(Germancels GTFIH) Moving to Germany

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

What the Sigma
I’m doing electrical engineering in a top 20 US uni but the market and h1b process here is fucked, and I don’t wanna live my life worrying about getting kicked out. Germany is one of the easiest countries to get a citizenship, so I might move there. How is average life in Germany? Are gooks considered second class citizen there?

Germany already became gernanistan with turkroaches and sandniggers

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, TechnoBoss, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I’m doing electrical engineering in a top 20 US uni but the market and h1b process here is fucked, and I don’t wanna live my life worrying about getting kicked out. Germany is one of the easiest countries to get a citizenship, so I might move there. How is average life in Germany? Are gooks considered second class citizen there?
Dont do it unless you want to rope asap then come here

I've heard on here that ethnics slay in Germany

• JFL
Reactions: D1390pilled
Its so fucking horrible here i would say that it is the incel capital of the world
Dont lie

The incel capital of the world is either Norway or Sweden not Germany

Yo fellow EEEcel first year or second year?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raumDEuter, Mr Test, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
I'm different kind of engineer but I know USA and EU have vastly different standards and technical rules in my field (I imagine same for you guys?) also there's a very large language gap. It seems to be not worth the effort to move there.

are you completing the degree before moving? im around like every major chip factory if your going for chip companies

are you completing the degree before moving? im around like every major chip factory if your going for chip companies
Yeah im completing it here. Don’t you need phd for chip and architecture stuff?

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yeah im completing it here. Don’t you need phd for chip and architecture stuff?
no idea i just know a shit ton of EE that come here for these companies and theres a bunch of major companies moving in and i swear its what caused house prices to rise like 3x

no idea i just know a shit ton of EE that come here for these companies and theres a bunch of major companies moving in and i swear its what caused house prices to rise like 3x
where do you live?