Sweden maxxing

@ChinkboytakeurBAE @Qazqa @traveler @Ellipsis @Geneticist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, aspiringexcel, Geneticist and 5 others
17 and already looks like a roastie?😂
They look like young adults. Especially the blonde. Jfl at her saying she watches his videos. He would've made 5 videos with her if she was 18 lol. Leave that other girl behind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, traveler and deadmanwalking
They look like young adults. Especially the blonde. Jfl at her saying she watches his videos. He would've made 5 videos with her if she was 18 lol. Leave that other girl behind
She looks like she has spun the block. Prime JB my ass, beef flap whore galore

If that is her when she is 17 what will she look like when she is 23😹

LIFEFUEL @rooman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Cheesyrumble
She looks like she has spun the block. Prime JB my ass, beef flap whore galore
Nobody actually knows anything about her jfl. But she would be a gigastacy compared to the girls at my school. That's for sure lol.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What an Asian mogger he is

• +1
Reactions: traveler, rooman, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Nobody actually knows anything about her jfl. But she would be a gigastacy compared to the girls at my school. That's for sure lol.
Where do you go to school? Mumbai?

LIFEFUEL @rooman
Sorry I didn't tag you. I will next time. Also @rooman too. Are u a new greycel gook?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30679
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 30679 and Cheesyrumble
Sweden maxxing

@ChinkboytakeurBAE @Qazqa @traveler @Ellipsis @Geneticist

Kpopmaxxers are literally the top of the food chain rn look at all those Swedes cower before him and their women smiling at him and his camera.

Why wasn't I born Korean smh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22135, traveler and 1 other person
I wish I was Chinese
could larp korean for slay
but also join CCP and take over world
Imagine being CCP mogger bull poisoning niggers like @Collagen or rope
but then larping korean and slaying koreaboo foids
ideal life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ethniframementalcel, Geneticist and 7 others
wtf gooks are exotic in scandinavia? i thought western europe countries who have a ton of immigrants dont think ethnics are exotic and JustBeGook only works in EE

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
yes i am new hapa
I will tag u in the geomaxxing gook adventure youtubers that I find. There are literally dozens of new gooks releasing videos everyday traveling in the most random countries. It gives a real glimpse into gook smv.

They must've been inspired by geomaxxing leader of gooks.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22135, traveler and 1 other person
I will tag u in the geomaxxing gook adventure youtubers that I find. There are literally dozens of new gooks releasing videos everyday traveling in the most random countries. It gives a real glimpse into gook smv.

They must've been inspired by geomaxxing leader of gooks.
I think i will try this once i ascend to 6'6 chang. Damianluck925maxxing is legit if you're gl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Cheesyrumble
wtf gooks are exotic in scandinavia? i thought western europe countries who have a ton of immigrants dont think ethnics are exotic and JustBeGook only works in EE
Well he's clearly top 10% looks of Gooks. And the majority immigrants in Europe are MENA and Curry. And most of the slanted eyed immigrants in Europe aren't Northeast Asia.

There's tons of Vietnamese in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and France. They are used to the complete shortcel SEA, not the taller and northern chinese and Koreans.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel and rooman
I wish I was Chinese
could larp korean for slay
but also join CCP and take over world
Imagine being CCP mogger bull poisoning niggers like @Collagen or rope
but then larping korean and slaying koreaboo foids
ideal life
Korean guys on gook forums constantly seethe over chinks pretending to be Korean to slay western pussy. It's absolutely hilarious.

Gooks also tell ugly gooks to say they are Chinese when they overseas so they don't disgrace the good image of Koreans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, aspiringexcel, Qazqa and 3 others
What an Asian mogger he is
Really? My first impression when I saw him was that he looked like a faggot. He looks like utter shit to me. His short shallow monolid eyes look like little slits on his face. He looks soulless like a doll with no emotions and passion.

Screenshot 2023 07 16 08 29 30 04 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Brootal and theRiderEffect
Really? My first impression when I saw him was that he looked like a faggot. He looks like utter shit to me. His short shallow monolid eyes look like little slits on his face. He looks soulless like a doll with no emotions and passion.

View attachment 2322433
It's clear that u are completely biased against gooks. U even said earlier that SEA strength mog NEA. Ur actually dumb.
Cb4013622952de1987fb515aee79cc5d
Unnamed 5

Deathnik seething for no reason when Jinu consistently slays foids from all the way from Argentina to Japan

• +1
Korean guys on gook forums constantly seethe over chinks pretending to be Korean to slay western pussy. It's absolutely hilarious.

Gooks also tell ugly gooks to say they are Chinese when they overseas so they don't disgrace the good image of Koreans.
Yeah I've heard similar stories. One of my friends who moved to US from east asia. Told me saying "You look Korean" is a compliment JFL.

• +1
Yeah I've heard similar stories. One of my friends who moved to US from east asia. Told me saying "You look Korean" is a compliment JFL.
also was it you who posted this?
But someone on here said they saw a reddit post where some non-Korean east asian dude was complaining that he matched with girls on tinder, they asked if he was korean, he said no and got unmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 30679
looks like absolute shit. another gook mistaking people's kindness for affection.

There's hundreds of these

• JFL
It's clear that u are completely biased against gooks. U even said earlier that SEA strength mog NEA. Ur actually dumb.
View attachment 2322439View attachment 2322440
Deathnik seething for no reason when Jinu consistently slays foids from all the way from Argentina to Japan
Don't know man. He doesn't look one bit attractive to me. His face just looks weird. I always found more masculine asian guys like Tim Chung to be way cooler looking. Samurai phenotype mogs

Images   2023 07 16T084101664
Images   2023 07 16T083753654
Images   2023 07 16T084106584

Images   2023 07 16T084232595

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Cheesyrumble
Don't know man. He doesn't look one bit attractive to me. His face just looks weird. I always found more masculine asian guys like Tim Chung to be way cooler looking. Samurai phenotype mogs

View attachment 2322446View attachment 2322447View attachment 2322448
Psl wise yes. But there's a reason why foids were truly never interested in those more psl friendly gooks. It was boring to them, they already got that in their own males.

Foids didn't start liking gooks until gooks that fit the east asian beauty standard started blowing up thru entertainment and tikok. That is evidence of men and women having vastly different opinions on what makes a man attractive.
Screenshot 20230713 121151 TikTok

Since there has been mass exposure to gooks over the pass few years. This has helped diversify the type of gooks that have become popular.

Cause gooks like this are blowing up now..... hip hop maxxing lol. Much more psl and masculine

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rooman and Jason Voorhees
Well he's clearly top 10% looks of Gooks. And the majority immigrants in Europe are MENA and Curry. And most of the slanted eyed immigrants in Europe aren't Northeast Asia.

There's tons of Vietnamese in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and France. They are used to the complete shortcel SEA, not the taller and northern chinese and Koreans.
hes definitey not top 10% of NEA facially, hes just tall with good skin. maybe top 33%

still the fact that a high MTN like him gets that much attention in scandinavia is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rooman and Cheesyrumble
Psl wise yes. But there's a reason why foids were truly never interested in those more psl friendly gooks. It was boring to them, they already got that in their own males.

Foids didn't start liking gooks until gooks that fit the east asian beauty standard started blowing up thru entertainment and tikok. That is evidence of men and women having vastly different opinions on what makes a man attractive.
View attachment 2322452

Since there has been mass exposure to gooks over the pass few years. This has helped diversify the type of gooks that have become popular.

Cause gooks like this are blowing up now..... hip hop maxxing lol. Much more psl and masculine

top looking asians look unreal to be fair

• +1
is that guy in the tiktok supposed to be a top asian? he's like a mid tier normie.

this is what a top asians look like

195deea9ca3dd98f360b6acf8596ed0a.jpg

ee3e825e59b215c29172e000230db2c5.jpg

is that guy in the tiktok supposed to be a top asian? he's like a mid tier normie.

Foids don't find these asians more attractive. Only psl brained males do. Just think about for one second about what asian males are actually popular lol

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, aspiringexcel and lelouch

top guy gets appeal mogged to the moon and back by the tiktok guy

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Foids don't find these asians more attractive. Only psl brained males do. Just think about for one second about what asian males are actually popular lol
popular on phones and tv=/=popular in the bedroom. wymxn follow celeries for many reasons, sometimes it's just because they're the ones being promoted. lol at thinking social media is entirely end user driven.

the minute simon pham shows up within 5 miles of that twink, it's over. in fact the moment the average white jock shows up in the same venue, it's over.

top guy gets appeal mogged to the moon and back by the tiktok guy
Every time psl users share a pic of the most attractive asians. It's always the supermodel western standard mystery meat barely asian looking hapa tier changs.

The reality is that they aren't that popular with women compared to changs like this that actually fit east asian beauty standards

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and aspiringexcel
popular on phones and tv=/=popular in the bedroom. wymxn follow celeries for many reasons, sometimes it's just because they're the ones being promoted. lol at thinking social media is entirely end user driven.

the minute simon pham shows up within 5 miles of that twink, it's over. in fact the moment the average white jock shows up in the same venue, it's over.
Stfu u dumbass u post the most generic hapa mystery meats that women don't care about. I thought u were completely blackpilled? Women worship these celebs purely due to their looks. Kpoop is all about selling their SMV. Nobody would consoom the product if it wasn't for prettyboy changs. Shit music lol. The amount of sexual degeneracy in the kpoop fanbase should tell u otherwise.

Now this is a real Gigachang.
Screenshot 20230716 035656 TikTok
Screenshot 20230716 035642 TikTok
Screenshot 20230716 035624 TikTok
Screenshot 20230716 035601 TikTok

It's the same cope oldcels had about feminine rock stars back in the 70s and 80s. They fucked tons of foids regardless of males judging

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2322446View attachment 2322447View attachment 2322448
View attachment 2322449
prazzton. this thread reminds me of a comment i found channel of another geomaxxing gook dog. is point 1 real? does cooking cow dung work??? theres water. also doesnt it stink like shit. no disrespect. you are bhai
Screenshot 20230716 001001 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
prazzton. this thread reminds me of a comment i found channel of another geomaxxing gook dog. is point 1 real? does cooking cow dung work??? theres water. also doesnt it stink like shit. no disrespect. you are bhaiView attachment 2322662
Why is she so desperate for gooks?

What video was the comment under? I know it's from this channel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, aspiringexcel and theRiderEffect
prazzton. this thread reminds me of a comment i found channel of another geomaxxing gook dog. is point 1 real? does cooking cow dung work??? theres water. also doesnt it stink like shit. no disrespect. you are bhaiView attachment 2322662
They generally use it as fuel for cooking in the tribal areas also idc care about curry whores. Koreboos can take all the curry whores they want. They can be given to horses for all I care.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect and Cheesyrumble
Why is she so desperate for gooks?

What video was the comment under? I know it's from this channel

dont remember. how did you know? she comments on every one of his videos

i hate this mfer so much. he acts so fake. im convinced hes a psychopath. in his makeup video he said he doesnt use anything but sunscreen, yet his skin is perfect compared to him just 4 months prior. geomaxxers are slimy people in general

• JFL
legit take over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
dont remember. how did you know? she comments on every one of his videos

i hate this mfer so much. he acts so fake. im convinced hes a psychopath. in his makeup video he said he doesnt use anything but sunscreen, yet his skin is perfect compared to him just 4 months prior. geomaxxers are slimy people in general
He's ultra NT maxxed. Especially for a gook. Too much confidence. His ego has been boosted way too much by random girls in his comments. Jinu mogs and has a humble personality.

• +1
They generally use it as fuel for cooking in the tribal areas also idc care about curry whores. Koreboos can take all the curry whores they want. They can be given to horses for all I care.
she wont fuck him dw. shes literally mentally ill if you cant tell.

interesting. i live in area with many cow poop. maybe going to try it out on my bbq

He's ultra NT maxxed. Especially for a gook. Too much confidence. His ego has been boosted way too much by random girls in his comments. Jinu mogs and has a humble personality.

look at first video. acne filled, brownish skin. "we just use sunscreen." pathological liar. hes not NT. hes foreign and plays a character for them so they let him get away with it. a lot of koreans think they are emulating a carefree persona but its pretty easy to tell. sellouts

hes definitey not top 10% of NEA facially, hes just tall with good skin. maybe top 33%

still the fact that a high MTN like him gets that much attention in scandinavia is lifefuel
he has good forward growth and no bad features although none of his features stand out either. that makes him HTN. hes just kinda fruity looking like his lips and eyes. i guess he looks very high trust? or maybe he's an extroverted guy with a camera? idk his results kind of perplex me tbh. he doesnt have that sort of angular handsome look like jaehyun for example yet he's getting treated very well. is this the exoticpill in action? but how does that explain his time in asia? cant be that even japan is full of subhumans. very perplexing.

569f2f078ca163c6ce7275512ddc2b31

Last edited:
  • +1
New Sweden vids

@190cm90kg @Qazqa @ChinkboytakeurBAE @rooman @traveler @Eli

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, aspiringexcel, rooman and 3 others
How do we know he didn't pay them to be in videos