Get the fuck up and quit being a bitch.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
All these fucking terms: wagecucking, cope, etc are holding you cunts back to another level.

I swear the amount of average dudes on here saying it's over need to stop the real cope which is ldar, get the fuck up and go do everything they can to ascend.

Don't want to spend countless hours sucking up to some asshole just for a daily pay? Stay in your situation like a piece of shit and whine about how you can't make money.

Suffer a medical condition or can't get to a gym? Get a fucking home gym regardless of how shit and stick with it.

You will feel like shit. You will be on NPC mode most of the time, passing through time as an empty vacuum in return for the benefits. Use self-hate as a source of motivation, and when you no longer hate yourself, just become a narcissist and pursue perfection.

Here's to the OG looksmaxxer who did his shit right and accepted the cost of looksmaxxing no matter what:
“...there is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.”

• +1
Reactions: psl5.8specimen, nik.077, Ruakh and 16 others
"Just get up and stop being a bitch, bro."

THIS is how I would describe my ideology (Winceldom)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
yes daddy I'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Wincel
I swear the amount of average dudes on here saying it's over need to stop the real cope which is ldar, get the fuck up and go do everything they can to ascend.
High IQ. Makes me sick these average-looking faggots are complain about "it being over" when they just don't like putting in any effort. 2/10 truecels like me have it so rough.

• +1
Reactions: Feza and mojopin
High IQ. Makes me sick these average-looking faggots are complain about "it being over" when they just don't like putting in any effort. 2/10 truecels like me have it so rough.
C 658VsXoAo3ovC

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Its our low T levels. Blame the water. It turns the frogs gay and us into whiney soyboy cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and dogtown
High IQ Post.

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I kinda agree, try to get to 7/10 if you can and ascend.

THIS is how I would describe my ideology (Winceldom)
Let's fucking do it bro, we're gonna make it.
I'm stuck with a longish midface unless I do something major. I'm serious when I say I'll undergo as many surgeries as I have to so long as they won't turn me into an alien freak.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
stop having a long midface, just stop having it, stop being a bitch and just have a compact midface.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, Wincel, BornAgainChad and 3 others
stop having a long midface, just stop having it, stop being a bitch and just have a compact midface.
Gotta just accept the shit and work with it.