German billionaire wife divorced husband for poor afghan refugee

S

standardcel

Kraken
He is the owner of Aldi and they lived in a palace. He was 20 years older the refugee is 10years younger

a03e658194f4b4c573da84200c910e6a,63c32364

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 60224, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
I knew betabuxxing don’t work. Either you are chad/young or you are not. Overrrr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Latinolooksmaxxer, Part-Time Chad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and latincell95
Brutal I buy at Aldi every week

Deserved tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, latincell95 and klip11
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
brutal agepill though

I knew betabuxxing don’t work. Either you are chad or your are not. Overrrr
the strat is knowing you will be divorced but use her to get chad and stacy children

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, latincell95, standardcel and 1 other person
Be an afghan mogger boytoy theory

I knew betabuxxing don’t work. Either you are chad/young or you are not. Overrrr
that nigga is subhuman. blackpill proven wrong again

I know but that is my strat, IDC about my marriage once the kids are out of the womb
So u want ur kids to grow up without a normal family and father figure? Do u know how bad it is for the kid?

So u want ur kids to grow up without a normal family and father figure? Do u know how bad it is for the kid?
I will not be absent and im happy to have children at all

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Refugee is a balding subhuman

He is the owner of Aldi and they lived in a palace. He was 20 years older the refugee is 10years younger

Can't find any articles online about it

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I thought afghans were a warrior culture why does this nigga look like a soy boy from seattle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Latinolooksmaxxer
i want to be the owner of Aldi Bernardo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Every AFD voters backstory:

White women's never ending desire for primal ethnic cock

LOL imagine getting cucked by an IT worker refugee as a billionare...foids really are hilarious creatures, you can read such stories in even in ancient mythology...imagine giving these foids rights and autonomy. Anything other than some fooking Chechen style shariah law, you will be cucked by foids, especially modern ones.

relevant video:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, Deleted member 60224 and mayo mogger

take the talibanpill @Gengar

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
LOL imagine getting cucked by an IT worker refugee as a billionare...foids really are hilarious creatures, you can read such stories in even in ancient mythology...imagine giving these foids rights and autonomy. Anything other than some fooking Chechen style shariah law, you will be cucked by foids, especially modern ones.

relevant video:

the strat is knowing you will be divorced but use her to get chad and stacy children
this is why youll eventually get cucked, because of thoughts like this in your head, you have to hold more frame and get rid of these limiting beliefs

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President