Germany ideal for JB enjoyers (its legal here)

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
From this article: https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/jus...30-jahre-aelterem-mann-fuehren-a-1119197.html

Translated:

"15-year-old allowed to have romantic relationship with man 30 years older than her
Even if the parents are against it: a 15-year-old is allowed to have an intimate relationship with a much older man. Otherwise, the welfare of the child is endangered, the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court ruled.

Parents have to accept it when their teenage daughter is dating a man 30 years her senior. A ban on the relationship could endanger the well-being of the child, the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court decided (Az.: 9 UF 132/15), as the working group on family law of the German Lawyers' Association (DAV) announced.

In this specific case, the girl's parents had tried to prevent contact between the 47-year-old and the precocious teenager. The girl resisted. She wanted to maintain the relationship with her uncle, who was 32 years her senior. Among other things, the girl kept her whereabouts secret from her parents. Eventually, the parents placed their daughter in a psychiatric ward for a few weeks.

The court rejected the parents' demand for a ban on contact and proximity for their daughter's partner, who himself is the father of several children and has looked after foster children. The girl's decision should be given a lot of weight. The child's will cannot be ignored here."

This means her parents can't dissalow the relationship and will get they parenting right removed if they insist.

Ideal for JB enjoyers

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 1851 and 7 others
From this article: https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/jus...30-jahre-aelterem-mann-fuehren-a-1119197.html

Translated:

"15-year-old allowed to have romantic relationship with man 30 years older than her
Even if the parents are against it: a 15-year-old is allowed to have an intimate relationship with a much older man. Otherwise, the welfare of the child is endangered, the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court ruled.

Parents have to accept it when their teenage daughter is dating a man 30 years her senior. A ban on the relationship could endanger the well-being of the child, the Brandenburg Higher Regional Court decided (Az.: 9 UF 132/15), as the working group on family law of the German Lawyers' Association (DAV) announced.

In this specific case, the girl's parents had tried to prevent contact between the 47-year-old and the precocious teenager. The girl resisted. She wanted to maintain the relationship with her uncle, who was 32 years her senior. Among other things, the girl kept her whereabouts secret from her parents. Eventually, the parents placed their daughter in a psychiatric ward for a few weeks.

The court rejected the parents' demand for a ban on contact and proximity for their daughter's partner, who himself is the father of several children and has looked after foster children. The girl's decision should be given a lot of weight. The child's will cannot be ignored here."

This means her parents can't dissalow the relationship and will get they parenting right removed if they insist.

Ideal for JB enjoyers
The amount of pedos in server is more than the ones on jefferys island

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, to be human, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
The amount of pedos in server is more than the ones on jefferys island
It is legal where I live and not classified as pedophelia retard.

I don't care about rules other cucked countries make.

If she has tits and a ass its not pedo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17791
lifefuel for oldcels but most JBs like college aged guys not 50 year olds

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 14693

most girls in my middle school had ass and tits so thats not pedo?

Based hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
most girls in my middle school had ass and tits so thats not pedo?
You know what JB means?

Jailbait: Meaning she looks older then she actually is, baiting you to go to jail. (In the us anyway)

So by saying I like jb's, I actively say that I like the developed ones, not underdeveloped late bloomers

• +1
Reactions: John124
but
You know what JB means?

Jailbait: Meaning she looks older then she actually is, baiting you to go to jail. (In the us anyway)

So by saying I like jb's, I actively say that I like the developed ones, not late bloomers
u made a post about men fucking 15 year old jbs so with jailbait meaning what it means the 15 year old looks younger than her age

am i slow or is that ur logic? if so ur attracted to 14 year old min thats nasty op

no response jfl at u

but

u made a post about men fucking 15 year old jbs so with jailbait meaning what it means the 15 year old looks younger than her age

am i slow or is that ur logic? if so ur attracted to 14 year old min thats nasty op
Looks older than her age.

But in Germany age of consent is 14 so I mean age of consent in a american sense

Wtf I didn’t know Germans were still based?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 14693, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person

Well now I need to move to germany. But in america in some states like Washington it shows 16. So can't it be done in some american states

You know what JB means?

So by saying I like jb's, I actively say that I like the developed ones, not underdeveloped late bloomers
She doesn't necessarily have to look older than she is. She could look underage and if she's attractive she is still bait.

@Napoleon de Geso

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso