Geomaxxing IS the way

HGH_

HGH_

Involuntary volcel
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
217
Reputation
172
Might be H2O, but I was on the streetcar heading to uni when this group of Japanese foids from abroad hopped on (one of them was really gl btw), during the whole ride, they all STARED at me like I was some fucking alien from Agartha. I heard them whispering, but it was in Japanese, so I couldn't understand shi

Now imagine this happening every day, every time you go outside : That's what you'll get with geomaxxing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Might be H2O, but I was on the streetcar heading to uni when this group of Japanese foids from abroad hopped on (one of them was really gl btw), during the whole ride, they all STARED at me like I was some fucking alien from Agartha. I heard them whispering, but it was in Japanese, so I couldn't understand shi

Now imagine this happening every day, every time you go outside : That's what you'll get with geomaxxing.
new slang "H2O" instead of "water" wait for my reply to this question
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
Might be H2O, but I was on the streetcar heading to uni when this group of Japanese foids from abroad hopped on (one of them was really gl btw), during the whole ride, they all STARED at me like I was some fucking alien from Agartha. I heard them whispering, but it was in Japanese, so I couldn't understand shi

Now imagine this happening every day, every time you go outside : That's what you'll get with geomaxxing.
yeah just go to india and you will be chad or go worse than india where people dont live if someone foid come you will be their only option
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
yeah just go to india and you will be chad or go worse than india where people dont live if someone foid come you will be their only option
I was originaly speaking of eastern asia, but yea ts also applies to india
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic

Similar threads

qlf
Replies
7
Views
33
qlf
qlf
spongebob
Replies
1
Views
34
Jgns
Jgns
caninobagro
Replies
1
Views
31
IronMike
IronMike
D
Replies
30
Views
195
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
FiendFiend
Replies
7
Views
75
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top