Geomaxxers go through all that trouble to get an asian bloatmaxxed ltb

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I've been in thailand for 3 weeks, all white men I see are with looksmatched asian women. Short, ltn normies are with fat ltbs. I've never seen ugly white men with an asian woman surpassing ltb tier.

white brocels, is it only in Asia?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Lynxress, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
I dont understand why people dont geomaxx to like UK or USA its easy work there getting women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and justropemaxbro
I dont understand why people dont geomaxx to like UK or USA its easy work there getting women
u must be a chad to say allat. these whites don't get their own women so they migrate to asia to get women with less standards.

Cope buddy boyo, women in UK are tall tanned htn gymcelminimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, gribsufer1, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Are you serious? Who would want a USA woman?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and justropemaxbro
u must be a chad to say allat. these whites don't get their own women so they migrate to asia to get women with less standards.
Cope buddy boyo, women in UK are tall tanned htn gymcelminimum
Are you serious? Who would want a USA woman?
i get more attention in the US/UK or any country like that than in EE. I would get the same prob in south asia but why go so far when these are closer for most people

Because the thing about mid white men getting hot Asian women is a lie. Just people overrating women

i think overall beach and weaker money is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
and one personnal note white people overrate themself so a low ugly becky think she deserve a muscular black dude :sick:. while this is the first time of the humanity there is that much of femcell

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
i get more attention in the US/UK or any country like that than in EE. I would get the same prob in south asia but why go so far when these are closer for most people
Yeah, but would you want to marry a girl who grew up in the West?

• +1
Yeah, but would you want to marry a girl who grew up in the West?
Im sure many of the people that go to SA would marry a western girl or just go there for sex. All of that is possible in the west too

Im sure many of the people that go to SA would marry a western girl or just go there for sex. All of that is possible in the west too
I'm talking about quality. Western girls are twisted whores.

• JFL
As if SEA women arent dating whites just bc of their wallets lol
True. They are obsesed with the idea of fucking white man. Not just SEA, I've seen plenty of east asians and south asians as well.

• +1
As if SEA women arent dating whites just bc of their wallets lol
Vietnam is pretty good. Lots of folks I know there continue living there with their wives after getting married. It's not like it was in the old days. Just working as English teachers while their wives bring in more working in IT or tourism.

• +1
True. They are obsesed with the idea of fucking white man. Not just SEA, I've seen plenty of east asians and south asians as well.
Yeah SEA women being attracted to subhuman white men that go there is not anything more pure than western girls being attracted to men they are attracted to. Its all fetishizing and gold digging

Vietnam is pretty good. Lots of folks I know there continue living there with their wives after getting married. It's not like it was in the old days. Just working as English teachers while their wives bring in more working in IT or tourism.
Sure those SEA countries can be easy for foreigners to make good money and stuff
Id personally go to South America if i was to geomaxx anywhere i like latinas a bit more than asian girls. But anyone can find women even in the west imo the hook up culture benefits the subhumans too if ur goal is sex

Sure those SEA countries can be easy for foreigners to make good money and stuff
Id personally go to South America if i was to geomaxx anywhere i like latinas a bit more than asian girls. But anyone can find women even in the west imo the hook up culture benefits the subhumans too if ur goal is sex
I'm talking about marrying and settling down. I wouldn't want to marry a woman who's been conditioned to think like a dude.

I'm talking about marrying and settling down. I wouldn't want to marry a woman who's been conditioned to think like a dude.
You are deluded if you think anywhere on the planet women are SO pure. Its their nature to think like whores pretty much

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
You are deluded if you think anywhere on the planet women are SO pure. Its their nature to think like whores pretty much
It's easier to find a more traditionally minded girl outside the West. Find me one girl nowadays who grew up in the West who's father wasn't a submissive cuck to their mother. Sets a pretty bad precedent.

Sure, if you're a loser yourself any girl in the world is gonna turn bad on you out of resentment and take advantage of you. That's not what I'm talking about though.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and ambi