Dude had:
- double jaw
- genio
- bleph
- hair transplant
- beard transplant
- laser skin treatments
Etc.

Just look at his name, GETLOOKSORDIE. Absolutely admirable courage, audacity and determination. Psl hero par excellence ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4563 and 31 others
Did he find his girl in EE?
I want updates

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Did he say that he’d find a Stacy in EE?
I recall he was talking about finding a wife in EE since he was tired of the german ones
I want to know what is life after an ascension

• +1
Reactions: Golang, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
I want him here.

I recall he was talking about finding a wife in EE since he was tired of the german ones
I want to know what is life after an ascension
Good luck to him then. Wouldn’t have a single doubt in his statement given how cold and arrogant German foids are.

He also said he wouldn’t slay because that means dating down, as far as I remember. He just wanna make a family with some Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 5143 and 3 others
Yeah i thought same. He really put effort in looksmaxxing (one of very few cases when someone really try) not like most pussies who just talk about tons surgeries and end up with skincare cremes and talk BS that PS is cope. No, its not, you just need to consider at least few surgeries to create harmony, not just improve one thing leaving others as average or below.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Arkantos, Deleted member 6400 and 7 others
Good luck to him then. Wouldn’t have a single doubt in his statement given how cold and arrogant German foids are.

He also said he wouldn’t slay because that means dating down, as far as I remember. He just wanna make a family with some Stacy.
cant blame him tbh

I think his last posts are on .co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3043
he isn't the ultimate ascender and i don't believe the 2nd picture. even if you believe his results are "god-tier" then he's still not good looking enough to get that kind of treatment, also he's excessively frauding. the classic worst lightning/grooming/angle before and best lightning/grooming/angle after photo

all in all cope thread

if anything, amnesia would've been a better candidate

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
Yeah i thought same. He really put effort in looksmaxxing (one of very few cases when someone really try) not like most pussies who just talk about tons surgeries and end up with skincare cremes and talk BS that PS is cope. No, its not, you just need to consider at least few surgeries to create harmony, not just improve one thing leaving others as average or below.
He’s been doing all this for 3 years if I recall. I saw him posting on .co in 2018 so he was probably still recovering. You need at least 3-6 months to recover from genio and 1 year to recover from double jaw. The full regrowth after HT also takes approximately 1 year. Laser treatments won’t show significant improvement till 3-6 months later.

Anyways I admire his perseverance. Actually I’m on a similar track (recovering from HT, genio and buccal fat removal atm)
he isn't the ultimate ascender and i don't believe the 2nd picture. even if you believe his results are "god-tier" then he's still not good looking enough to get that kind of treatment, also he's excessively frauding. the classic worst lightning/grooming/angle before and best lightning/grooming/angle after photo

all in all cope thread

He got 99+ tinder likes post surgery. That alone qualifies him as a player in the current sick dating game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 5143, diggbicc and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
that settles it cocainecowboy is the most braindead user on this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6400, Gazzamogga and 7 others
Yeah give me money and I will ascend too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 1560
Youd have to be autistic to think surgery wont help your looks

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and bassfreak
truly remarkable ascension. 30.000 usd for that life-changing looksmax is DEFINITELY worth it
lifefuel for richcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6400, SixFootManlet and 3 others
I will be one of the greatest looksmaxxers.

Ptosis
Rhino
Under eyefillers
Tan
Stroma
Muscle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 439
BTW Imagine he's wife/GF look at face her when they will have a kid , kid will grow up and will look like incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, chadpreetcel123, Danish_Retard and 5 others
BTW Imagine he's wife/GF looks at face her when they will have a kid , kid will grow up and will look like incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Nah the recombination is unpredictable. If he got a Stacy wife and their kids ended up looking like mom then everything would be fine

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2846
BTW Imagine he's wife/GF look at face her when they will have a kid , kid will grow up and will look like incel :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
yea this is the only downside i could think of. just imagine ur gf finds some childhood pics of u and instead of 14yo chadlite she sees some recessed subhuman incel JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, diggbicc, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Youd have to be autistic to think surgery wont help your looks
tbh u need good base , if u are skullcell prey eyes soy tier it never began for surgery
Nah the recombination is unpredictable. If he got a Stacy wife and their kids ended up looking like mom then everything would be fine
Yep that can also happen

yea this is the only downside i could think of. just imagine ur gf finds some childhood pics of u and instead of 14yo chadlite she sees some recessed subhuman incel JFL
You can just explain by saying “it’s called growing up and changing!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SixFootManlet and karbo
Bad before and after photos

AC19B92D 4507 4D07 912F B4F25A04D7EB

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4310
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He escaped the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, randomvanish and Deleted member 616
Yeah but think about this; Chad doesn’t need to spend a single penny to look good. He can climb into a sewer and live there for 10 years and come out shitty and full of diseases and still fuck hundreds of women with ease.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 4310
Yeah but think about this; Chad doesn’t need to spend a single penny to look good. He can climb into a sewer and live there for 10 years and come out shitty and full of diseases and still fuck hundreds of women with ease.
Water is wet. But as a non chad man you can still choose to take risks to ascend or to continue living the rest of your miserable life as an invisible, disposable coolie of a society that hates you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Gaia262, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
It's insane how most people here have to spend thousands of dollars to even be considered human but Chad gets paid to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It's insane how most people here have to spend thousands of dollars to even be considered human but Chad gets paid to exist.
You lost the genetic lottery but you can still fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 4310
he lives rent free inside your head tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Water is wet. But as a non chad man you can still choose to take risks to ascend or to continue living the rest of your miserable life as an invisible, disposable coolie of a society that hates you.
True but it’s just depressing to know that while some people have to spend gallons of dollars on surgerymaxxing, chad doesn’t have to tread so lightly. He lives carefree and doesn’t need to have anxiety about his gf leaving because he can go and claim any girl he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 4310
@Tellem--t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Indeed bro this guy took action, and got results, I’m very happy for him tbh and inspires all of us @Lifewasted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 616
I've seen better ascensions on Lookizam

Fuck I wish I had money. I need 10 surgeries to become human, and 15 more to be above average.

how he looks like his maxilla gain forward length after surgeries ?

all in all cope thread

can you post pics of amnesia's ascension ?