Get contacts or surgery (when it comes out)

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
If you dont have hooded eyes, roundish eyes etc getting eye contacts will help as it will distract people from the flaws of your face
Best is to go from brown to blue tbh depends on your ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Lorsss
contacts look weird af though. People can tell most of the time.

If I already have blue eyes (not a halo but retards will disagree), but my eyes are close together like this guys:

th

What do I do? What surgery can fix this?

contacts look weird af though. People can tell most of the time.
I had a teacher in middleschool who wore blue eye contacts. One day he was only wearing one so his one eye was blue and one brown. It was weird AF. Nobody will fall for that. Frauding is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
If I already have blue eyes (not a halo but retards will disagree), but my eyes are close together like this guys:

th

What do I do? What surgery can fix this?

I had a teacher in middleschool who wore blue eye contacts. One day he was only wearing one so his one eye was blue and one brown. It was weird AF. Nobody will fall for that. Frauding is a meme.
It only works on some people tho i suggest getting them from pinkyparadise or get the surgery when it comes out

It only works on some people tho i suggest getting them from pinkyparadise or get the surgery when it comes out
What surgery? Is there such a surgery that will fix this? That's what I'm asking. What's the name? Who does it?

What surgery? Is there such a surgery that will fix this? That's what I'm asking. What's the name? Who does it?
Stroma surgery there a was a doc who found out that there is a blue eye behind every brown eye. The surgery is done by lasering the brown layer. There have been no negative side effects on all of the test patients

Stroma surgery there a was a doc who found out that there is a blue eye behind every brown eye. The surgery is done by lasering the brown layer. There have been no negative side effects on all of the test patients
Read nigger my eyes are already blue. I need the HOODED eyes portion you mention.

I'm also criticizing your post because eye color doesn't matter compared to shape, tilt, and spacing.

Proof I guess:
image0.jpg

Read nigger my eyes are already blue. I need the HOODED eyes portion you mention.

I'm also criticizing your post because eye color doesn't matter compared to shape, tilt, and spacing.

Proof I guess:
image0.jpg
Damn those lashes tho

Proof I guess:
image0.jpg
Yeah but thats why im saying it depends on your race because even if you have no hooded eyelids or no under eye support the color can definitely bring you up a point or 2

Seen it happen with guys at my school who have slight nct or rounded eyes yet still get the best bitches its no joke

Everything is cope to you lol i wont even argue

• +1
Reactions: SLA
If you dont have hooded eyes, roundish eyes etc getting eye contacts will help as it will distract people from the flaws of your face
Best is to go from brown to blue tbh depends on your ethnicity
HIGH IQ

Damn those lashes tho
Had girly lashes my whole life. Brother has them too. IDK how they happened. Odd thing to have going for me but won't deny any help I can get.

Had girly lashes my whole life. Brother has them too. IDK how they happened. Odd thing to have going for me but won't deny any help I can get.
That‘s a very good trait to have actually. Mirin.

That‘s a very good trait to have actually. Mirin.
image0.jpg

Here's a super HQ version I took with my HQ phone camera, in natural daylight. You can see how ugly the rest of my eye area is, you can see the bridge of my nose on the right, showing how close they are. Eyelid area looks retarded too.

image0.jpg

Here's a super HQ version I took with my HQ phone camera, in natural daylight. You can see how ugly the rest of my eye area is, you can see the bridge of my nose on the right, showing how close they are. Eyelid area looks retarded too.
Idk how your whole face looks btw i didnt say your eye form is better with colored eyes i said it can distract people from flaws of your face if you have colored eyes which in turn makes you look better and blue eyes ALMOST always look better on some people like morrocans etc

image0.jpg

Your eyelids aren‘t bad, probably due to your lashes which fraud them a bit. Can‘t tell anything about the set, need the other side of your face. The scleral show is your worst feature

contacts is equivalent to lifts. frauding. i'd still have low confidence for not naturally having blue or green or hazel eyes and it would be awkward if i get exposed.

If theres a surgery to turn my brown eyes into like a really light, hazel colour I'd so go for that

its not even about color its about light coloring

eye coloring halo is not legit. The people ik with colored eyes look off-putting and alien tier if I take note of the coloring. Before lookism I didn't even notice coloring and I think I would just mentally assume their eyes were dark but after the light coloring kinda creeps me out. You'll notice that women online have similar responses. While it looks striking in selfies, it looks weird as hell in motion. Shape, (lack of) scleral show, and minimal upper eyelid exposure is everything tbh.