get a haircut they said pill

His brain morphs him with a higher IPD and hunter eyes.

Eye surgeries are risky af. His PFL is too low but UEE fillers should improve him nonetheless.
Must do just fucking lol, I mean lets be honest most things worth doing are risky in one way or another. I know men who have gotten OBO's for cosmetic reasons and kept going it was insanity.

But that is because it BBCmaxxed you. If you were a light-skinned ethnic, you'd still be incel.
I think you might be telling truth. So many people were telling me curly hair actually suits me and looks good on me. Most guys with perms, it doesn't suit them as much

@SendMePicsToRate white, black or ethnic?

Must do just fucking lol, I mean lets be honest most things worth doing are risky in one way or another. I know men who have gotten OBO's for cosmetic reasons and kept going it was insanity.
Nah there are surgeries that are relatively low risk. Like I am gonna get genio for my short chin and rhino to remove my nasal hump. These procedures are relatively straightforward. My eye area also has flaws i.e. droopy lower lids, not deepset etc but it's not worth getting OD or anything like that as there is a high risk that I might looksmin my self.

The indian on the right claimed to have O'Pry's lower third and Tom Cruise's eye area JFL.

Bruh the guy on the fucking right must have an ES ratio of like 0.36 IRL jesus christ :lul: What is it with fucking indians on this site sometimes.

I mean under eye will need fillers if they are sunken, stroma is being developed to make your eyes coloured, you can also use contacts. Lower lid retraction makes your eyes less rounded and fillers in the upper portion will make your eyes more hooded and finally botox can be used above the eyebrows to make them lower
Lower lid retraction seems cool , how much does it Cost tho?

Also i wont fuck with filler hooding since it looks uncany as shit and fillers move around so im not risking that shit

@SendMePicsToRate white, black or ethnic?
He is a pretty famous ginger on this website. Everyone here knows who he is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Lihito
I apologize for not traveling back in time to when he was famous around here and grasp the thought of it. :soy:

Nah there are surgeries that are relatively low risk. Like I am gonna get genio for my short chin and rhino to remove my nasal hump. These procedures are relatively straightforward. My eye area also has flaws i.e. droopy lower lids, not deepset etc but it's not worth getting OD or anything like that as there is a high risk that I might looksmin my self.
Well you might not think they are the most worth it but others may very well have their eye area as their main flaw.
The indian on the right claimed to have O'Pry's lower third and Tom Cruise's eye area JFL.
I mean I rate the optimism god fucking damn.

Also i wont fuck with filler hooding since it looks uncany as shit and fillers move around so im not risking that shit
3k or so if my memory is correct, can't blame you, they will likely develop new techniques for men's eye areas at some point, iirc surgery max was doing so on lookism before it got shafted.
As they should.
Like natural looking contacts or what?
No it is a full blown eye surgery to lighten eyes I forget how they do it jfl.
Nordic?

Have you done any surgeries?
No surgeries lmfao, literally just here for the vibe and to sperg over looks.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Try to softmax your eye area fist. Lower lid retraction + infra implants are for people with scleral show due to weak infras. Your eye shape is likely due to low PFL.

Apply castor oil/minox on lashes and brows and try contact frauding. Your eye area will be above average.

Also, longer eyelashes give the illusion of higher PFL.

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Try to softmax your eye area fist. Lower lid retraction + infra implants are for people with scleral show due to weak infras. Your eye shape is likely due to low PFL.

Apply castor oil/minox on lashes and brows and try contact frauding. Your eye area will be above average.

Also, longer eyelashes give the illusion of higher PFL.
If he is patient there are surgery techniques being developed to increase PFL by making the orbits wider, it is quite interesting to see.

@SendMePicsToRate how go get flared gonions like yours? or atleast straight. apart from surgery

I apologize for not traveling back in time to when he was famous around here and grasp the thought of it. :soy:
So from what I can gather from family I am split between being English, French (mothers side) and welsh
@SendMePicsToRate how go get flared gonions like yours? or atleast straight. apart from surgery
That was more than likely from 1 of 2 things. Bruxism during the period of puberty I had late in my teen years or from my mothers genetics reawakening as I look very similar to her and she used to model at one point or another so.

The only other thing I can say is if you aren't lean lean yet you won't know what your face will look like.

• +1
Well you might not think they are the most worth it but others may very well have their eye area as their main flaw.
Lots of people go for the most invasive option first. Like titbot got OD for his bulging eyes when there is a possibilty that it may have been caused by thyroid issues. He should have tried fixing that first. Also, didn't eyebrowmax and eyelash may or try contacfrauding. Even now, he is autistically obssessing over minor flaws that don't have that much impact.

Unfortunately, if your eye area is blackops2cel tier, there is nothing that can salvage it. But most people don't have it that bad or can probably make their eye areas above average through non-invasive measures.
3k or so if my memory is correct, can't blame you, they will likely develop new techniques for men's eye areas at some point, iirc surgery max was doing so on lookism before it got shafted.
Nah. Way more than that. To fix droopy lids, you need infra implants as well. Probably cost you 15k at the very least for a good surgeon.
No it is a full blown eye surgery to lighten eyes I forget how they do it jfl.
Don't think there is a safe way to lighten eyes permanently.
No surgeries lmfao, literally just here for the vibe and to sperg over looks.
Still caging at the fact that makinithappen thinks he mogs you JFL.

Nah. If you don't have flared gonions when lean, you are probably gonna need fillers/implants to make your jaw angular.

If he is patient there are surgery techniques being developed to increase PFL by making the orbits wider, it is quite interesting to see.
Yeah. But will probably make you look uncanny af. Not worth it tbh.

Nah. If you don't have flared gonions when lean, you are probably gonna need fillers/implants to make your jaw angular.
are inward gonions + chewing = bloat looking face?

Lots of people go for the most invasive option first. Like titbot got OD for his bulging eyes when there is a possibilty that it may have been caused by thyroid issues. He should have tried fixing that first. Also, didn't eyebrowmax and eyelash may or try contacfrauding. Even now, he is autistically obssessing over minor flaws that don't have that much impact.

Unfortunately, if your eye area is blackops2cel tier, there is nothing that can salvage it. But most people don't have it that bad or can probably make their eye areas above average through non-invasive measures.

Nah. Way more than that. To fix droopy lids, you need infra implants as well. Probably cost you 15k at the very least for a good surgeon.

Don't think there is a safe way to lighten eyes permanently.

Still caging at the fact that makinithappen thinks he mogs you JFL.
Well of course it isn't smart to go right for that sort of procedure when everything hasn't been done before but I am talking about people who stress over the possibilities of things going wrong with the simple stuff like hair dye or fucking beta carotene. However some people do just need to bite the bullet and do what needs to be done even if they think it won't make a major difference.

True, it looks like there is weak under eyes as the lower lids stick out too much but it is workable not gonna lie.

There isn't which is why very few people do it but it is always an option for those who want to try

Honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, I swear I have seen some users around here begin rating him as a 5.5 psl of late though which is whacko, unless it was mocking in which case I hope his narcy deluded ass chucks himself in a meat grinder.
Yeah. But will probably make you look uncanny af. Not worth it tbh.
To some degree maybe, especially if you are one of the first who goes for it, I remember seeing an OBO from lookism and oh my life the guy looked like a fucking dolphin but he was still fat asf
are inward gonions + chewing = bloat looking face?
Chewing results are also genetics, some people have great results from them as their massetter insertions are good others less so, literally a coin toss which you may have to take some botox to fix lmfao

• +1
Well of course it isn't smart to go right for that sort of procedure when everything hasn't been done before but I am talking about people who stress over the possibilities of things going wrong with the simple stuff like hair dye or fucking beta carotene. However some people do just need to bite the bullet and do what needs to be done even if they think it won't make a major difference.

True, it looks like there is weak under eyes as the lower lids stick out too much but it is workable not gonna lie.

There isn't which is why very few people do it but it is always an option for those who want to try

Honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, I swear I have seen some users around here begin rating him as a 5.5 psl of late though which is whacko, unless it was mocking in which case I hope his narcy deluded ass chucks himself in a meat grinder.

To some degree maybe, especially if you are one of the first who goes for it, I remember seeing an OBO from lookism and oh my life the guy looked like a fucking dolphin but he was still fat asf

Chewing results are also genetics, some people have great results from them as their massetter insertions are good others less so, literally a coin toss which you may have to take some botox to fix lmfao
True, it depends on the massetter insertions!

How tall are you?

True, it depends on the massetter insertions!

How tall are you?
Lmfao most things on this forum are a coin toss due to genetics in some way and it is a bitch jfl.

6 foot 1 so just about bare minimum :blackpill:

• +1
Yeah. He is a clown tbh. I don't believe for a second that he is even average in the eyes of western women. He has a heavy indian pheno and barely 5'8". Also, not particularly impressive PSL-wise. Has low IPD and meh features overall. He has the same appeal as a 3 PSL 5'10" white guy. Btw he once claimed to pass as white JFL.
Figured. Eye area is something that is very hard to fix.
Yes. But jaw shape also matters. Even if my muscles responded optimally, I'd still have rounded cuck jaw simply because the bone is shaped that way.

Lmfao most things on this forum are a coin toss due to genetics in some way and it is a bitch jfl.

6 foot 1 so just about bare minimum :blackpill:
Do you think Salludon had surgeries? or he is the mewing+chewing+bonesmashing prodigy?

• +1
I'm on mobile jfl... copy it for me bro
More Narcy than this Entire Forum Combined

w0wvb8n-1-1-gif.1055780

Not playing any games I just feel like i can start a business with this. Anyone who needs surgery can contact me. I’ll be the middle guy between you and the surgeon. I’ll provide you emotional support and a place to live in my hut while you recover.

• JFL
Do you think Salludon had surgeries? or he is the mewing+chewing+bonesmashing prodigy?
Surgeries but absolutely insane results regardless the sig reads:
Not playing any games I just feel like i can start a business with this. Anyone who needs surgery can contact me. I’ll be the middle guy between you and the surgeon. I’ll provide you emotional support and a place to live in my hut while you recover.
Yeah. He is a clown tbh. I don't believe for a second that he is even average in the eyes of western women. He has a heavy indian pheno and barely 5'8". Also, not particularly impressive PSL-wise. Has low IPD and meh features overall. He has the same appeal as a 3 PSL 5'10" white guy. Btw he once claimed to pass as white JFL.

Figured. Eye area is something that is very hard to fix.

Yes. But jaw shape also matters. Even if my muscles responded optimally, I'd still have rounded cuck jaw simply because the bone is shaped that way.
I know exactly what you are talking about it was such impressive delusion a part of me hopes to see the shit skin IRL some day it would be absolutely beautiful to witness.

It always will be but it always comes with risks it is kinda important to see lmfao

True it does indeed, I mean if that is the case you may very well need suregry especially if it is the jaw and only jaw at fault it is by far one of the easiest things to fix

• +1
Surgeries but absolutely insane results regardless the sig reads:

I know exactly what you are talking about it was such impressive delusion a part of me hopes to see the shit skin IRL some day it would be absolutely beautiful to witness.

It always will be but it always comes with risks it is kinda important to see lmfao

True it does indeed, I mean if that is the case you may very well need suregry especially if it is the jaw and only jaw at fault it is by far one of the easiest things to fix
At, 6'1" and white, you'd mog him to death IRL. 100%. Fuck, you only have to compare your tinder results to his. He gets jack shit while you do quite a few matches.

Yes. It feels like my jaw was made for genio JFL.

At, 6'1" and white, you'd mog him to death IRL. 100%. Fuck, you only have to compare your tinder results to his. He gets jack shit while you do quite a few matches.

Yes. It feels like my jaw was made for genio JFL.
Lmfao when I ran tinder experiments I ended up with around 50-75 in around the first 12 hours then it tapers off after a while to around 5-10 a day after. Most of my hobbies surround me with women though so I don't really need to go on it lmfao :feelskek:

Well if genio is what you need then it is by far one of the cheapest and easiest surgeries for that region

Thanks bro, care to elab more, pics? I forgot what is PFL

Thanks bro, care to elab more, pics? I forgot what is PFL
Palpebral Fissure Length. Basically, how horizontally wide your eyes are:

Tbh looking at your pics again. Your main issue is curved upper lids, which make your eyes look too round. It could just be your supras so you might need an implant + fat grafts to fix that.

• +1
Lmfao when I ran tinder experiments I ended up with around 50-75 in around the first 12 hours then it tapers off after a while to around 5-10 a day after. Most of my hobbies surround me with women though so I don't really need to go on it lmfao :feelskek:

Well if genio is what you need then it is by far one of the cheapest and easiest surgeries for that region
Well tbh. The ideal solution is bimax with cw rotation. But since my recession is minor, I can get away with a camouflaging procedure.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Palpebral Fissure Length. Basically, how horizontally wide your eyes are:

View attachment 1581131

Tbh looking at your pics again. Your main issue is curved upper lids, which make your eyes look too round. It could just be your supras so you might need an implant + fat grafts to fix that.
How exactly are these implant + fat grafit surgeries called so i can research in croatian

Also special thanks for that minoxidil advice

Well tbh. The ideal solution is bimax with cw rotation. But since my recession is minor, I can get away with a camouflaging procedure.
To be fair there is an argument when it comes to downward growth, some believe it to be needed to some degree in order for you to look masculine but then again others say that is bullshit too

How exactly are these implant + fat grafit surgeries called so i can research in croatian

Also special thanks for that minoxidil advice
Supraorbital implant and fat grafting to upper eyelid area. You may have to travel outside your country to get it.

Gonna be expensive af and I heard most balkancels are poor. So start moneymaxxing ASAP.

From what I remember though, you are quite short in a place where the average male height 6 ft+. That's your main problem I guess as your face is decent.

• Love it
To be fair there is an argument when it comes to downward growth, some believe it to be needed to some degree in order for you to look masculine but then again others say that is bullshit too
I would look worse with a longer midface. If I were to get bimax, the movements would not be very significant and most of the aesthetic gains would be from genio.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
From what I remember though, you are quite short in a place where the average male height 6 ft+. That's your main problem I guess as your face is decent.
Yeah tbh since i started looksmaxing girls started giving me ioi's and shit , had a chance to slay at a club twice but my friends ruined it (not a LARP i swear)

I know it Sounds Like a cope cause it prolly is but i have a feeling getting a one night Half assed kissing as a manlet in balkans is easier then getting LTR because girls percieve you as Lower value

Top that with my weird neurodivergent energetic crazy personality and non NT Ness and you get a full blown celibate

If i was any worth i would have a GF by now and its a fact