getting 3dct scans of my entire skull soon, what should I discuss with the doc?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, basically I'm starting my journey and I'm having 3d cephs soon. What exactly should I pay attention to and ask the doc about? It's a maxillofacial doc, not even the one to do my surgery. But, what should I pay special care to? I basically need to know if I'm a candidate for bimax, and how this would fare with custom cheekbone and orbital implants for a recessed area. How much would a bimax improve a narrow mouth area?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Title, basically I'm starting my journey and I'm having 3d cephs soon. What exactly should I pay attention to and ask the doc about? It's a maxillofacial doc, not even the one to do my surgery. But, what should I pay special care to? I basically need to know if I'm a candidate for bimax, and how this would fare with custom cheekbone and orbital implants for a recessed area. How much would a bimax improve a narrow mouth area?
Should make it clear aesthetics are important to you, without sounding like an autist tho. Also be aggressive with how much movement you want because high inhib surgeons tend to make tiny movements

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Should make it clear aesthetics are important to you, without sounding like an autist tho. Also be aggressive with how much movement you want because high inhib surgeons tend to make tiny movements
Yeah, dont wanna sound too blackpilled, might get branded for bdd jfl

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32