German Stacy married African man from slums

She’s ugly, definitely not a Stacy. Her looksmatch is jacking off to hentai and worshipping waifus, maybe even trying to convince randoms on an incel forum 24/7 that ugly Asian women are superior to GL white women and that white men historically raped Asian women regularly.

Balkancel cope. They can slay in Southeast Asia, I agree. Meanwhile in East Asia the even white Chads will heavily struggle to get Asian Stacies, unless of course you keep your warped standards of what a Stacy is and greatly lower your standards like many white Chads do. A normie will pull MTBs at most, you get your looksmatch in East Asia. I see you posting and worshipping Asian girls along with Zer0 and the funny thing is all of them are dating an Asian guy lmao.

You seem to intensely idealize Asian women very strangely, maybe because you’ve been ignored or treated like shit by white women all your life. Part of it seems like a troll and part of it seems legit. I say this as someone who prefers Asian women, the average Asian woman is barely any less ugly than the average white woman.

It’s funny that guys here who have never seen/talked to an Asian woman in their life seem to idolize them the most, like you, RecessedSubhumanX, and Ubermogger. The last guy literally spoofed his location to East Asia and couldn’t pull at all, and I sincerely doubt you look better than him. Incel forums and the internet isn’t a representation of real life. It’s not nearly as easy as you think and Asian women aren’t nearly as attractive irl as you think.

Take a quick vacation after high school and try it. I’m genuinely wishing you luck because you’ll need it JFL
wtf mirin autism

wtf mirin autism
3211291_1e4695f4-e26b-478f-a729-b9075aca0040-jpg.2137843

Mirin the alt

low iq if you think we're the same person

Nigga, you are the exact same person JFL

I would painfully and slowly carve out your repulsive overbloated stomach piece by piece and force feed your own disgusting greasy stomach fat to you, then I'd rip out your disgusting intestines through your belly and use them as my onahole, then I'd surgically reattach them and shit down your throat so the very next thing to pass through them is my own genetically superior shit making you choke in utter ecstasy. Then I'd force your weak cucked faggot dad to jerk off in a corner while I brutally penetrate your whore mom and replace your father's disgusting redundant inferior seed with my genetically superior high T sperm cells and give birth to a beautiful hapa baby she will actually be proud of.

Nigga, you are the exact same person JFL

I would carve out your overbloated stomach piece by piece and force feed your own disgusting greasy stomach fat to you, then I'd rip out your disgusting intestines through your fat slits and use them as an onahole and then surgically reattach them and shit down your throat, so the very next thing to pass through them is my own genetically superior shit. Then I'd force your weak cucked faggot dad to jerk off in a corner while I brutally penetrate your whore mom and replace your father's disgusting redundant inferior seed with my genetically superior high T sperm cells and give birth to a beautiful hapa baby she will actually be proud of.
dnrd chink

Congrats they look happy

only read the first line, didn't read the schizo rambling

We both know you read and accepted every single atom of your utter evisceration

We both know you read and accepted every single atom of your utter evisceration
chink really thinks im reading all of that schizo shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
8 or 9 inches

Also just be retarded theory u can tell his smile

"german stacy marries african man from the slums"

bruh he mogs her to death this gummy tooth ltb @fogdart @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Also just be retarded theory u can tell his smile

chink really thinks im reading all of that schizo shit

Nigga still thinks I'm Asian, ok let's go along with it JFL. We both know you read and accepted every single subatomic particle like the little Asian cock hungry slave you are. It's in your disgusting genes to submit to superior Asian men after your cucked faggot ancestors got fucked and cucked and raped and submitted by Asiatic Mongols, Huns, and Avars for all of history. You're on my leash now little dog, do some tricks for your master

Nigga still thinks I'm Asian, ok let's go along with it JFL. We both know you read and accepted every single subatomic particle like the little Asian cock hungry slave you are. It's in your disgusting genes to submit to superior Asian men after your cucked faggot ancestors got fucked and cucked and raped and submitted by Asiatic Mongols, Huns, and Avars for all of history. You're on my leash now little dog.
dnrd again

i must have superhuman wpm then because i replied almost instantly

Nigga, we both know you replied and then read every single atom. Which is why you took over a minute to respond with this comment JFL

Nigga, we both know you replied and then read every single atom. Which is why you took over a minute to respond with this comment JFL
nah i clicked on another thread and then clicked on the reply notification when i saw it

"german stacy marries african man from the slums"

bruh he mogs her to death this gummy tooth ltb @fogdart @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero
niggas on this forum talk out of their asses. Dude is a tyronelite and she's a LTB to Becky max with makeup lol. He mogs her hard.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 13787
She's fugly and nowhere near a Stacey you fucking retard. They're both subhuman.

She's fugly and nowhere near a Stacey you fucking retard. They're both subhuman.
stfcel is trying to cope. you are rotting and a guy from the slums is fucking a good looking girl

She went to university to become a social worker, and thus we can reasonably conclude she has a raging case of white guilt. She will finally admit her mistake in a few years, then move back in with her parents. Maybe with him, maybe not.

Shit like this does not happen a lot, but when even one decent looking 1st world young white foid out of 100 marries some 3rd world ethnic the effect on dating demographics is magnified because there is already a shortage of single non fat 1st world young white foids.
I'm young rooster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back