540.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1144023425.jpg
    Snapchat-1144023425.jpg
    694.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113, NormieKilla and Deleted member 15827
women want way better
Oh I remember you, nice to see you haven't actually done anything to truly looksmax, your skin is still awful, not lost any body fat and you haven't had surgery.

You look like a depressed school teacher.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, russwestbrook, delta7 and 20 others
Oh I remember you, nice to see you haven't actually done anything to truly looksmax, your skin is still awful, not lost any body fat and you haven't had surgery.

yep did nothing except beard is thicker and im keeping a stubble,im considering Accutane as i literally spent over 300 dollars on skin care since we last spoke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Here is how to look attractive as an average looking guy:

1. Acquire a muscular ripped physique
2. Wear clothes that fit
3. Use your physique to take attention away from your face in all photos

A haircut will only show them that you're not a slob, it won't make you look amazing.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
Here is how to look attractive as an average looking guy:

1. Acquire a muscular ripped physique
2. Wear clothes that fit
3. Use your physique to take attention away from your face in all photos

A haircut will only show them that you're not a slob, it won't make you look amazing.
ofc i agree

Haircut pill is legit. I went from subhuman to normie by taking care of my hair and skin lol

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
yep did nothing except beard is thicker and im keeping a stubble,im considering Accutane as i literally spent over 300 dollars on skin care since we last spoke
I will just say, you do not know what you look like until you are 12% or lower body fat.

Accutane is worth a shot if your skin is still not clear.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Why do u use snapchat to take pictures?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I will just say, you do not know what you look like until you are 12% or lower body fat.

Accutane is worth a shot if your skin is still not clear.
bruh I totally agree im fat atm no doubt and slowly doing down to lowe bf.

Jfl why are u back

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Why not, I felt like the forum could use me.

I mean at the rate you say slowly you will be a pensioner by the time you actually get there
welcome back, u were gone for a long time

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Why not, I felt like the forum could use me.

I mean at the rate you say slowly you will be a pensioner by the time you actually get there
Your enemy makinithappen was bullied off the forum three times since you were last here :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., FailedNormieManlet, Lihito and 1 other person

WTF BRO YOU ARE BACK @SendMePicsToRate

OH NO IM ABOUT TO GET MOGGED AGAIN :feelswhy::feelscry:

Your enemy makinithappen was bullied off the forum three times since you were last here :lul:

We need Ravi back its boring without him tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15917
We need Ravi back its boring without him tbh
Fuck him tbh im bored of his schtick. Hes a doxxer too the forum is better w/o him

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
women want way better
Your haircut is not good, here's a haircut that will actually boost your smv
Curly Hair Taper
Hairstyles for long curly hair men
0d70a1bff4e82fbf391fb850e08c6469
25efca1b72d79a4b481a68e6791f9a43
Taper Fade Haircut for Curly Hair

Yes, get curly hair perm (and optionally, a fade), looks good on almost everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Gh3lfaceA113
welcome back, u were gone for a long time
Well I did dox a user, as awful as they were and as subhuman as they looked.

That does not surprise me one singular bit what so ever, I remember bullying that geriatric manlet fuck off here a few times but that video is a work of art and has me in tears.
WTF BRO YOU ARE BACK @SendMePicsToRate

OH NO IM ABOUT TO GET MOGGED AGAIN :feelswhy::feelscry:
I have returned lmfao, god knows why though. It might be fun.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 16346
Well I did dox a user, as awful as they were and as subhuman as they looked.

That does not surprise me one singular bit what so ever, I remember bullying that geriatric manlet fuck off here a few times but that video is a work of art and has me in tears.

I have returned lmfao, god knows why though. It might be fun.
SAVE 20220227 133901
did i improve or is it still over (i remeber you commenting on my rate thread)

15% body fat Here @SendMePicsToRate
Still can't see your face then, although looks like your jaw might be quite round which is a shame.

• +1
Still can't see your face then, although looks like your jaw might be quite round which is a shame.
Nah when i sent my pics Here you guys literaly told me only good thing i had was jaw

Nah when i sent my pics Here you guys literaly told me only good thing i had was jaw
Well we will see how that changes at lower body fat, probably just distortion. Who are some of the forum main characters who have joined since I have left lmfao?

You remember the mogbattles agains badboy algerian @Maesthetic :feelskek::feelskek:
I swear to god the most painful experience of my life, we gotta love those 15 page arguments though, those were peak times.

• JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
Funny asf tho good times indeed
Honestly though seems to beat now which seems quite dead, need to wait for another narcy ethnic to come around, however what the fuck is this new "psl scale" I keep seeing, it looks like literal garbage wasn't it made by some guy called korea?

• Hmm...
No idea, I’m only here for shitposting and looking at looksmax guides.
Sounds like a decent way to spend your time on here lmfao, any new techniques been found?

• +1
Forced to have long hair, because of a shitty naturally big hairline

Well we will see how that changes at lower body fat, probably just distortion. Who are some of the forum main characters who have joined since I have left lmfao?
Before
Thread 'Rate me' https://looksmax.me/threads/rate-me.314069/

After
IMG 20220220 202058

Chewing (still need to buy a jawliner tho, ice hooding , fixing skin , hair )

Might try bonemashing but FOR INFLAMATION gains only

And some bathmate for dick

Attachments

• IMG_20220220_202058.jpg
    IMG_20220220_202058.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Well tbh i kinda became a Main when i did a blackpill presentation in school and getting outcasted from The social groups because of that

Before
Thread 'Rate me' https://looksmax.me/threads/rate-me.314069/

After
View attachment 1581034

Chewing (still need to buy a jawliner tho, ice hooding , fixing skin , hair )

Might try bonemashing but FOR INFLAMATION gains only

And some bathmate for dick
Need hollows if you are gonna have that shape of skull to be honest, you may need to increase lower third vertical height at some point plus skin needs to be improved in some way. Under eye could also be improved.
Well tbh i kinda became a Main when i did a blackpill presentation in school and getting outcasted from The social groups because of that

View attachment 1581038
Honestly I don't know if I should be concerned of genuinely mire the low inhib.
w

well ima 2 out of 10 solid 2 im extremly fucking ugly not even femcels would date me
I mean all women have the same standards.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and TsarTsar444
Honestly though seems to beat now which seems quite dead, need to wait for another narcy ethnic to come around, however what the fuck is this new "psl scale" I keep seeing, it looks like literal garbage wasn't it made by some guy called korea?
You missed this god tier narcy indian user0213 who thought he was a white chadlite
Sketch 1645411449006

You missed this god tier narcy indian user0213 who thought he was a white chadlite View attachment 1581051
Bruh the guy on the fucking right must have an ES ratio of like 0.36 IRL jesus christ :lul: What is it with fucking indians on this site sometimes.
How to do this

Also what surgeries do i need for this (PM if you want)
View attachment 1581047
I mean under eye will need fillers if they are sunken, stroma is being developed to make your eyes coloured, you can also use contacts. Lower lid retraction makes your eyes less rounded and fillers in the upper portion will make your eyes more hooded and finally botox can be used above the eyebrows to make them lower

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Average looks, super average in face + fat cheeks, you're extremely normie

but idk maybe ethnic girls will like ur looks

• +1
Average looks, super average in face + fat cheeks, you're extremely normie

but idk maybe ethnic girls will like ur looks
what about his angle cuz i am already saving for buccal fat removal

Attachments

• Snapchat-1728677750.jpg
    Snapchat-1728677750.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SendMePicsToRate
Bruh the guy on the fucking right must have an ES ratio of like 0.36 IRL jesus christ :lul: What is it with fucking indians on this site sometimes.
His brain morphs him with a higher IPD and hunter eyes.
I mean under eye will need fillers if they are sunken, stroma is being developed to make your eyes coloured, you can also use contacts. Lower lid retraction makes your eyes less rounded and fillers in the upper portion will make your eyes more hooded and finally botox can be used above the eyebrows to make them lower
Eye surgeries are risky af. His PFL is too low but UEE fillers should improve him nonetheless.