Geomaxxing will always be more legit then looksmaxxing unless you are an outlier

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Despite my best efforts and all the work I have and will put into improving myself I have found that a 1,000 dollar plane ticket gave me better odds and nicer women then anything else. Maybe surgery or something but just going from a 5 to a 7/10 is barely worth the effort. Hoe inflation in America and to a lesser extent Western Europe is so insane even Chads would benefit from geomaxxing.

Its not just that the women get uglier they are repulsive in mind body and soul. The environment here truly has corrupted nearly everyone. Even Chads have it rough getting a LTR you practically have to be a chad because even if you get a girl you have to filter 95% of them

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FascisstChad, Deleted member 19766 and 10 others
Unless its something dramatic like being obese geomaxxing imo is more legit (you should be doing both since looks matter anywhere) but I think looksmaxing in itself matters less if you live in a shitty place with shitty average women

That's the bitterest pill I've swallowed lately even Chads I meet complain about women being whores. In many cases this shit is a bell curve normies simp chads and incels/autistic men hate women they both see the truth chad knows how women are whores since they are getting sex in a walmart parking lot with some normies gf. Being chad is the requirement because 95% of young women are ruined young so you need to filter through women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Geomaxxing = accepting that you're a failure who isn't good enough for the women in your location

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike, Deleted member 3105, FascisstChad and 8 others
Geomaxxing = accepting that you're a failure who isn't good enough for the women in your location
>I live in an area with shitty wages crime and no opportunities if I can't make it here then I am a failure no I'm not going to move to a city with higher employment rate

This is the same shit as saying you would not leave a trailer park in Alabama because thats giving up

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Shycel, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
Women are whores everywhere, ones in the West just have higher standards.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 11126
Women are whores everywhere, ones in the West just have higher standards.
Yeah women are always women this is true but the West brings out the worst in them. The same is true with men or all humans every man is evil in someway but some societies have more evil men then others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
This is the same shit as saying you would not leave a trailer park in Alabama because thats giving up
not even the same thing, i see a lot of passportbro cope with this lmfao, also am not knocking anyone who does this because you gotta look out for ur self interest but u just gotta admit ur dating failure which resulted in u geomaxxing instead of coping with muh more traditional

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
not even the same thing, i see a lot of passportbro cope with this lmfao, also am not knocking anyone who does this because you gotta look out for ur self interest but u just gotta admit ur dating failure which resulted in u geomaxxing instead of coping with muh more traditional
It applies even in your own country I lived in bad area before and my life has improved locationmaxxing doesn't just mean going to Thailand

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Yeah women are always women this is true but the West brings out the worst in them. The same is true with men or all humans every man is evil in someway but some societies have more evil men then others
I find that 3rd world countries produce 90 of gore which leads me to believe they have worse men. Western men have become harmless because of what they are being fed and the media they consume.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Why would you "admit failure". And who would you have to admit it to? Whats the reason for having to "admit" anything. I don't understand what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Aladin
Hoe inflation in America and to a lesser extent Western Europe is so insane even Chads would benefit from geomaxxing.
It's actually even more brutal in Europe, american girls are easier if anything

• +1
I find that 3rd world countries produce 90 of gore which leads me to believe they have worse men. Western men have become harmless because of what they are being fed and the media they consume.
You forget the laws they fear. Over in those shitholes cops are paid off or fear the killers as they’re often gang affiliated

i must get out of this city

It's actually even more brutal in Europe, american girls are easier if anything
maybe straight getting laid its easier I meant more so getting a worthwhile gf. If you got zero standard you could get sex in a week ig but if you want a 5/10 gf it seems harder

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
maybe straight getting laid its easier I meant more so getting a worthwhile gf. If you got zero standard you could get sex in a week ig but if you want a 5/10 gf it seems harder
Yeah it's over if you're not HTN min

• +1
What kind of luck do you think I would have in Eastern Europe as an American? Whats the best way to interact with slavic stacies?

You forget the laws they fear. Over in those shitholes cops are paid off or fear the killers as they’re often gang affiliated
Ngl I love living in denmark away from all that kanker.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I love mogging the subhuman men while fucking the women their entire worthless shithole lives could only dream of.

Why would you "admit failure". And who would you have to admit it to? Whats the reason for having to "admit" anything. I don't understand what you mean.
i didnt mean it in a literal sense, i just dont wanna hear passportbros coping with yea western girls aint it and getting all traditionalist and other bs excuses, when the main contributor of them geomaxxing is their failure in the dating market, dont wanna hear no copes man. Stop the copes 🛑

It applies even in your own country I lived in bad area before and my life has improved locationmaxxing doesn't just mean going to Thailand
lmfao when i watching benefits britain featuring the poorest parts in britain was having the same thoughts, but yea ur right to a much smaller scale and context

Quote 1133135071696658543

Where are the easiest American girls though? The South?
Probably in the liberal areas which encourage sluts, so big cities on the east and west coast, but I heard the easiest girls are in Florida

Probably in the liberal areas which encourage sluts, so big cities on the east and west coast, but I heard the easiest girls are in Florida
Kikes deleted your thread

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah I saw, along with others

I also got verbal warning, assuming you did as well?
yeah jfl at this "liberty space", we are getting jailed soon

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
yeah jfl at this "liberty space", we are getting jailed soon
There is another blackpill forum, someone sent me the name but I forgot

I'll search it tomorrow in DMS, will tag you, it's worth a look

Geomaxxing in Tel Aviv

There is another blackpill forum, someone sent me the name but I forgot

I'll search it tomorrow in DMS, will tag you, it's worth a look
forum .looksmaxxing .com ? (cant link it ffor some reason)

if moneymaxxed EE
if not South America

if subhuman SEA

leave western roasties to cucks who like masculine girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back