Germany is HELL if you are short

Im in Spain rn and doing pretty fine in sandals JFL
Spain portugal italy all manlet central. And the women are hot asf too. Ideal vs baltic countries and other tall countries likes Germany, Netherlands, Denmark etc etc

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Spain portugal italy all manlet central.
Italy is def more manlet than Spain. I live around a good amount of Italians and outside of white Puerto Ricans & Anglos they’re the only other ””white””people averaging below 5’8 :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
Spain portugal italy all manlet central. And the women are hot asf too. Ideal vs baltic countries and other tall countries likes Germany, Netherlands, Denmark etc etc
Also yes med women are absolutely hot and beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
Tbh I think America is more brutal than Germany in terms of height even tho ppl here are on avarage taller I really don’t think most girls care

One girl who was basically obcessed with me she’d literally call my phone in a non caller ID number after she got her friend to get my number

And she was like 2 inches taller than me

I really think ppl here don’t care ofc it’s important but I don’t feel incel because of height here
USA is brutal bro. They’ve got guys like Joshua Weyerhaeuser and Keon Coleman there.

flying to california after turkey:love:
Take my advice go to Orange County if you want to party and fuck foids don’t go to la everyone is attractive and rich. Go to Costa Mesa Newport Beach etc

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
USA is brutal bro. They’ve got guys like Joshua Weyerhaeuser and Keon Coleman there.

USA is not brutal and il tell you why. Its so mixed and multi cultured there is someone for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Take my advice go to Orange County if you want to party and fuck foids don’t go to la everyone is attractive and rich. Go to Costa Mesa Newport Beach etc
thanks for the advice king:love:

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad
To me girls here in Germany are less superficial in terms of money etc

America every woman feels like a gold digger plus this hate men culture isn’t as strong in germany

I really don’t think women there are better than here
Honestly American women aren’t that superficial but the Persian Americans are. If you are talking about white American women in mid west etc they are very simple people and also low iq easy to please

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
There’s a land whale for everyone ?
Depends if you go to New York or la everyone is attractive and a model but if you go to other cities and states you can definitely find whatever u like

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Honestly American women aren’t that superficial but the Persian Americans are. If you are talking about white American women in mid west etc they are very simple people and also low iq easy to please
Yeah might just be because my only view of America is through Miami PUA dating coaches who have nothing but money and only attract gold diggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back