Geomaxxing based on dick size- looksmaxxing for your dick. Why its over for Korean males. They are crying out protesting for big dick european males

yellowfever incels are in for a rude awakening once they step off the plane. eventually they'll suffer a stroke from the cortisol spikes everytime they see a cute amwf couple.
Here I found a random Korean dude pointing out that he saw a lot of korean men with white foreign women in Gangnam.

Korean femcels complain about the international marriage increase

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
bump @Cheesyrumble

dude the chart you provided is cope, that was self-reported measurements. might as well believe average .org cock size is 8x6 nbp
Why would they make their dick on purpose smaller with a self reported study?

If anything this actually proves that the average there is even smaller than in this study

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Why would they make their dick on purpose smaller with a self reported study?

If anything this actually proves that the average there is even smaller than in this study
not smaller, but many people would inflate their numbers. there was an italian study of 4000 men and the average was 6.88 inch, i was impressed till i read the numbers were self-reported lmao

not smaller, but many people would inflate their numbers. there was an italian study of 4000 men and the average was 6.88 inch, i was impressed till i read the numbers were self-reported lmao
ill be real with you bro. all white people are 6-8 inches

and korean men self reported that theyre 3.5 inches lol

ill be real with you bro. all white people are 6-8 inches

and korean men self reported that theyre 3.5 inches lol
theyre not that big man, western average is between 5.1-5.5 bp.

theyre not that big man, western average is between 5.1-5.5 bp.
youre deluded and coping bro no offense. even im a turbomanlet white and im 7 inches. only other white guys i know are 8.4 and 6.7

you underestimate cos it fits your coping world view

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
youre deluded and coping bro no offense. even im a turbomanlet white and im 7 inches. only other white guys i know are 8.4 and 6.7

you underestimate cos it fits your coping world view
i thought you were east asian. and im not coping, you understand theres millions of men with 7 inches or bigger but billions (this figures includes many white men) with small cocks too. whats your girth btw? also height and dick size not correlated

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh on god please answer this question. how can u cope having 3.5 inch dicks? like seriously how can u ever satisfy a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back