i HATE foids stealing incel/autism culture

all they know how to do is steal what little we have and make it their own

they insult us with our own words, steal our struggles and claim them as their own just to get validated once again and us who actually go through it get nothing...

i was reading my neighbor's blog who has an autistic daughter, i know her brother so i know what their life is like...

they wrote about ''feeling like you're on the outside of society looking in''

motherfucker... entire household claiming welfare and disability, both kids dropped out of school before the age of 16 just cause... their son never even ENTERED high school, dude dropped out at 11

and they were legally allowed to do this. now having all the time of the world, they have a BUNCH of fucking retard cards that give them the upper hand over the ordinary person.

autism card that gives you big discounts/free entry to places like museums and parks or allows you to bring someone with for free, also granting you entry through a back door and the option to skip queues

assistant card that allows you to open gates whenever at train stations etc and bring someone else with you free of charge and buy national/international public transport subscriptions for 2 people for the price of 1

and funds that organize an entire trip to a fucking theme park or whatever on a quiet day where there's only other retards and all the workers give you fake forced smiles and shower you in compliments and this is the case with anyone you fucking meet in any situation

order at starbucks? they write your name with hearts and how pretty your dress is beneath it.

anywhere you go people treating you like a fucking doll.

i met this bitch once since she is my friend's sister, and guess what? her entire family started working together to get a restraining order on me because she thought i was ''scary''. i had to talk to the FUCKING POLICE because of the sheer fucking accomodation these types of females receive.

holy shit. i'm literally putting this bitch on Kaotic.

''muh women hating incel!!!'' she's literally openly man hating. when her little short bus stopped right at her door she would refuse to get in if the driver was male. she would make her mom call to send a different bus with a female driver... and this would happen.

my school bus drivers would openly insult me with and without my presence, and they would refuse to come even if school stopped 4 hours before it's supposed to.

i spent so many fucking days walking in circles during a fucking storm because of this shit.

when i dropped out of school at a normal age i had to go to court. multiple times. they threatened with sending me to prison

and, guess what? i had a fucking JOB, too. i got told to fuck off and get one like everyone else. i had an autism diagnosis too, i had been in special ed all my life and much earlier than her, where were my white knights?

this bitch orders at starbucks and introduces herself as NATSUKI and they just write it down as is and compliment her.

I order and tell them my BIRTH NAME which is fucking Dutch as I live in the Netherlands and the guy literally just says ''Fuck that, i'm writing down Mike instead''.

Or I order and they literally tell me how in 15 years of working there they've never encountered such a fucking weird order, start laughing, start calling on their coworkers to laugh about it, take pictures of the order, of the receipt, putting on a whole clown show in front of my face...

Or I go to the clothes store and 2 girls follow me shamelessly right behind me side by side mocking me, mockingly narrating that i need more black hoodies, making up names to call me (They went with Tobias), laughing about how ugly i am when walking past a mirror, kicking me when out of reach of the cameras, pulling my hoodie down constantly and pulling it up if i leave it down, and when i told my mom she told me that it's my fault becaue they were just able to smell i was weak. fucking foid whores defending each other like always. over their own flesh and blood. sickening.

the ''autistic girl'' chooses to go to special ed after passing several grades cause she's not being coddled enough.

i got forced to in 1st grade because my teachers didn't like me.

the ''autistic girl'' gets praised and showered with compliments and encouraged by their teachers at the new school 24/7.

they pushed my table into the furthest, darkest corner in the room and completely ignored me, and encouraged the kids to ignore me as well.

the ''autistic girl'' is reassured, adviced, coddled and overall will halt the teaching to receive all the attention if they are in a mood, even with the help of special cards for them to non-verbally express it or the severity

i literally didn't make it past the first class most of the time because the teacher would find me annoying and send me out to rot in the hallway where i would stay for about the rest of the day

the teachers would take an almost submissive attitude towards an autistic girl's parents and emphasize how much they are doing their best and all the ''progress'' she is making and how special and talentd she is etc etc etc.

my teachers would literally not even bother to invite my parents into the classroom and sit down first, they would see us while walking down the hallway and just yell ''Congratulations! Everybody has advanced to the next grade! Except your son!''

no big deal if the autistic girl REFUSES to even take the personal transport to school just because the driver is a fucking MALE but i've CROSSED THE LINE if i don't like to shake hands as a traumatized 6 year old...

they have NO IDEA what it's like to ACTUALLY TRY. no idea what it's like to hate yourself, to bottle it all up, to spit on yourself because of how different you are and how inconvenient it is and the hate it gravitates towards you, no idea what it's like for teachers to start making a clown out of you, the example of what not to be, turning the classroom into a comedy show where i'm the laughing stock and everyone gets to have a go at insulting you...

They have no idea what it's like for the teacher to work together with his pupils on pranking you by throwing a metal trash can at you to wake you up, followed by everyone laughing and the teacher SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS for you to get the FUCK OUT since i don't deserve to be there.

They have no idea what it's like to believe in the ''if you're having trouble with your work, just ask for help'' trope just for them to read the question out and when you tell them you still don't get it for them to go back to the front of the classroom and address everyone saying i don't belong there but rather in the ''retard school'' when i'm ALREADY in special ed.

i wanted to believe that maybe foids aren't all bad. that there are foids who didn't win like me. i thought that a girl who also has autism and is mostly inside playing games must understand me and be ecstatic a boy that does the same, lives nearby and doesn't judge her wants to talk to her, right? i know i would be if the roles were reversed.

turns out they just spend their time inside because they hate everyone and complain about everything despite them all being mindless sycophants around her. and then STILL they make LGBT and tolerance and kindness shit their whole personality. world class hypocrites.

i can't believe these people are portayed as cute and innocent, tolerant of everything and always kind.. these people are vermin, insects, parasites. they act like every man is bad and wants to rape them. they go around ruining lives, and for what, theirs could not be better

CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS. this cannot happen.

if any of y'all are incel, i say rape your local lgbt autist bitch. they are young and virgins.

they go out ruining lives of men because they think men are rapists, they would shut up if they actually were. they do this BECAUSE it doesn't happen and BECAUSE they have the rights and liberty to.

fucking hell. blackpilled again. females always find a way to be validated while being hateful, hypergamous and ruin men's lives even if they're retarded
Jeez, no one deserves this man. Brutal black pil, sorry you had to go through this with no one to to help you

Not a single neutrino particle

Hurts.
I can no longer use my autism as an excuse for how I act anymore because even as an autist, you are expected to act NT due to these new social standards.
fucking foids and normies ruined my only excuse for being non-NT
whatever; at least I do not struggle with pulling girls, I will just never be able to keep them, and I will never be able to have a true friend group where I am not the punching bag friend or backup friend.
Real
theres a hell in between low iq and mid tier where you're dumb enough to fail at life yet smart enough to have to try hard
it’s called being non nt
you’re wasted potential, had everything going for you 10 years ago yet you just fapped like an incel and here you are. You know there was many aspects of smv you could have improved, but I get your pain they didn’t let me get Hgh back then 10 years ago either. Brutal weak willed lazy incel pill. Also stop whinging about females, your fault for being subhuman now even when you had a good face as a kid
yea he had wasted potential JFL Nigga found PSL forums at fucking 8 or 9 years old. Dude was posting on PUAhate in early 2013 he could’ve truly ascended. However not crazy he still had a genetic cap
Face was decent, had potential if you didn’t have such a subhuman incel lifestyle . I’m not going to give you the bike riding cope, but you still could have optimised your lifestyle for extra height growth but you did nothing. Lol at being from the Netherlands and being 5’7 and subhuman face, should have just followed everyone else and you would have ended in pretty good overall shape and face
No don’t be delusional. He legit was and is a truecel even outside of being non NT.