Get rated by me, the best rater and analyser on the forum

@Freshkebab wants a rate but he's not willing to pay the fee

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Bro you're a grown ass man. Why are you doing ratings for $5 a pop instead of working a real job?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 3946
@Freshkebab wants a rate but he's not willing to pay the fee

I am not rating and analysing this guy lmao he will make a 50 page thread out of his eyes not being depressive looking and say I just don't like him, before scrolling back through the forum's ancient history to the year 2020 DC (During Covid) to find some unflattering candid while I was overweight and taking selfies in terrible lighting and say 'UPPER EYE-LID EXPOSURE SUBHUMAN!'

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
if you don't intend to charge people money why the fuck are you using fiverr then?

That way my content gets logged, reviewed and I build a portfolio

Rather than lost away on a Cuck Max forum with kids spamming their shit-posts everywhere

Bro you're a grown ass man. Why are you doing ratings for $5 a pop instead of working a real job?

I read your post about you larping as 6'7 when you're really 5'7 since it was a typo you made when you joined the forum and were nervous and touching the wrong keys

That way my content gets logged, reviewed and I build a portfolio

Rather than lost away on a Cuck Max forum with kids spamming their shit-posts everywhere
oh so you return the 5$ to the costumer then? since it's just about "building a portfolio"

oh so you return the 5$ to the costumer then? since it's just about "building a portfolio"

Let's just put it this way, I don't need the 5$

I won't talk about this anymore

Talk about something interesting

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
I read your post about you larping as 6'7 when you're really 5'7 since it was a typo you made when you joined the forum and were nervous and touching the wrong keys
If you can't tell that was a joke then it's over for you. Many users have seen pics showing my height.

• +1
What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living?
93c52659254924a8ddbee56aa1dc417b

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 17174
If you can't tell that was a joke then it's over for you. Many users have seen pics showing my height.

I take nothing you say seriously any longer

You're quite frankly a very boring waste of time getting boners' on trolling

Let's just put it this way, I don't need the 5$

I won't talk about this anymore

Talk about something interesting
you might be right, you aren't actually a curry, you're a goddamn kike

• JFL
I don't trust you as much as Wheat Waffles or Tails or Qoves for some reason. Prob because it's too demeaning to pay some random shitposter. At least those guys put effort into their vids.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and subhuman incel