appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
how

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
fish

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Detective, futuregigamogger and 5 others
Liquid egg whites. Amazing source of protein. You can just drink them straight out of the packaging. You’d easily get 100 grams of protein in from a small packaging of it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, normie_joe, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
Liquid egg whites. Amazing source of protein. You can just drink them straight out of the packaging. You’d easily get 100 grams of protein in from a small packaging of it.
It gets me motivated as fuck thinking about drinking eggs because

1) I can do it and not gag
2) You can get down high quantities of it and get such good macronutrients from it

But isn’t only 55% of the protein absorbed compared to 90% when you cook it? Thought it was a myth but I still do it anyways :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, HTN_Mentalcel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
need to satiate myself also due to calorie restriction. cooking them would be a better idea for that.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and TechnoBoss
But isn’t only 55% of the protein absorbed compared to 90% when you cook it? Thought it was a myth but I still do it anyways :forcedsmile:
cooking it would make it more satiating no? so u can keep calorie restriction

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, TechnoBoss and coisbhai
U only digest 50% of protien plus avidin is gonna cuck ur biotin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TechnoBoss and russiancelreturns

2) You can get down high quantities of it and get such good macronutrients from it

Have fun cucking ur biotin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, HTN_Mentalcel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others

No I believe that’s a myth. It’s all absorbed. It’s so easy to drink because it just kind of tastes like milky water.

U only digest 50% of protien plus avidin is gonna cuck ur biotin
Pretty sure that’s a myth. Why would only 50% be absorbed?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and buflek
What’s with this meme that you only digest 50% or the protein from liquid egg whites?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
No I believe that’s a myth. It’s all absorbed. It’s so easy to drink because it just kind of tastes like milky water.

Pretty sure that’s a myth. Why would only 50% be absorbed?
idk but 50% isnt digestable

idk but 50% isnt digestable
How do you know 50% is not digestible? Why is 50% digestible and not the other half? Can't just make that claim and say you don't know why.

need to satiate myself also due to calorie restriction. cooking them would be a better idea for that.
No it wouldn't. Takes more time to eat when you can just drink them.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How do you know 50% is not digestible? Why is 50% digestible and not the other half? Can't just make that claim and say you don't know why.
this a widely known fact bro it’s like saying “hair grows but i cant explain why”

Your body just cant digest 50% of the protien

You can google it if u wanna see the scientific reason

tiktok bro. he saw on tiktok by eddy abbew

No it wouldn't. Takes more time to eat when you can just drink them
what does it taste of jfl?

• +1
this a widely known fact bro it’s like saying “hair grows but i cant explain why”

Your body just cant digest 50% of the protien

You can google it if u wanna see the scientific reason
Doesn't make any sense tbh.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
doesn’t mean true
people say if shave more it grows quicker and shit
completely retarded

• +1
tiktok bro. he saw on tiktok by eddy abbew

what does it taste of jfl?
It tastes like water bro. Like a slightly milky water. Consistency is that of water. No taste of eggs whatsoever. It's really good bro try it.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
doesn’t mean true
people say if shave more it grows quicker and shit
completely retarded
You can google the shave fact and it’s disproven

You can google the egg fact and its proven

makes no sense.
if i drank only 2g protein from it, 1g is waisted jfl
cap
You can google the shave fact and it’s disproven

You can google the egg fact and its proven

• +1
beef gelatin nigga, very simply. Super high in glycine.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TechnoBoss
The protien from that isnt used for building muscle

The amino acid profile is utter shit
its the opposite of shit. Low inflammatory aminos high in protective aminos

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
duck eggs are an even better source of protein and vitamins but I think they re slightly higher in calories

same as geese eggs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xegigi and TechnoBoss
If your goal is building muscle the amino acid profile is shit
you will get enough tryptophan and from your other protien sources and also by taking gelatin in large quantities.

you will get enough tryptophan and from your other protien sources and also by taking gelatin in large quantities.
I mean it taste like shit too but still the protien you get from beef gelatin shouldnt be counted

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
"Pure egg whites are widely considered to be one of the most bioavailable and digestible sources of protein," says Kubiak. They can be used anywhere you'd use a whole egg, including in omelets, scrambled eggs and baking. And because boxed egg whites are pasteurized, you can also safely add them to things like smoothies and salad dressing to up the protein content."

Source.

The meme that you only digest 50% of the protein from liquid egg whites needs to die. You are robbing yourself of gains.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and appealmaxed
- One protein shake with water
- 2 Omelettes (4 eggs) with 2 cans of tuna
- Pasta, boiled chicken and pesto for dinner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and appealmaxed
Canned tuna 25g per 100 grams only 110 calories, would only eat once every other day tho.
Chicken 31g per 100 grams only 165 calories

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, AspiringMogger and appealmaxed
quark, chicken, canned tuna, eggs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and appealmaxed
0.5 L protein milkshake -> 310 cal, 50 g protein
500g cottage cheese -> 320 cal, 60 g
200g chicken breast -> 330 cal, 60 g

Total: 960 cal, 170 g protein

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and appealmaxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and TechnoBoss

"Pure egg whites are widely considered to be one of the most bioavailable and digestible sources of protein," says Kubiak. They can be used anywhere you'd use a whole egg, including in omelets, scrambled eggs and baking. And because boxed egg whites are pasteurized, you can also safely add them to things like smoothies and salad dressing to up the protein content."

Source.

The meme that you only digest 50% of the protein from liquid egg whites needs to die. You are robbing yourself of gains.
The 50 percent bioavailability is a scam. The sample size was like 8 or some ridiculous number. Raw has like 95+ percent bioavailability. It's kike propoganda

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, TechnoBoss and appealmaxed
The 50 percent bioavailability is a scam. The sample size was like 8 or some ridiculous number. Raw has like 95+ percent bioavailability. It's kike propoganda
Ok but u didnt show a study proving otherwise

Just supplement biotin tho right?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
steak with skimmed milk + whey

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coisbhai
i need ssources to learn abt raypeat shit

why such slow calories

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Two Fresh ostrich eggs from Tropical forest of Gambian Makasutu.

Fish, chicken breast, egg whites, whey protein, turkey

• +1