Geomaxxing Gook has found a new country

How do we know he didn't pay them to be in videos
its just how the way the world works

white females dont feel the need to maintain whiteness

they go interracial when they see a exotic ethnic

EEEE stands for Exotic Ethnic Eastern Europe

wtf gooks are exotic in scandinavia? i thought western europe countries who have a ton of immigrants dont think ethnics are exotic and JustBeGook only works in EE
Kpopmaxxer appeal is worldwide at this point bro

Every place from slums of Manila and Calcutta to Monaco and London

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Korean guys on gook forums constantly seethe over chinks pretending to be Korean to slay western pussy. It's absolutely hilarious.

Gooks also tell ugly gooks to say they are Chinese when they overseas so they don't disgrace the good image of Koreans.
Based gook

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Qazqa
Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg and Cheesyrumble
he has good forward growth and no bad features although none of his features stand out either. that makes him HTN. hes just kinda fruity looking like his lips and eyes. i guess he looks very high trust? or maybe he's an extroverted guy with a camera? idk his results kind of perplex me tbh. he doesnt have that sort of angular handsome look like jaehyun for example yet he's getting treated very well. is this the exoticpill in action? but how does that explain his time in asia? cant be that even japan is full of subhumans. very perplexing.

View attachment 2322686
He’s tall, and has a kpop aesthetic while holding a selfie cam setup. They probably think he is somewhat famous. Either that or it lowers the barrier for girls to talk to him by giving them something to comment about.

Stfu u dumbass u post the most generic hapa mystery meats that women don't care about. I thought u were completely blackpilled? Women worship these celebs purely due to their looks. Kpoop is all about selling their SMV. Nobody would consoom the product if it wasn't for prettyboy changs. Shit music lol. The amount of sexual degeneracy in the kpoop fanbase should tell u otherwise.

Now this is a real Gigachang.
View attachment 2322655View attachment 2322656View attachment 2322657View attachment 2322659
It's the same cope oldcels had about feminine rock stars back in the 70s and 80s. They fucked tons of foids regardless of males judging
Who’s this?