german prison is like a vacation in third world country

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
my father was in jail a few years ago cuz he tried to bring some cocaine over the border

he said it was filled with ethnics and russians, you can watch as much tv as you want and even get a playstation if you pay for it

also its easier to get drugs in prison than outside apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aspiringexcel, murdah and 12 others
True, its a Hotel, a lulzworthy vacation and u learn a Lot there from the high IQ surroundings, inmates are the smartest people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
@yeeyeeslayer how does it feel that jail in my country feels like a vacation in a 5 star vip vacation in your country

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@yeeyeeslayer how does it feel that jail in my country feels like a vacation in a 5 star vip vacation in your country
Feels good

That means when I seek asylum in Germany and get arrested for mugging whitoids I can have a nice 6 month holiday in a German prison and play PS4 with some fellow kanackes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, tombradylover, murdah and 3 others
Feels good

That means when I seek asylum in Germany and get arrested for mugging cumskims I can have a nice 6 month holiday in a German prison and play PS4 with some fellow kanackes
you cant lose as ethnic

its over for the white race:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
@murdah @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has complained that he is facing 'torture' in prison, because, among other things, he is not allowed access to a more up-to-date Playstation computer console.​

Feels good

That means when I seek asylum in Germany and get arrested for mugging and raping whitoids I can have a nice 6 month holiday in a German prison and play PS4 with some fellow kanackes

you cant lose as ethnic

its over for the white race:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 2 others
As someone who was in a German prison 2 times i have to "kinda“ disagree in some points.

The first time I was 18 yo when I went in for 8 months with a bunch of 30-40 year olds, in the first few days I got tested a lot by other inmates and some tried to steal stuff from my cell while I wasn’t there, I catched them and they didn’t want to give it back, so I instantly punched one of them, which resulted in a brawl and then they put me in isolation (alone in the cell 24/7).

When I came out of isolation some other inmate (probably a friend of them) verbally humiliated me, so I had to punch him too, which resulted in even longer isolation this time.

Then when I came out again nobody fucked with me again, cause they knew I’m not a victim.

It’s all about if you’re a victim or not, this decides whether if prison is like vacation or like hell for you

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Schizo larp :
I instantly punched one of them,

I had to punch him too,

Then when I came out again nobody fucked with me again, cause they knew I’m not a victim.
reality : you lost ur anal virginity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, zura, tombradylover and 1 other person
thats what russian friend messaged me after he got released from jail in germany

"Don't go to jail in Germany. It's hard, bitch, to survive there. The schedule there was interesting - from Monday to Thursday, getting up at 6 am, breakfast, dinner, bread, water, tea, one hot lunch, 23 hours you are locked in solitary confinement, an hour of walking, they do not allow you to call your family or relatives, nothing let me do it. Complete ******, you lose your health. They don't let you clean your cell - only if you write to the garbage about your request. Maybe they'll let you clean it"

As someone who was in a German prison 2 times i have to "kinda“ disagree in some points.

The first time I was 18 yo when I went in for 8 months with a bunch of 30-40 year olds, in the first few days I got tested a lot by other inmates and some tried to steal stuff from my cell while I wasn’t there, I catched them and they didn’t want to give it back, so I instantly punched one of them, which resulted in a brawl and then they put me in isolation (alone in the cell 24/7).

When I came out of isolation some other inmate (probably a friend of them) verbally humiliated me, so I had to punch him too, which resulted in even longer isolation this time.

It’s all about if you’re a victim or not, this decides whether if prison is like vacation or like hell for you
was it youth prison or adult?

i heard youth is a loooot worse

I was with adults
damn u must be very mature / look very mature if you get in adult jail at 18

most cunts i know went to youth jail even at 20-21

damn u must be very mature / look very mature if you get in adult jail at 18

most cunts i know went to youth jail even at 20-21
Don’t know about that, but i was the youngest there

• +1

Living in Germany is prison. In USA prison you would become a prison currency submit to bbcs and be exchanged for anal sex for a piece bread or coco cola or die from knife stabbing

Don’t know about that, but i was the youngest there
what were u in for?

@Vermilioncore ayo judgeandjury the type of guy to say "so what are ya in for?" when he meets his cellmate :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and buflek
what were u in for?
Organized theft. Yeah I know that’s too much to handle for the average Org user who’s most crazy experience in life was to steal 5 dollars from his mommas wallet to buy Pokémon cards

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Hardrada and buflek
Organized theft. Yeah I know that’s too much to handle for the average Org user who’s most crazy experience in life was to steal 5 dollars from his mommas wallet to buy Pokémon cards
mirin criminal energy

only thing i got raided twice for was weapons (just metal knuckles jfl) and twice convicted for assault

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and The Grinch
mirin criminal energy

only thing i got raided twice for was weapons (just metal knuckles jfl) and twice convicted for assault
Also I didn’t target Germans, only other ethnics btw :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Schizo larp :

reality : you lost ur anal virginity
I'd be careful if I were u buddy. U don't know who u're messing with.
21380 1

• JFL
how many items and how much worth of stuff?

how many items and how much worth of stuff?
Nothing, it failed in the first attempt and I was arrested and gave everything back.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, buflek, iblamechico and 1 other person
Nothing, it failed in the first attempt and I was arrested and gave everything back.
how many items and how much worth of stuff would it have been if not arrested?

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and The Grinch

Last edited:
  • JFL
what were u in for?

@Vermilioncore ayo judgeandjury the type of guy to say "so what are ya in for?" when he meets his cellmate :forcedsmile:
“If I told you I’d have to kill you”

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada