get into law schools, you fucking retards

Hmm, I'm probably gonna offend multiple races at once but here I go.

To make money in law:
- Be a middle-class gifted Asian (browns and every other country with a tapered eye population)
- Work your ass off, hit the scholarships, and probably never touch a woman in life
- Empty your parents bank accounts for a plane ticket and 3 months worth of rent (in North America or Europe)
- Study again
- Save money by not showering for a month
- Face average regional white MFs (who have done nothing significant in their years on Earth) cry and cuss you. They're now blaming affirmative action.
- Get rejected by blonde chix, use that as a fuel and then make [more than what her family has ever seen in one place]/month.

Now, if you're white you gotta do this:
- Try not to compete with Asians (The majority of adult white population is as dumb as a 7th grader in Nepal)
- Study law and practice under an elite. Win some significant cases.
- Brag about the cases and start a law firm.
- Hire the Asians. (The majority of Asians are naive af. Their parents, society, schools, everything literally has programmed them to work for white guys abroad.)
- Pay the Asians just enough so that they stick with you (they're more affordable and efficient than any other race, just like you need a slave to be) and watch them do wonders.
- Do absolutely almost nothing, but take all the credit for yourself. (Classic white move. Taking credit, that shit runs thru the white viens)

Google did this. Picked an Indian, had him make Google Chrome, Maps, and probably every other Google application you use.
Get him an American citizenship. Inflate his ego by slowly pushing his rank up. Make him the CEO.

Now here's the catch.
Google's CEO, his net worth is around $200 million.
And the white guys who hired him?
At $102 billion and $97.7 billion respectively. Under Forbes Top 15!!!

And what are the majority of Indians in India doing?
Commenting under a reaction video: CEO of Google, Indiyan. CEO of Microsoft, Indiyan. CEO of Adobe, Indiyan.
Spamming: "Love from India" and "Show Bobs and Vegana" under Mia Khalifa's ig post.
Fighting and convincing other people on internet that very few people in India do something as chugging cow piss, and bathing in it's dung. I've come to know about Indian culture more from the comment section and less from other mainstream shit.

The other Asian countries are no different. Asians have brains but they don't know how and where to use it, this is where you White MFs have to enter and use their brains to come up with something (which the majority of you idiots wouldn't do, or I should say cannot do)

Now to the black guys reading this, I don't even know why you're reading.
Also it is advisable for a black guy not to do the same shit that I told the whites.
If an Asian mom finds out her son is out there working for a black guy, the first thing she's gonna call is the embassy, and then an ambulance.

About the filing thing you asked, I went to a pretty smart lawyer myself. If there was a World Lawyer Championship, he would most probably be above 80%ile (good enough for me to get my college shit done).
He cost me less than 15 USD for 3 fucking affidavits.
His average per day is around 75-90 USD.
That's the state of lawyers.
Like I said earlier, you need to be exceptional to make it anywhere.

The best career options are the ones very few in numbers, like Oil Engineers, neurosurgeons, etc.
Almost every chemistry grad IK has ended up working in companies like Razorpay. Such a waste.
I don't recommend this.

The best is to keep your passions and professions separate.
Track down 3 things you do best and then opt a profession based on that, trust me you'll do as good as Jason Luv did Lena the Plug.

I know now someone is going to come at me crying.
Just wanted to say, battle me with facts I already don't know.

TL;DR
I just wrote this because I got bored

Godspeed.

I'm always happy when people write long essays here (not being sarcastic, just sick and tired of retards posting 6-word replies).

Not a pixel, tho, since I live in a white country, and not in a ZOO.

I'm always happy when people write long essays here (not being sarcastic, just sick and tired of retards posting 6-word replies).

Not a pixel, tho, since I live in a white country, and not in a ZOO.
I love writing but I only get free weekends (optional).
Also, good for you that you live in a white country. You're sitting on an opportunity other races would kill for.

Godspeed.

In Germany, being a lawyer does not automatically mean a good salary. It is not uncommon for a lawyer to earn less than a nurse. There are of course more options to lvel up your salary, but what percentage is that out of all lawyers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back