GET YOUR BROWS DONE! (BROWCELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
dont know why i havent posted this for 2 months but brows are a big halo and a must for aesthetics I've resorted to dying them myself now unfortunately it looks a bit unnatural ig if u can afford to get your brows waxed threaded and tinted for 70 bucks every 6 weeks go do it! but for them to look thick like that u have to have a fair amount of hair first to grow them i use vasseline castor oil rapidlash and coconut oil also don't roast the pic of me at the salon i didn't even know she was taking it and i was just happy i was haloed haha so yeah also don't roast my eye area I'm all fat pads i barely have a brow ridge I'm bonesmashing for one tho also there's another person who got the same thing i think as well but idk why they don't put her at the front cuz she has some gorgeous eyes and lashes anyway if ur in the dallas tx area this is the place to go

Attachments

• brows.PNG
    brows.PNG
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • brows 2.PNG
    brows 2.PNG
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7349.JPG
    IMG_7349.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • eyes.PNG
    eyes.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ALP, Ritalincel and 1 other person
mirin' your zygos bro

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, sly shinkai, Deleted member and 1 other person
third picture nigga you look like a piece of broccoli

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Mewton, antiantifa and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
why dude?

i dont think my zygos r that great anyways I'm a bloatcel but it doesn't matter
why not try a buccal fat removal or some shit to make cheek bloat decrease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Stopping@Nothing19
what is wrong with your face? do you use makeup? you look like a ken doll looks unnatural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member and sun21
you should suck in your cheeks to not look as bloated
no man its my diet just moved into apartment so i cant cook until Sunday so then ill continue leanmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
why not try a buccal fat removal or some shit to make cheek bloat decrease
not interested at the moment when i can just lose the cheek fat naturally ill get a different surgery instead

Lol bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kmscurry
not interested at the moment when i can just lose the cheek fat naturally ill get a different surgery instead
Didn't you say you are low bf% alrdy? How low

good advice but overdone brows on men look faggy and unattractive.

good advice but overdone brows on men look faggy and unattractive.
true but jbs lust for it
Didn't you say you are low bf% alrdy? How low
im 11% with little stomach fat but i still get bloat at the moment i cant use a cooker till Sunday due to moving into a new apartment so ibeen having to eat fast fgoood i just eat on meal a day usually like 1 burger 1 fry diet coke but the restaurants lie about their calorie count and I'm still bloated and shit due to sodium i have bad water retention genetics once I'm 7% ill b enable to eat what i want

true but jbs lust for it

im 11% with little stomach fat but i still get bloat at the moment i cant use a cooker till Sunday due to moving into a new apartment so ibeen having to eat fast fgoood i just eat on meal a day usually like 1 burger 1 fry diet coke but the restaurants lie about their calorie count and I'm still bloated and shit due to sodium i have bad water retention genetics once I'm 7% ill b enable to eat what i want
you sure you can maintain 7%? If you're still bloated at 11% i think you should consider some shit to de bloat. either that or some shit to fix ur bonelessness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
you sure you can maintain 7%? If you're still bloated at 11% i think you should consider some shit to de bloat. either that or some shit to fix ur bonelessness
im not boneless just bad fat genetics

Attachments

• IMG_4376 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_4376 - Copy.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
Looks a bit overdone with the shape of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
You look gaymaxxed. Just pluck the unibrow and you're good

You're the last guy I'd ask for advice about eyebrows.

How do you get them so black ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
why i obviously made good progressu hater
Your eyebrows are overgroomed. If you made your eyebrows and lips look normal you'd legit be an undeniably gl and normal looking guy.

Your eyebrows are overgroomed. If you made your eyebrows and lips look normal you'd legit be an undeniably gl and normal looking guy.
i think im too striking and too striking for your taste normal = normie which is the new ugly by societies standards so why not stand out ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and DarkLooks
i think im too striking and too striking for your taste normal = normie which is the new ugly by societies standards so why not stand out ?
You have some good features--it's undeniable, but you also have some weird/bizarre ones that generally make you have much lower appeal. "Standing out" is only good if you stand out by looking good. Having normal features is also attractive, since averageness is a key part of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You have some good features--it's undeniable, but you also have some weird/bizarre ones that generally make you have much lower appeal. "Standing out" is only good if you stand out by looking good. Having normal features is also attractive, since averageness is a key part of beauty.
i think that im gay and interested

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks and DivineBeing
I like the way you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back