GERMAN RAPPER TURNS CHAD AT AGE 40 AND BECOMES FAMOUS GTFIIIH BEFORE AFTER 30 year old vs. 40 year old SURGERYMAXXED

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
Guys, this guy used to look like on the top pictures 10 years ago. He was a 30 yo truecel, tried rapping and never got famous. Then he surgerymaxxed, and BOOM, at the age of 40, he got famous. His artist name is "Asche".

What the fuck has he done on his face? I want to get it done too. I see rhino and buccal fat removal, what else?

LBF6psh.png

Fdpfddf

Unknown

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8869, Sir Galachad and 3 others
looks like every single eastern european immigrant whose visa was rejected but refuses to leave my country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 2729, Skywalker and 22 others
looks like every single eastern european immigrant whose visa was rejected but refuses to leave my country.
Top is before, he was 30yo there, after is bottom, 40 yo.

the photos show him before and after his visa expired.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
He has the same phenotype as you.
Getting a 2 month tourist visa from abdul aziz and using it to live in Europe for 20 years has always been my dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu, justinzayn and 1 other person
Getting a 2 month tourist visa from abdul aziz and using it to live in Europe for 20 years has always been my dream
He was born in Germany jfl. He is a German jew.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Guys, this guy used to look like on the top pictures 10 years ago. He was a 30 yo truecel, tried rapping and never got famous. Then he surgerymaxxed, and BOOM, at the age of 40, he got famous. His artist name is "Asche".

What the fuck has he done on his face? I want to get it done too. I see rhino and buccal fat removal, what else?

LBF6psh.png
I need whatever this guy did to his nasolabial folds tbh. dont care about the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, zharupodrugu, Schönling and 6 others
he has facial projection albeit uncanny looking, fuck him tbh
Also I think he just debloated and lost weight
Normal people unironically ascend from leanmaxxing while the recessed fucks here see minimal improvements coz we have no bones to reveal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs, Biiyo03 and Danish_Retard
I need whatever this guy did to his nasolabial folds tbh. dont care about the rest.
Same! Same! I need to know everything what he did but he is so secretive about it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Normal people unironically ascend from leanmaxxing while the recessed fucks here see minimal improvements coz we have no bones to reveal
No he has 8% bf pics from the past where he has zero midface projection. I think buccal fat removal.

don't worry you're fine girl

i'd do you with the face you have rn x

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
l0FzpVs.png

Seems like he just leanmaxxed tbh.
Already had the bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and OnlyWs
Contacts and lost weight and rhino.

Everyone who said weight loss is so delusional. We wouldn’t do surgeries if it was just weight loss jfl. That’s how people like him get away.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, Deleted member 22126, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
That’s what I’ve been saying all day long. Leanmaxxing is king

he looks alot lower bf%.
and the tip of his nose, might have had surgery

Lol he admitted already that he got surgery. Keep coping guys. Buccal fat is resistant to fat loss. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and cutecel

LBF6psh.png

View attachment 1887055

View attachment 1887057
damn i actually thought of him too some years ago there was a big controversy when people found out i would say he got rhino and implants

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Nasal implants for a little midface projection+ getting rid of nasal folds + probably fillers

• +1
crisick 2.0

• JFL
eye area looks sort of uncanny

he might have had maxillary advancement AKA lefort 1. His midface has better projection now. Maybe infraorbital/malar cheek implants. Definitely rhino. Potentially buccal fat removal as well

• +1
he might have had maxillary advancement AKA lefort 1. His midface has better projection now. Maybe infraorbital/malar cheek implants. Definitely rhino. Potentially buccal fat removal as well
Finally a realistic answer.

• +1
Reactions: highT
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Tasty17
Lol he admitted already that he got surgery. Keep coping guys. Buccal fat is resistant to fat loss. Jfl.
Where does he statet that?

He is half chechen and half jewish. He also admitted to have had rhino

• JFL
before

Attachments

• 1665055706819.png
    1665055706819.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

LBF6psh.png

View attachment 1887055

View attachment 1887057
buccal fat removal, cheekbone implant, , wrap around jaw implants, rhino, skin care, Ht ?
evil mo fos that dont want to tell us the looksmaxxes they've done :rage: