MixedBoyo12
Master
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 1,509
- Reputation
- 1,461
Now I forgot exactly who it was so if you come across this you get a lot of credit, but saw a thread earlier about how no grown man, imo I’ll say 21+ should ever be crashing out over a girl, that’s why, like in my previous threads I keep preaching young love and the importance of getting your khhv status out the way early, as well as having “that one that got away” happen while you’re hopefully still a teen too, this may not apply to Chad and Tyrone as they rarely get heart broken, they are doing the heart breaking and back breaking tbh. But jokes aside, there’s no more sure fire way to lose all credibility as a man as when you are 21+, having sm adult abilities and potential responsibilities, I’ve actually seen this first hand, it’s utterly embarrassing. Between 18-20 ur still exploring post high school and not much is expected of you, however, just like when ur 18 and you’re competing against every dude in the world for the same chick, it’s another switch when u turn 21 and have more expected out of you and societal pressure. I was fortunate to get heart broken way earlier then my 21st, so now any type some chick tries to one up me, even nowadays I’m just numb to it, and have more to get done in my days regardless. Made this with love. 