Geomaxxing based on the lowest SMV races in the world (there may be better options than SEAmaxxing)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

1. White
2. Latino
3. Asian
4. Black
5. Middle east
6. Indian/bangladeshi/shri lankan

Meaning as a white man u can go to any of these countries and get a big smv increase. and the further down the list you go, the higher your JBW potency becomes

Should we go cuck @FailedNormieManlet in bangladesh(the lowest smv country/race in the world statistically)?

should we go cuck @astatine & @GypsyEyes in middle east?

should we go cuck @Shrek2OnDvD in africa?

should we go cuck @latino_ in south america?

should we go cuck @Vietnam in vietnam?

who knows

@RealLooksmaxxer thoughts?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 7 others
bangladeshi's mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
EE is underrated because people associate it with mail order bride crap. Germanics, nerdics, meds and mulattos mog locals on looks alone, although it's nowhere near as extreme as with Asians, BUT the women also aren't Asian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
dnr + ur 5’5 + @GypsyEyes and I mog you to suicide + stop crying about muh jbw meanwhile you can’t even get a single pussy and cry all day :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, the BULL, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Middle easterners most repulsive race second only to indian animals.
Mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker, the BULL and 2 others
Geomax.me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Sexually Disabled and incel194012940
you fucking stupid bitch stop bumping old threads, retarded virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member and Shrek2OnDvD
@Predeterminism I am inside u

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
EE is underrated because people associate it with mail order bride crap. Germanics, nerdics, meds and mulattos mog locals on looks alone, although it's nowhere near as extreme as with Asians, BUT the women also aren't Asian.
Geomaxxing fuel? I heard women in EE are hard tho and most just like to trick men for money with marriage scams and shit.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and Deleted member
Geomaxxing fuel? I heard women in EE are hard tho and most just like to trick men for money with marriage scams and shit.
Nah, that's tales from former Soviet Union. Nowadays, it's the same as everywhere.

I don't mind seeing you kissing South American girls as long as I can kiss yours :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I don't mind seeing you kissing South American girls as long as I can kiss yours :feelsgah::feelsgah:
ok ill bring some for u as a peace offering

• Love it
Reactions: latino_
Nah, that's tales from former Soviet Union. Nowadays, it's the same as everywhere.
Same as everywhere meaning they are all chad only? JFL even the poor ass countries? It's over.

Same as everywhere meaning they are all chad only? JFL even the poor ass countries? It's over.
They'll just go for the most attractive guys on tinder (who won't be 6 PSL, not even close).

They'll just go for the most attractive guys on tinder (who won't be 6 PSL, not even close).
Brutal man. I guess the only hope for ascension remaining is to go back to my hometown in Africa jfl. Or SEA maxx some poor ass village girl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
View attachment 1807601
1. White
2. Latino
3. Asian
4. Black
5. Middle east
6. Indian/bangladeshi/shri lankan

Meaning as a white man u can go to any of these countries and get a big smv increase. and the further down the list you go, the higher your JBW potency becomes

Should we go cuck @FailedNormieManlet in bangladesh(the lowest smv country/race in the world statistically)?

should we go cuck @astatine & @GypsyEyes in middle east?

should we go cuck @Shrek2OnDvD in africa?

should we go cuck @latino_ in south america?

should we go cuck @Vietnam in vietnam?

who knows

@RealLooksmaxxer thoughts?
cum 2 india saar! We Suparpawar 2020 oops 2030!πŸ€™πŸ·

• JFL
  • JFL