Germancels, is Ausbildung worth it?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I checked the requirements for non Germans and it's basically just highschool diploma + at least B1 certificate (I am certified B2) with some other bs like bewerbungsschreiben

considering it's 2-3 years for most trades is it viable? could maybe do college afterwards if I can somehow afford it

Depends on the ausbildung. Often times it's way better than university.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Dude, you really don't want to do this. Unless you've been to prison before and know how to handle social dynamics of that caliber because Berufsschule is gonna feel very similar.
There are Ausbildungsstellen for civilized people but they are incredibly rare and usally get stuffed with University dropouts.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and chadmanlet04
Without Ausbildung or Studium youre nothing in Germany.
Thats the reality

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15468, chadmanlet04 and 1 other person
Dude, you really don't want to do this. Unless you've been to prison before and know how to handle social dynamics of that caliber because Berufsschule is gonna feel very similar.
There are Ausbildungsstellen for civilized people but they are incredibly rare and usally get stuffed with University dropouts.
honestly dude it's either this or wagecelling. I have absolutely no qualifications here

Without Ausbildung or Studium youre nothing in Germany.
Thats the reality
Kinda wanted abitür at first but that shits borderline impossible to acquire externally

WTF is assbildung?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, 5.5psl and Mewton
honestly dude it's either this or wagecelling. I have absolutely no qualifications here
no one cares. The government will pay you here just for existing. Just Bürgergeldmaxx and enjoy the show.

Last edited:
WTF is assbildung?
AUSBILDUNG is a form of vocational training or apprenticeship where a student attends school and works simultaneously.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gonthar
AUSBILDUNG is a form of vocational training or apprenticeship where a student attends school and works simultaneously.
LRLpmhq.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 5.5psl
you are slaving away for wages either way, except you are speculating on stocks, real estate or crypto or you become an entrepreneur of some kind

Kinda wanted abitür at first but that shits borderline impossible to acquire externally
Do you already live in Germany? Why would you go to Germany ffs? (I'm German)

It's "Abitur"

also: nouns are Capitalised in German