Get tongue tie fixed before you do your sleep apnea test.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Sleep apnea occurs when the jaws are too recessed for the tongue which subsequently falls back into the airway (blocking it) during sleep. If you have a tongue tie both anterior and posterior this problem is minimized. Fixing your tongue tie will probably worsen your sleep as your tongue will now have greater ability to fall into airway which is helpful if you need insurance coverage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ItsOver999
Another tip is to try and sleep on your back cuz U need gravity to make stuff fall into your airway.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Another tip is to try and sleep on your back cuz U need gravity to make stuff fall into your airway.
you won't be able to fall asleep especially with all those sensors on you :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Bro why can't I sleep in back ? Everytime, my body shake and wake me up :lul:

Sleep apnea occurs when the jaws are too recessed for the tongue which subsequently falls back into the airway (blocking it) during sleep. If you have a tongue tie both anterior and posterior this problem is minimized. Fixing your tongue tie will probably worsen your sleep as your tongue will now have greater ability to fall into airway which is helpful if you need insurance coverage.
Eat like a pig and increase bf %. Talk about muh body positivity the doctor tells you to loose weight :ogre: