Get some sun!! Throw out the damn sunscreen!!

WonkyChin186

WonkyChin186

6'4#1TallgirlLover@52kg
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Posts
10,762
Reputation
11,713
Proven poison vs giver of life

You always feel better when you get sun
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AryanSchizo, _Jason_, JJound and 4 others
"it damages your skin!!" Literally clears acne in multiple studies.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AryanSchizo, JamesMTN927, theonlytallirish and 1 other person
Proven poison vs giver of life

You always feel better when you get sun
nah wearing mineral based sunscreen can only protect you not harm the ozone layer is damaged and global warming is rizing if I lived 500 years ago sunscreen wouldn't be needed
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _Jason_, theonlytallirish, WonkyChin186 and 1 other person
You cannot be this brainwashed
nah wearing mineral based sunscreen can only protect you not harm the ozone layer is damaged and global warming is rizing if I lived 500 years ago sunscreen wouldn't be needed
Suncream was proven to have hormone disrupters in huge quantities
 
  • +1
Reactions: theonlytallirish
You cannot be this brainwashed

Suncream was proven to have hormone disrupters in huge quantities
chemical sunscreen yes I'm aware plus it shouldn't be used if you already have a tan or are black
 
  • +1
Reactions: theonlytallirish
  • +1
Reactions: theonlytallirish
Should never ever be used
we wuz goatis primals and shieet
1790528125415
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound and theonlytallirish
what about vampmaxxing bru 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
What happens when you only get UVA instead of full light coverage retard

Windows block 80% of all sunlight as is

You really it was purely the light quantity??:lul:
I'm going to stop arguing nothing matters anyways and nothing is black and white everything can be interpreted as good or bad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
Proven poison vs giver of life

You always feel better when you get sun
Mineral sunscreen is not toxic, also they are not mutually exclusive.

Protect your face but get moderate exposure on the rest of your skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
I'm going to stop arguing nothing matters anyways and nothing is black and white everything can be interpreted as good or bad
It is literally black and white

Or more pale faggot vs tanned chad
 
Mineral sunscreen is not toxic, also they are not mutually exclusive.

Protect your face but get moderate exposure on the rest of your skin
No, it doesn't protect and it does it badly and it still has bullshit

You can't just "get the healthy chocolate"
 
No jfl

Alsong as you aren't actively burning it helps
Pretty much yeah

Lots of people are vitamin D deficient but almost nobody spends too much time in the sun to the point of harm
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186
I'm going to stop arguing nothing matters anyways and nothing is black and white everything can be interpreted as good or bad
Just get some sun bro I'm looking out for you
 
Proven poison vs giver of life

You always feel better when you get sun
Sure but tan just nerfs me. Pale skin is law and you could still get the benefits of the sun through the layer of sunscreen
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
Sure but tan just nerfs me. Pale skin is law and you could still get the benefits of the sun through the layer of sunscreen
Pale is NOT law it looks disgusting and sickly and ND

And you do not get nearly the benefits

Not to mention the proven hormone disrupters
 
No, it doesn't protect and it does it badly and it still has bullshit

You can't just "get the healthy chocolate"
😹😹😹

The goalpost is now moving from “its not healthy” to “it doesn’t actually protect you”

You have to be trolling
 
Pale is NOT law it looks disgusting and sickly and ND

And you do not get nearly the benefits

Not to mention the proven hormone disrupters
Highly depends on your choice of sunscreen.There are high quality sunscreens out there not the cheap ones you find on sale in your local cosco jfl. Pale could be law based off your feutures
 
Highly depends on your choice of sunscreen.There are high quality sunscreens out there not the cheap ones you find on sale in your local cosco jfl. Pale could be law based off your feutures
You arent a rare exception
 
Highly depends on your choice of sunscreen.There are high quality sunscreens out there not the cheap ones you find on sale in your local cosco jfl. Pale could be law based off your feutures
Just ditch the sunscreen and stop worrying so much about getting a bit tanner I'm looking out for you bro you'll feel and look so much better


If you dont you can just stop
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
Just ditch the sunscreen and stop worrying so much about getting a bit tanner I'm looking out for you bro you'll feel and look so much better


If you dont you can just stop
Dude. I already been there trust me. Ive watched the same primal videos and edits on TikTok. But tan is not for everyone
 
Dude. I already been there trust me. Ive watched the same primal videos and edits on TikTok. But tan is not for everyone
Unless you are ethnic it is

You can either keep staying inside like a pale ND sunhuman with shit mood or have a normal healthy skin color and feel way better
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
i dont want to look like a shriveled prune at age 50
 
Unless you are ethnic it is

You can either keep staying inside like a pale ND sunhuman with shit mood or have a normal healthy skin color and feel way better
you can get the same beneficial affects from the sun wihtout sunscreen before 8am and after 4PM without risking sun damage to your skin.
 
Just ditch the sunscreen and stop worrying so much about getting a bit tanner I'm looking out for you bro you'll feel and look so much better


If you dont you can just stop
Dude. I already been there trust me. Ive watched the same primal videos and edits on TikTok. But tan is not for everyone
Unless you are ethnic it is

You can either keep staying inside like a pale ND sunhuman with shit mood or have a normal healthy skin color and feel way better
JFL. I am white. I go out and get the sun, just not on my face, i get the sun on my bareback every morning while i do grounding in my backyard
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_
Dude. I already been there trust me. Ive watched the same primal videos and edits on TikTok. But tan is not for everyone

JFL. I am white. I go out and get the sun, just not on my face, i get the sun on my bareback every morning while i do grounding in my backyard
So your back skin will be healthy and your face will be folded

How do you even do that
 
you can get the same beneficial affects from the sun wihtout sunscreen before 8am and after 4PM without risking sun damage to your skin.
It heals your skin

Do the research I've already done it and I'm telling you its beneficial long term and extremely beneficial short term

Why would it be bad long term but improve your mood and skin short term jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
5
Hollywood
Hollywood
iblamechico
Replies
1
Views
19
dhusc
dhusc
Ivan3
Replies
2
Views
25
Prøphet
Prøphet
manhattanbound
Replies
7
Views
66
johnxz
johnxz
Petsmart
Replies
1
Views
28
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top