German girls don’t cold approach

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Rarely usually all they do is death stare u every day whenever u look in their vicinity they are always watching

Until u approach them

Or they will just approach u to ask u a bunch of questions then never talk to u again until u approach them

They leave it up to u tbh most of the time when I got approached it was turkish girls I only got approached by German girls twice my whole life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ducktruck and Yuki
Unless it’s some junkie asking for a cigarette that’s daily

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I got cold approached a couple days ago but idk if she was attracted to me or just trying to make friends
Americans are very low inhib/social

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Jamaldickjavontus, Iasacrko and 1 other person
I got cold approached a couple days ago but idk if she was attracted to me or just trying to make friends
Americans are very low inhib/social
Yeah that’s the good thing in Germany ppl are so closed

In America niggas be walking in the street and someone will compliment ur clothes or something

Niggas here in Europe be too lonely type shit

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, bloomercel, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Cope. I‘ve been approached by hookers. Certified Chad :chad::yes:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and The Grinch
actually flirtateous approaches are rare, but if girls aren't making excuses to get into conversation with you, you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Rarely usually all they do is death stare u every day whenever u look in their vicinity they are always watching

Until u approach them

Or they will just approach u to ask u a bunch of questions then never talk to u again until u approach them

They leave it up to u tbh most of the time when I got approached it was turkish girls I only got approached by German girls twice my whole life
True tbh

German girls are just so fucking ugly it hurts. German men mog them into oblivion