George St Pierre bullied at school

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
But now he is the best welterweight to have ever stepped in the octagon in UFC history

probably had this as motivation music:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pietrosiek
GSP shows the important of face and body tbh, he is a bald manlet and is still gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
There's dude that is bulied in our class but i don't feel bad for him, he's just slightly shorter than me, not that strong but he could fight those dudes easly BUT HE'S SCARED OF FIGHT!!! Ok manlets fucking 170 cm are respected when dude like him (ugly nerd face but still) is fucking not. Low t af i talked to him that he need to fight them but hes nah i odn;t care. Thats why i dont feel bad for him

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer