get into law schools, you fucking retards

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
average intelligence + decent work ethic = salary 250%+ higher than the average one in your country, wherever you are

5 requirements:
- don't be a shy, timid pussy with the verbal IQ of @badg96
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5
- have a decent work ethic
- be dilligent in your work

muh digital marketing, social network managing and all other similar types of pajeet tier activities

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Sprinkles, Deleted member 31155 and 11 others
You only get a good job if you go to an elite law school, there’s a surplus of lawyers in most Western countries. If you can’t get into an elite school, medicine and engineering will be better options.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, TheBrownOne, tombradylover and 10 others
You only get a good job if you go to an elite law school, there’s a surplus of lawyers in most Western countries. If you can’t get into an elite school, medicine and engineering will be better options.
Was going to say, there are too many law students, not enough jobs

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, currylover, Deleted member 19174 and 4 others
lmao law is law autists are so incredibly tunnelvision'd

just ignore what your intellectual strengths/weaknesses to pursue a career just cause someone on .org said it pays well theory

law can be tough too: you'll have to go through 4 years of law school after uni in some countries (expensive asf), then pass the bar which is not trivial, then spend a couple more years wageslaving at an entry level position in a big firm; hours and hours of rifling through paperwork and busting your ass, before you even begin to make serious money. Jfl you think it's some sort of cheat code

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, AsGoodAsItGets, temporomandibular32 and 4 others
not doing allat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and DelonLover1999

i'm in a small euro country, so yea, you are probably right

my success is a combo of me being in top 3 (top 1, honestly) in my generation, plus i was lucky enough to be best (childhood) friends with a guy whose family runs a top tier law firm

lmao law is law autists are so incredibly tunnelvision'd

/85 iq rambling that's supposed to represent a coherent insight/

yeah, heard this before from every loser too intellectually incapacitated to provide the skills neeeded to survive as a lawyer. typical coping mechanism of midwits who are failing to accept the fact that they just dont have what it takes to survive in this ruthless field. enjoy your coping , tho.

p.s. as a lawyer, i guarantee you that i possess more knowledge about all kinds of academic/scientific disciplines than you'll ever come close too. at least pick a less stereotypical way of coping, you fucking moron, it will make you sound less insentient.

p.p.s. work on your understanding of syntax and grammar of the english language; at this point, you sound like a fucking cro-magnon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yeah, heard this before. typical coping mechanism of midwits who are failing to accept the fact that they just dont have what it takes to survive in this ruthless field. enjoy your coping , tho.
nah i just literally wrote the plot of better call saul lmao, and in that show kim is a fucking brilliant lawyer which makes it even more brutal.

Didn't say law isn't a good field btw, i just caged at your "just get into law" mentality, it's so limited
meanwhile you have people making 200k+ just by being decent at software engineering and getting a bit lucky lmao

i'm in a small euro country, so yea, you are probably right

my success is a combo of me being in top 3 (top 1, honestly) in my generation, plus i was lucky enough to be best (childhood) friends with a guy whose family runs a top tier law firm
you are the best lawyer of your entire generation? you mean your class, right?
jfl, mirin tbh

Last edited:
blocked, man. sorry. can't waste my precious time on guys who are way beneath my level.

yeah, heard this before from every loser too intellectually incapacitated to provide the skills neeeded to survive as a lawyer. typical coping mechanism of midwits who are failing to accept the fact that they just dont have what it takes to survive in this ruthless field. enjoy your coping , tho.

p.s. as a lawyer, i guarantee you that i possess more knowledge about all kinds of academic/scientific disciplines than you'll ever come close too. at least pick a less stereotypical way of coping, you fucking moron, it will make you sound less insentient.

p.p.s. work on your understanding of syntax and grammar of the english language; at this point, you sound like a fucking cro-magnon.
You think I can't write based on a single paragraph I half-heartedly typed on an obscure internet forum, all while having lunch? Typical ad hominem coming from a lawyer, you probably can't even grasp high school level Algebra. Pick any topic you want: History, Literature, Music, Physics, Engineering, Medicine. I'll go toe to toe with you. That is, if I don't end up schooling your seething little ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tylermax, temporomandibular32 and latincell95
average intelligence + decent work ethic = salary 250%+ higher than the average one in your country, wherever you are

5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5

muh digital marketing, social network managing and all other similar types of pajeet tier activities
lol, living in such a delusion.

Back in January this year I had to get some legal shit done. Lawyers near & around the court are cheaper than the others, so I went to the court with my friend. And I'm telling you, it was horrific.

The entire lane was full of offices with advocates and shit, all kinds of printing material and stamps you can ever imagine.
That place was what I would call a "RED LIGHT AREA FOR WHITE COLLAR GUYS"
Those advocates literally came out of nowhere and tried to pull me in their office, just like a prostitute does.
There were also lawyers who worked on their motorcycles. The homeless/officeless ones occupied the garden nearby.

The only MFs who can make it in law are the ones with above average intelligence or sheer fcking will. If you're not gifted with what it needs, studying Law is going to be a 5 year holiday plan for you.

Godspeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax

The only MFs who can make it in law are the ones with above average intelligence or sheer fcking will. If you're not gifted with what it needs, studying Law is going to be a 5 year holiday plan for you.

Godspeed.

giphy.gif

but you are right, becoming a lawyer isn't a 1/1 guarantee for becoming a rich, high status mogger

(tho, this career option is still better than most, imo, since being a 1 in a million genius isn't exactly a minimum requirement; are there many other fields where you can make 800 E by drafting a simple filing that takes 15 minutes to type and send to the court? doubt)

my initial high E bragging aside, I know a bunch of lawyers whose IQs are 115 max, and they are still making insane amounts of money; and I'm talking about lawyers in a 5th percentile EU economy)

Last edited:

5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5

forgot to mention S tier status that comes with being a successful lawyer.
1. you are at the core of everything that happens in your city, including knowing/having contacts of like 90%+ relevant people in your community
2. everyone with any legal issues (that are pretty common in an adult world) perceives you as the ultimate solution for their problems

no point in even mentioning how much it halos you from the perspective of hot young girls and hot women in general assuming you actually look good

true but the downside is you have to study law

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, incel194012940, temporomandibular32 and 3 others

L + Ratio

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: rl⠀
JUST BE A GOOD LOOKING CONFIDENT PEOPLE'S PERSON WITH ABOVE AVERAGE IQ. WORST THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN.

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and rl⠀
it's as dry as accounting

not really. i can pm you the avg law school curriculum to prove you wrong

also, so fucking ironic coming from a math student (even though i have a very high opinion on math)

p.s. are you actually implying dry = bad/boring? just lol. it's the essence of state of the art intellectualism

Last edited:

also, so fucking ironic coming from a math student (even though i have a very high opinion on math)

p.s. are you actually implying dry = bad/boring? just lol. it's the essence of state of the art intellectualism
some aspects of it are interesting but it's mostly boring af

doesnt mean its bad

• +1
giphy.gif

but you are right, becoming a lawyer isn't a 1/1 guarantee for becoming a rich, high status mogger

(tho, this career option is still better than most, imo, since being a 1 in a million genius isn't exactly a minimum requirement; are there many other fields where you can make 800 E by drafting a simple filing that takes 15 minutes to type and send to the court? doubt)

my initial high E bragging aside, I know a bunch of lawyers whose IQs are 115 max, and they are still making insane amounts of money; and I'm talking about lawyers in a 5th percentile EU economy)
Hmm, I'm probably gonna offend multiple races at once but here I go.

To make money in law:
- Be a middle-class gifted Asian (browns and every other country with a tapered eye population)
- Work your ass off, hit the scholarships, and probably never touch a woman in life
- Empty your parents bank accounts for a plane ticket and 3 months worth of rent (in North America or Europe)
- Study again
- Save money by not showering for a month
- Face average regional white MFs (who have done nothing significant in their years on Earth) cry and cuss you. They're now blaming affirmative action.
- Get rejected by blonde chix, use that as a fuel and then make [more than what her family has ever seen in one place]/month.

Now, if you're white you gotta do this:
- Try not to compete with Asians (The majority of adult white population is as dumb as a 7th grader in Nepal)
- Study law and practice under an elite. Win some significant cases.
- Brag about the cases and start a law firm.
- Hire the Asians. (The majority of Asians are naive af. Their parents, society, schools, everything literally has programmed them to work for white guys abroad.)
- Pay the Asians just enough so that they stick with you (they're more affordable and efficient than any other race, just like you need a slave to be) and watch them do wonders.
- Do absolutely almost nothing, but take all the credit for yourself. (Classic white move. Taking credit, that shit runs thru the white viens)

Google did this. Picked an Indian, had him make Google Chrome, Maps, and probably every other Google application you use.
Get him an American citizenship. Inflate his ego by slowly pushing his rank up. Make him the CEO.

Now here's the catch.
Google's CEO, his net worth is around $200 million.
And the white guys who hired him?
At $102 billion and $97.7 billion respectively. Under Forbes Top 15!!!

And what are the majority of Indians in India doing?
Commenting under a reaction video: CEO of Google, Indiyan. CEO of Microsoft, Indiyan. CEO of Adobe, Indiyan.
Spamming: "Love from India" and "Show Bobs and Vegana" under Mia Khalifa's ig post.
Fighting and convincing other people on internet that very few people in India do something as chugging cow piss, and bathing in it's dung. I've come to know about Indian culture more from the comment section and less from other mainstream shit.

The other Asian countries are no different. Asians have brains but they don't know how and where to use it, this is where you White MFs have to enter and use their brains to come up with something (which the majority of you idiots wouldn't do, or I should say cannot do)

Now to the black guys reading this, I don't even know why you're reading.
Also it is advisable for a black guy not to do the same shit that I told the whites.
If an Asian mom finds out her son is out there working for a black guy, the first thing she's gonna call is the embassy, and then an ambulance.

About the filing thing you asked, I went to a pretty smart lawyer myself. If there was a World Lawyer Championship, he would most probably be above 80%ile (good enough for me to get my college shit done).
He cost me less than 15 USD for 3 fucking affidavits.
His average per day is around 75-90 USD.
That's the state of lawyers.
Like I said earlier, you need to be exceptional to make it anywhere.

The best career options are the ones very few in numbers, like Oil Engineers, neurosurgeons, etc.
Almost every chemistry grad IK has ended up working in companies like Razorpay. Such a waste.
I don't recommend this.

The best is to keep your passions and professions separate.
Track down 3 things you do best and then opt a profession based on that, trust me you'll do as good as Jason Luv did Lena the Plug.

I know now someone is going to come at me crying.
Just wanted to say, battle me with facts I already don't know.

TL;DR
I just wrote this because I got bored

Godspeed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, The Thinker and incel194012940
OP LIVES IN TURKEY

• Love it
Law school is a scam

5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5

that was my goal until i became too busy. if i lose my music career ill go to law school. make doctor money with tons of leverage after only 2 years of school.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
7 years of school to make 100-150k a year? no thx

$150k is the minimum just off having a degree. There's no limit to how much you can make. Not to mention the leverage you have. You can easily make $1m+. No other profession has that opportunity for growth aside from doctors, which is basically 2x more school.

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Ok, i agree this is a shit career option in the usa (student debt and all that), i m talking about the situation in europe

Without any intention to flex with money as it's insanely cringy, what other profession (that doesnt require a 150+ iq) enables you to charge 2500 E for a short (3-4 pages) filing you can write when you are drunk and half-asleep since it's not exactly rocket science?

Not to mention the status and prestige that come with it (i dont understand why is lawyering so highly rated, but it's a fact)

Last edited:

5 years and you can make a lot more than that even as a mediocre lawyer. Google their tariffs in your country

But i get you guys, you want to become trillionaires by buying scamcoins for pennies from the comfort of your basement 3-4 minutes per day, when taking a break from shitposting on forums, playing video games and checking new uploads on onlyfans

5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5

Say goodbye to your youth full looks (50% of looks)

5 years and you can make a lot more than that even as a mediocre lawyer. Google their tariffs in your country
Yet most of those top percentile lawyers working for themselves don't actually earn their billable hours. They have to pay for office space, employees, taxes, utilities, material costs. So in the end you could be billing $500 an hour and still earning $200k at best. It's like owner operators bragging about their gross pay but when you consider all costs they're not actually making that much better than a company driver. My ceiling as a software engineer mogs that to death, brutal.

5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5

average intelligence? That LSAT is brutal though...

Yet most of those top percentile lawyers working for themselves don't actually earn their billable hours. They have to pay for office space, employees, taxes, utilities, material costs. So in the end you could be billing $500 an hour and still earning $200k at best. It's like owner operators bragging about their gross pay but when you consider all costs they're not actually making that much better than a company driver. My ceiling as a software engineer mogs that to death, brutal.

Not my problem some lawyers are shit and incompetent.

My monthly expenses (office equipment, public utilities, subscriptions to commercial legal databases, tax, etc) range from 2k E to 2.5k.

I charge way over 3k for most of my cases, and i do a lot of those since i'm efficient and skilled.

I also have multiple sources of income related to my profession, getting basically free real estate included (mostly e-auctions).

If i posted my average yearly profit, you'd want to rope. And this is in a bottom tier EU country.

P.S. I m getting the god treatment in my city thanks to the rep and influence successful lawyers have, while you, as a software engineer, are just another invisible cuck nobody cares about.

Won't even go into how women react when they realize what i do for a living after already drooling over my appearance, or when they realize i know and am good with 99% of relevant people in my city, most of which are eager to gift me their spare real estate just to lock me up for their future law-related problems or just contract drafting.

But keep "engineering software", bro, I'm sure it gets prime pussies wet when you start explaining modules, fuctions, expressions and OOP to them.

Last edited:
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Medicine will always be the best option:
- AI and robots will never replace real doctors, too risky and even if possible there would a people outrage, people don't like their health to be played with
- There will most likely never be a shortage of doctors in the West, doctors will always be in need no matter what

Personally, law just seems incredibly boring, but aren't you also somewhat geofenced? A lawyer that studied German law, could he immigrate to say the U.S. and still work there?

Personally, law just seems incredibly boring, but aren't you also somewhat geofenced? A lawyer that studied German law, could he immigrate to say the U.S. and still work there?

very. civil law systems (continental Europe, based on Roman, French and German law) are very different than common law systems (commonwealth countries starting with the UK and USA). but, even within the same system, not being perfectly fluent in the language official in your jurisdiction cucks you hard.

As a Croatian, I could technically work anywhere in Europe, but my filings and speeches in the courtroom would make me a 30% worse lawyer even if I was generally fluent in, let's say, German or French (which are way more important than English for lawyers in Europe).

Being eloquent and comfortable with linguistic maneuvering (aka effortless bullshitting) is crucial for lawyering.

P.S. regarding the "boring" part, the job is literally about having IQ/wit-mogging battles for cash. Verbal jiu-jitsu.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
fucking cage at this thread

• +1
5 requirements:
- don't be ugly
- don't be 5ft5
youve eliminated 90% of the forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Hmm, I'm probably gonna offend multiple races at once but here I go.

To make money in law:
- Be a middle-class gifted Asian (browns and every other country with a tapered eye population)
- Work your ass off, hit the scholarships, and probably never touch a woman in life
- Empty your parents bank accounts for a plane ticket and 3 months worth of rent (in North America or Europe)
- Study again
- Save money by not showering for a month
- Face average regional white MFs (who have done nothing significant in their years on Earth) cry and cuss you. They're now blaming affirmative action.
- Get rejected by blonde chix, use that as a fuel and then make [more than what her family has ever seen in one place]/month.

Now, if you're white you gotta do this:
- Try not to compete with Asians (The majority of adult white population is as dumb as a 7th grader in Nepal)
- Study law and practice under an elite. Win some significant cases.
- Brag about the cases and start a law firm.
- Hire the Asians. (The majority of Asians are naive af. Their parents, society, schools, everything literally has programmed them to work for white guys abroad.)
- Pay the Asians just enough so that they stick with you (they're more affordable and efficient than any other race, just like you need a slave to be) and watch them do wonders.
- Do absolutely almost nothing, but take all the credit for yourself. (Classic white move. Taking credit, that shit runs thru the white viens)

Google did this. Picked an Indian, had him make Google Chrome, Maps, and probably every other Google application you use.
Get him an American citizenship. Inflate his ego by slowly pushing his rank up. Make him the CEO.

Now here's the catch.
Google's CEO, his net worth is around $200 million.
And the white guys who hired him?
At $102 billion and $97.7 billion respectively. Under Forbes Top 15!!!

And what are the majority of Indians in India doing?
Commenting under a reaction video: CEO of Google, Indiyan. CEO of Microsoft, Indiyan. CEO of Adobe, Indiyan.
Spamming: "Love from India" and "Show Bobs and Vegana" under Mia Khalifa's ig post.
Fighting and convincing other people on internet that very few people in India do something as chugging cow piss, and bathing in it's dung. I've come to know about Indian culture more from the comment section and less from other mainstream shit.

The other Asian countries are no different. Asians have brains but they don't know how and where to use it, this is where you White MFs have to enter and use their brains to come up with something (which the majority of you idiots wouldn't do, or I should say cannot do)

Now to the black guys reading this, I don't even know why you're reading.
Also it is advisable for a black guy not to do the same shit that I told the whites.
If an Asian mom finds out her son is out there working for a black guy, the first thing she's gonna call is the embassy, and then an ambulance.

About the filing thing you asked, I went to a pretty smart lawyer myself. If there was a World Lawyer Championship, he would most probably be above 80%ile (good enough for me to get my college shit done).
He cost me less than 15 USD for 3 fucking affidavits.
His average per day is around 75-90 USD.
That's the state of lawyers.
Like I said earlier, you need to be exceptional to make it anywhere.

The best career options are the ones very few in numbers, like Oil Engineers, neurosurgeons, etc.
Almost every chemistry grad IK has ended up working in companies like Razorpay. Such a waste.
I don't recommend this.

The best is to keep your passions and professions separate.
Track down 3 things you do best and then opt a profession based on that, trust me you'll do as good as Jason Luv did Lena the Plug.

I know now someone is going to come at me crying.
Just wanted to say, battle me with facts I already don't know.

TL;DR
I just wrote this because I got bored

Godspeed.
and what does this neurotic wall say about you that makes you above law?

when you work for yourself like that though, you trade some of the money for an easier lifestyle. (including control over your work-life balance)

A lot of law is going to be taken over by AI so fewer lawyers are needed.

Jfl stupid career pathway

Just shit up bitch.

Blah blah blah law law law.

Fucking coping incel who is already in my ignore list.

Would beat the shit out of your twink ass irl.

Just shit up bitch.

Blah blah blah law law law.

Fucking coping incel who is already in my ignore list.

Would beat the shit out of your twink ass irl.

Pretty sure i'm 2x stronger than you

A lot of law is going to be taken over by AI so fewer lawyers are needed.

Jfl stupid career pathway

Of course it won't, but I understand why people like to believe this will happen.

I'm already using what clueless retards already call "AI" in my work, btw, and it's mostly only useful for automating basic workflows and making legal research faster and more efficient via text processing techniques (like tokenization, lemmatization, named entity recognition, stemming and so on) or probabilistic generative models like latent dirichlet allocation.

For anything more complex than that, you have to check what has the "omnipotent" "AI" come up with in case of it having committed egregious mistakes, which just requires spending way more time on banal double-checks than necessary (read: more money you have to give to "cunning lawyers").

Also, good luck getting defended (when your freedom or financial stability is at stake) by a NLP-based chatbot which can start hallucinating (google it) at any given moment during the trial, with every experienced lawyer knowing exactly how to induce such a breakdown with sophisticated rhetorical tricks or simple sophism those "intelligence"-emulating systems are incapable of properly processing.

What will the people represented by those primitive large language models do then, beg the judge for the trial to start over? Lmfao. Google ne bis in idem and strictly defined requirements needed to repeat/restart both criminal and civil litigations, among other relevant legal tenets.

P. S. I really wonder how will "AI" (a grotesque misnomer at this point) adequately negotiate with real lawyers when it comes to drafting complex contracts (non-disclosure agreements, franchise agreements, joint venture agreements, IP-related contracts, M&As of huge LLCs and so on) or discussing potential court settlements. LOL at your face.

P.P.S. Google what GPT in chatGPT stands for to realize how primitive the technology is, since most of you guys hyped up about muh AI obviously have no fucking clue about how it works.

P.P.P.S. Who sounds stupid now?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back