Germany is HELL if you are short

azuzu

azuzu

Gold
Jesus Christ I’m visiting family so I’m in Germany and LITERALLY EVERYONE is my height if not taller. I occasionally get height mogged by women too and I’m frauding 6’1 in air forces. I would never want to live here and if you do get the fuck out it is so depressive and the girls all look the same. Plus nobody likes to speak English. Literal 3rd world country tbh. Can’t wait to get back to the US where I am not a midget.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, ttlurker, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
@Iasacrko is slaying there

• JFL
Reactions: watah, ttlurker, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
yet again proof the usa is the best country for slaying, burgerstanis always say "muh why are zoomers so tall" come to europe buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Jonnyboi and Sean o' Tist
avg foid height in DACH region is 5‘10

ethnic halo
@Iasacrko is slaying there
Tbh I think America is more brutal than Germany in terms of height even tho ppl here are on avarage taller I really don’t think most girls care

One girl who was basically obcessed with me she’d literally call my phone in a non caller ID number after she got her friend to get my number

And she was like 2 inches taller than me

I really think ppl here don’t care ofc it’s important but I don’t feel incel because of height here

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Nick.Harte and Akhi
yet again proof the usa is the best country for slaying, burgerstanis always say "muh why are zoomers so tall" come to europe buddy boyo
I feel like the rarity makes it more brutal

Here in Europe I never see girls saying height is essential unless ur a dwarf

I really don’t believe it’s brutal in Germany if ur below 6ft

I feel like the rarity makes it more brutal

Here in Europe I never see girls saying height is essential unless ur a dwarf

I really don’t believe it’s brutal in Germany if ur below 6ft
Maybe not I barely spent a few days here but I can’t stand getting height mogged by 6’2 whores.

Jesus Christ I’m visiting family so I’m in Germany and LITERALLY EVERYONE is my height if not taller. I occasionally get height mogged by women too and I’m frauding 6’1 in air forces. I would never want to live here and if you do get the fuck out it is so depressive and the girls all look the same. Plus nobody likes to speak English. Literal 3rd world country tbh. Can’t wait to get back to the US where I am not a midget.
Good to know. I'll steer clear.

Maybe not I barely spent a few days here but I can’t stand getting height mogged by 6’2 whores.
Girls are really tall here tbh

It’s brutal. I miss the 5’5 Stacy’s in America lmfao
Yeah it’s very rare to find 5’1-5’5 girls here most of them are almost or my height girls here are 5’8-5’10 from what I see

Sometimes u find these small girls but they are rare

Im in Spain rn and doing pretty fine in sandals JFL

ethnic halo
I still dont understand why people say this, Isnt being ethnic a failo in almost every european or west country? Even if you are HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
i was in Germany barely got height mogged there were so giants here and there most germans are not that tall

I still dont understand why people say this, Isnt being ethnic a failo in almost every european or west country? Even if you are HTN
no and I will explain you why

the culture in german speaking countries and even moreso scandinavia is very antisocial and introverted

ethnics from med countries tend to be more charming and extraverted

which is what women from all ethnicites crave

on top of that uncommon phenos and coloring has ‚exotic halo‘

its all about stigmatization of erhnicities, meds and turks have halo, indians wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: watah and ChadOrDeath
Tbh I think America is more brutal than Germany in terms of height even tho ppl here are on avarage taller I really don’t think most girls care

One girl who was basically obcessed with me she’d literally call my phone in a non caller ID number after she got her friend to get my number

And she was like 2 inches taller than me

I really think ppl here don’t care ofc it’s important but I don’t feel incel because of height here
legit

german women are taller on average but height also isnt nearly as fetishized

legit

german women are taller on average but height also isnt nearly as fetishized
Yeah I don’t have this feeling here I think it’s more fetishised in America because tall men are rarer so they stand out more

When so many men are tall face begins to become more important unless ur a turbo manlet ofc

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Henry Rollins and Akhi
We all know USA is the best country period. Not only for slaying but for money maxing. But I will say once you get rich you should gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tomm1453 and Akhi
We all know USA is the best country period. Not only for slaying but for money maxing. But I will say once you get rich you should gtfo
life isnt worth living if you cant have the american college experience, ideally in miami or LA

life isnt worth living if you cant have the american college experience, ideally in miami or LA
College is alright but definitely not all that. I’m having fun but the goal is to get rich not waste time having fun

Plus nobody likes to speak English.
It's Germany...
Confused GIFs | GIFDB.com

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
It's Germany...
Confused GIFs | GIFDB.com
You must be retarded. People in Germany literally know how to speak English but refuse to and are assholes about it. Other places like Italy it’s fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC
no and I will explain you why

the culture in german speaking countries and even moreso scandinavia is very antisocial and introverted

ethnics from med countries tend to be more charming and extraverted

which is what women from all ethnicites crave

on top of that uncommon phenos and coloring has ‚exotic halo‘

its all about stigmatization of erhnicities, meds and turks have halo, indians wouldnt
Forgot to say, When i refer to "ethnic" in my case im talking for example about non-mexican latinos, not curries or SEAs, And ofc with people that have a decent height and MTN+ face.

What you are saying is also true, germans and certain european countries tend to be reserved and are not talkative at all, Thats why I see a lot of reels that joke about germans staring all the time at people.

• +1
need to moneymaxx and repeatedly go to college for the rest of my life tbh

• +1
im already to old

i cant cope with the fact that i will never ever in my life experience it,

its over,

done

• +1
Reactions: watah and Costcosuperstore
Forgot to say, When i refer to "ethnic" in my case im talking for example about non-mexican latinos, not curries or SEAs, And ofc with people that have a decent height and MTN+ face.

What you are saying is also true, germans and certain european countries tend to be reserved and are not talkative at all, Thats why I see a lot of reels that joke about germans staring all the time at people.
Germany is super weird tbh everyone kept staring at me. Like they’ve never seen an Armenian or something. The cool part tho is that the German guys are pussies and afraid of the Arab migrants so they give total respect lmfao. I bumped into a couple of German guys while drunk and they all started apologizing fast af. I can see why their women fuck Indians and shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, ChadOrDeath and 1 other person
im already to old

its over,

done
Na you can do college whenever I’m finishing in a year il be 25

Colleges In America are public u can just hang out in campus and go to classes if u want :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
im already to old

its over,

done
im 19 now once i finish uni in uk im gonna save money for a year or two and go and get a masters in usa as part of my immigrationmaxxing plan, i should be 23-24 by the time i start college in usa

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and Akhi
Colleges In America are public u can just hang out in campus and go to classes if u want :feelskek:
i live in uk, although yeah its the same here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
im already to old

its over,

done
Just go to a club nibba why u wanna go to college in cuckmerica

You must be retarded. People in Germany literally know how to speak English but refuse to and are assholes about it. Other places like Italy it’s fine
Germans in Germany prefer to speak their main language instead of English.

• +1
buy shoe lifts, heightmogged by a a girl is the most curel feeling to men:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
buy shoe lifts, heightmogged by a a girl is the most curel feeling to men:lul:
I’m not buying shoe lifts lol I’m getting the fuck out flying back to Los Angeles soon. Can’t wait to get away from these giant vikings. Plus white foids are not my type I need latinas and Persian women which they don’t have in Germany

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and org3cel.RR
I’m not buying shoe lifts lol I’m getting the fuck out flying back to Los Angeles soon. Can’t wait to get away from these giant vikings. Plus white foids are not my type I need latinas and Persian women which they don’t have in Germany
LA has latinas? i though in america there were only white girls and black bitches

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, ascendedchad and 1 other person
Just go to a club nibba why u wanna go to college in cuckmerica
it mogz hard

also i like american women 10x more than the stuck up biches here

college parties mog clubs tenfold

LA has latinas? i though in america there were only white girls and black bitches
Are you good??? California has everything you could want

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kanye West's Cousin, Akhi and 1 other person
Na you can do college whenever I’m finishing in a year il be 25
ye but its weird to hang with 18 year olds with 25

also i dont have the money so LDAR

it mogz hard

also i like american women 10x more than the stuck up biches here

college parties mog clubs tenfold
To me girls here in Germany are less superficial in terms of money etc

America every woman feels like a gold digger plus this hate men culture isn’t as strong in germany

I really don’t think women there are better than here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Nigger it's literally next to Mexico. Mexicans make up the majority of Los Angeles holy fuck and they say Americans are ignorant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR
Nigger it's literally next to Mexico. Mexicans make up the majority of Los Angeles holy fuck and they say Americans are ignorant
fuck you nigga, my bad if i didnt knew mexican immigrants lived in LA:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad
fuck you nigga, my bad if i didnt knew mexican immigrants lived in LA:lul:
The name Los Angeles is literally in Spanish and California used to be part of Mexico

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and org3cel.RR
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ascendedchad
ye but its weird to hang with 18 year olds with 25

also i dont have the money so LDAR
Not really you are 25 partying with 22-23 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Akhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back