Get easy money from ufc with these bets

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
7AC888C8 9EA2 4276 B1F9 A5406FADCC81

March 11 ufc fight night, keep wager on round 3,4,5 on when will the fight end. Guaranteed money for very great odds, petr yan vs merab devashili. Petr yan will finish merab in the last 3 rounds because yan always likes to take the fight to the distance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
good call. Do you know any betting sites in Europe?

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
  • +1
Bet365 and Betway are decent I heard. I personally use betway
I don't know anything about sports betting, but would it make sense to hedge your bets? So if we assume our total bet amount is X$ we would bet 43% of our total amount on round 3, 31% on round 4, 25% on round 5 wo we would get the same EV?

Edit: Based on those current odds, also just a rough estimate.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about sports betting, but would it make sense to hedge your bets? So if we assume our total bet amount is X$ we would bet 43% of our total amount on round 3, 31% on round 4, 25% on round 5 wo we would get the same EV?

Edit: Based on those current odds, also just a rough estimate.
Yes I am gonna do that. Even if I keep 50$ dollars individually in round 3,4 and 5, the money made will be in our favour.

Round 3 - 550$
Round 4 - 750$
Round 5 - 950$

• +1
Yes I am gonna do that. Even if I keep 50$ dollars individually in round 3,4 and 5, the money made will be in our favour.
true, but I think its better to split based on Odds so you get the same EV. Anyways great call.

• +1
im down bad rn, how sure are you outta 100 that this happens?

• +1
im down bad rn, how sure are you outta 100 that this happens?
@FrameMaxxed I am getting slight second thoughts rn. It’s basically a grappler vs technical striker matchup, the grappler isn’t too strong and the technical striker isn’t too aggressive aka he takes things slow. I definetly don’t see the fight finishing in the first two rounds but it’s a 50/50 in either the match gets finished in round 3,4,5 or goes to decision.

dedashens sheveci

• Hmm...