get a landwhale and bully her everyday to get in shape

Deleted member 5258

Deleted member 5258

You create shit threads i shitpost
100314647 267389927740263 4903623253094879351 n

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, aestheticallypleasin, NothingCanStopMe and 4 others
OP why does your avi resemble @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5683, Mr.cope and 13 others
And then they leave you for chad :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 4645, Mouthbreath and 3 others
If you get her when shes fat, she will have thousands of better looking guys when she gets fit. Also 99% of landwhales will never loose weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Looksmax305, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
A friend of mine used to bully a fat girl in middle school so much, then in hs she became skinny but now she's fat again, not as much as before but still fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 5258
I used to bully my landwhale ex girlfriend to make her lose weight but she continued eating like a pig

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
I used to bully my landwhale ex girlfriend to make her lose weight but she continued eating like a pig
404 dominance

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
There are people here who got rejected by landwhales here i remember reading that in one post
And then they leave you for chad :feelswhy:
This. If you bully her she will go to any other guy. Landwhales smv is infinite times bigger than normie guys smv

Lost 80kg of fat, added 80kg of filters.

Getting a 20 year old to lose weight, she'll be fit at 23 and drop you. If she is 25+ this is a legit tactic to get a hot woman if you have a good sense what she will look like without all that fat.

There was this fat chick on tinder I came across. She wasn’t normal fat, bitch was Jabba the gut fat. Like if young chop swallowed fat joe then did the fusion dance with dj Khaled & got possessed by the spirit of big pun. & on her profile & she had all this smug shit in her bio like “don’t you dare call my body beautiful”, “I give my attention to a select few” & I was like “so this is where we are now as a civilization huh”