Get off this forum and NTmaxx

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and there is excellent advice on the best of the best section for actual looksmaxxing. However, you should really consider getting the fuck off this site. If you're not reading shit on best of the best, then you're just browsing and it's the same as any other social media site. My formula for success was reading all the threads and best of the best and compiling all the applicable information to me in a google doc. Then I got off this forum for a few months and put it into practice. Also which is not mentioned on this site much, is the importance of reading. I was probably ltn before looks maxing and unless you have shit genetics, you should be able to ascend within a few months of consistency. After that literally just talk to people and as many girls as possible. Be charming and be funny. It's really not that hard as you think as long as you're passively attractive, which is perfectly achievable within a few months. tl:dr looksmaxx for a few months and become a normal fucking person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 43822
@exiviz nice alt bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nick.Harte, socialcel, SubhumanEyeArea and 1 other person
Who’s this tho wtf

I've been lurking on this forum for a while, and there is excellent advice on the best of the best section for actual looksmaxxing. However, you should really consider getting the fuck off this site. If you're not reading shit on best of the best, then you're just browsing and it's the same as any other social media site. My formula for success was reading all the threads and best of the best and compiling all the applicable information to me in a google doc. Then I got off this forum for a few months and put it into practice. Also which is not mentioned on this site much, is the importance of reading. I was probably ltn before looks maxing and unless you have shit genetics, you should be able to ascend within a few months of consistency. After that literally just talk to people and as many girls as possible. Be charming and be funny. It's really not that hard as you think as long as you're passively attractive, which is perfectly achievable within a few months. tl:dr looksmaxx for a few months and become a normal fucking person.
PS: THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE SUBHUMAN. JUST GET TO LOW MTN AND STOP ROTTING

i have, im starting to understand things more, im still gonna lurk for tips tho

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
i have, im starting to understand things more, im still gonna lurk for tips tho
that's good, I lurked for a while getting advice too

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Will it work on me 😢😢
probably just read every botb threat and apply it to yourself for a few months (unless u have sybhuman genetics or curry)

Attachments

• IMG_9140.jpeg
    IMG_9140.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9127.jpeg
    IMG_9127.jpeg
    424.2 KB · Views: 0
probably just read every botb threat and apply it to yourself for a few months (unless u have sybhuman genetics or curry)
People say every feature I have is nice except my shitty eye area (pretty much unfixable)

This is me post surgeries 🥰
no surgery for human contact (just talk to foids bro). My eye area is shit (minor nct and uee) but it literally doesn't matter.

no surgery for human contact (just talk to foids bro). My eye area is shit (minor nct and uee) but it literally doesn't matter.
So it’s not over for me

dnr did not get enough dopamine from your first sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, anthony111553, Nick.Harte and 2 others
I've got nothing better to do.

cope

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SubhumanEyeArea
most of looksmaxxing is cope jfl, of there's one thing that isn't it's being a fucking normal person and having interactions with women lmfao
True, most looks stuff here is cope, but you’re just saying “just be confident bro, it works for me” “just treat them like humans bro” in another way.

NT with social circle is also not achievable short term unless giga extroverted(must be htn+) or moving to a new school or something.

NT is something you build from your elementary school days that carries on for the rest of your life, thank god I had a high status social circle in elementary school and it stayed with me.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
True, most looks stuff here is cope, but you’re just saying “just be confident bro, it works for me” “just treat them like humans bro” in another way.

NT with social circle is also not achievable short term unless giga extroverted(must be htn+) or moving to a new school or something.

NT is something you build from your elementary school days that carries on for the rest of your life, thank god I had a high status social circle in elementary school and it stayed with me.
all cope, 99 percent of people here have the capabilities to nurture normalcy (not saying it'll happen overnight).

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
im rotting until i have enough money to travel and ntmaxx my insta

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
but what if I don’t want to be around normies even if it means i’ll get laid less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back