genuinely wtf r u doing in this situation

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
IMG 8444

ur the dude sitting on the bench next to this girl and this nigga safir decides to tie his shoe right in front of u guys while staring ur girl dead in the eyes? Like wtf do u do💀then she smiles??!?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, normie_joe, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
set up the chair in the corner

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rhinoplasty and mnbvcxz
she's enjoing multiple men pursuing her, he's being a cuck, and the nigger is being a pest, like always

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, rhinoplasty and 3 others
View attachment 2906514
ur the dude sitting on the bench next to this girl and this nigga safir decides to tie his shoe right in front of u guys while staring ur girl dead in the eyes? Like wtf do u do💀then she smiles??!?
I’d tell him to fuck off and provoke him to attack, then I’d shoot him, I’d win the self defense case because I’m so small and him punching me is genuinely a threat to my life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, WeiWei and mnbvcxz
View attachment 2906514
i'm going to crashout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ManletJordanBarrett and mnbvcxz
cucked.com

View attachment 2906514

Kill him unironically.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ManletJordanBarrett and mnbvcxz
Nothing to do. I would be being cucked by the bbc soon.

Killing that nigga safir

this shit pisses me off so much bro no matter how good u look theres always gonna be a better looking nigga that ur girl would prefer because bitches arent loyal these days

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ManletJordanBarrett
just break up with her

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
this shit pisses me off so much bro no matter how good u look theres always gonna be a better looking nigga that ur girl would prefer because bitches arent loyal these days
You can surgerymax to the next level and still be mogged by a natural pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mnbvcxz
Theres always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
You can surgerymax to the next level and still be mogged by a natural pretty boy.
Exactly
Even after a bunch of surgeries i doubt ill get
Ill barely be chadlite

then 5 hours later sends me a vid of him railing her, always hear stories like that and im guessing its not a rare thing
who cares? you broke up with her she showed her true colors you lost nothing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mnbvcxz
who cares? you broke up with her she showed her true colors you lost nothing
Shut up
You know it’d be painful
Esp if you spent years building memories with that girl

• +1
Shut up
You know it’d be painful
Esp if you spent years building memories with that girl
maybe if you're a stupid faggot who can't recognize a woman from a whore, you must be really socially retarded to not realise a girl doesn't actually care about you, it might be painful for a day but that's it, you will realise she was nothing but a mask and she unfolded it and it would be easier to get through

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Hes gonna have to die

• +1