Get paid to browse .org???

W

Wannabe Chad

Kraken
I noticed my hours on here are close to the amount of a full time job. I consume the ads here and buy VIP like a good slave @Master is it possible to get paid to browse here? I'm struggling to gather a few rupees to get food

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER, Skywalker and 12 others
niggas be allergic to jobs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, xFra69420, OGJBSLAYER and 16 others
We could do points for every post towards VIP or something like that.

If you make high quality posts, you can get the Contributor rank, which is free VIP.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Kristin, poopoohead and 8 others

If you make high quality posts, you can get the Contributor rank, which is free VIP.
I need rupees not VIP

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@Master

Give users a cut of your ad revenue when they browse the site and view ads. This incentivizes more browsing and thus more ad revenue for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER, Graham and 3 others
@Master

Give users a cut of your ad revenue when they browse the site and view ads. This incentivizes more browsing and thus more ad revenue for you.
And give me enough for 100k facial reconstruction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER, LowTrust and 1 other person
  • Woah
Looksmax.org NEETbux is my dream. Imagine getting paid for brutally bullying indian kids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dietsnasta, thecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Blackgymmax
Only for so long. Eventually you'll go crazy. I know guys who have NEETed for far longer and they all agree.
For how long? What happened to them?

• +1
I should be paid for providing forum activity. Even my irls laugh at the shit posting i do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, aspiringexcel and Wannabe Chad
I should be paid for providing forum activity. Even my irls laugh at the shit posting i do
This place would be a ghost town without all the race baits

• So Sad

Yo look at my post rep ratio. I make quality af content; give me one month VIP as a lil gift for my hamster wheel eh?

• JFL
Yo look at my post rep ratio. I make quality af content; give me one month VIP as a lil gift for my hamster wheel eh?
He only accepts payment in natura.

• Woah
They are still NEETing and they're mentally ill now. They've neeted for 2 decades.
They neeted longer then I've been Alive

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Michael Myers
This place would be a ghost town without all the race baits
race pill is the black pill. Now absorb reality my son.
3407431 Screen Shot 2023 05 12 at 34346 PM

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Wannabe Chad
It's kind of conflicting bhai. On the one hand, living off of govtbuxx is only enjoyable for a while but you also become a no-lifer, on the other hand working your entire life seems tiresome. I have had jobs before and even during a remote job I called it quits after a month, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
It's kind of conflicting bhai. On the one hand, living off of govtbuxx is only enjoyable for a while but you also become a no-lifer, on the other hand working your entire life seems tiresome. I have had jobs before and even during a remote job I called it quits after a month, JFL.
Same , I tried multiple times to keep up a job and then quit it , Money isn't very important to me tbh and I'm Middle Class so I prefer sacrificing less income for being a NEET

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Same , I tried multiple times to keep up a job and then quit it , Money isn't very important to me tbh and I'm Middle Class so I prefer sacrificing less income for being a NEET
Yeah, it's probably ideal if you can work like once in a while rather than constantly. I can't seem to stick to a schedule either. My sleeping schedule right now is also messed up since it's 5:18 a.m. and I gotta wake up early (got invited to a birthday party, JFL).

• +1
Yeah, it's probably ideal if you can work like once in a while rather than constantly. I can't seem to stick to a schedule either. My sleeping schedule right now is also messed up since it's 5:18 a.m. and I gotta wake up early (got invited to a birthday party, JFL).
Same here , I sleep late and wake up late and also like you , I can only function to work once in a while , if it's schedules I can keep them up for some time then I inevitably quit it because I can't permanently live on schedules

• Woah
Same here , I sleep late and wake up late and also like you , I can only function to work once in a while , if it's schedules I can keep them up for some time then I inevitably quit it because I can't permanently live on schedules
You're actually EXACTLY like me bhai. 100%. I dunno if I can fix this but I have to. College starts in the Fall and I should put an end to my NEETmaxxing. It's been nearly a decade of this. Enough is enough.

• +1
You're actually EXACTLY like me bhai. 100%. I dunno if I can fix this but I have to. College starts in the Fall and I should put an end to my NEETmaxxing. It's been nearly a decade of this. Enough is enough.
Trucels go to college?

I'm also a chronic procrastinator and get overloaded with stress if I don't have any free time

• So Sad

If I convice you that I'll make high quality posts in the future will you give me vip big papa?

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
I'm also a chronic procrastinator and get overloaded with stress if I don't have any free time
Legitimately just like me, JFL. I also dread the days where I have to sleep early at a certain time just so I can wake up the next day. For instance when college will start.

• +1
Legitimately just like me, JFL. I also dread the days where I have to sleep early at a certain time just so I can wake up the next day. For instance when college will start.
Exactly same , I am more anxious before going than when going

@Master

7018.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe Chad and thecel
Just join the FBI

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and thecel
homer simpson laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT