Getting a GF is like getting a good paying job

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
The idea of having a gf mogs having one once you realize you now have to entertain and give constant attention to a whore or else she's gonna..
Jt63mx9md8ia1

Attention to women is like sex to men and I GUARANTEE YOU she will not fuck you nearly as much as you spend "valuable" time with her. This is NOT an equal trade

Its like a high-paying job. The allure and good salary sounds good on paper until you get the job and realize why you are being paid so much in the first place. Once the high wears off you realize or start coping with the fact you are working long hours, doing hard work, for a salary that tax will rape anyway

once the allure wears off your now just spending time effort and money for a high maintenance "pet" that lets you fuck maybe 2-3 times a week and will get bored of you within months

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximum cope31, SecularIslamist, Esteban1997 and 25 others

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
i don’t wanna be a rapper

i wanna be

a sniper

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lidian, zurzolo, watah and 4 others
never had one, can't relate

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, noonespecial, zurzolo and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700, fuse, zurzolo and 6 others
this is when you’re an ugly ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, zurzolo, Roquefort and 1 other person
Anyone get get a GF:feelsgood:

This fucker is proof :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31, zurzolo, descension and 1 other person
The flash (The CW show) is so dogshit man

• +1
Anyone get get a GF:feelsgood:

This fucker is proof :feelskek:
This wasnt in the West. Gf here is the hardest it can possibly get in history

• +1
Having a long-term girlfriend = boring and overwhelming, I even made up a rule, in which I couldn't spend more than 1 month with a girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jamaldickjavontus
The idea of having a gf mogs having one once you realize you now have to entertain and give constant attention to a whore or else she's gonna..
View attachment 3041080

Attention to women is like sex to men and I GUARANTEE YOU she will not fuck you nearly as much as you spend "valuable" time with her. This is NOT an equal trade

Its like a high-paying job. The allure and good salary sounds good on paper until you get the job and realize why you are being paid so much in the first place. Once the high wears off you realize or start coping with the fact you are working long hours, doing hard work, for a salary that tax will rape anyway

once the allure wears off your now just spending time effort and money for a high maintenance "pet" that lets you fuck maybe 2-3 times a week and will get bored of you within months
Copycat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
This is facts. But unironically ignoring women works too. Well it doesn’t matter if u are GL, giving attention or not she’ll still let u fuck.

BUT keeping her in an LTR is beyond looks and money imo. Manipulation actually works. I try to get my LTRfoid to cry for me as much as possible so she gets attached more.

Also some straight up just scare u with the ‘I’m leaving’ shit. Mine I think did it over 5 times these 4 months. I say ‘okay leave’ and then she’s like ‘no I wanna talk it out’. Then u manipulationmax

Also if she’s sub HTB and ur GL, she’ll genuinely be scared to end it cus she won’t find a replacement as easily.

But jfl if ur dating a stacy, unless ur gigachad and she agrees to be locked up in a cage. She’s not urs

Anyway my view may be wrong

• +1
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Having a long-term girlfriend = boring and overwhelming, I even made up a rule, in which I couldn't spend more than 1 month with a girl jfl
big man ting has rules, kys fakecel

• +1
This is facts. But unironically ignoring women works too. Well it doesn’t matter if u are GL, giving attention or not she’ll still let u fuck.

BUT keeping her in an LTR is beyond looks and money imo. Manipulation actually works. I try to get my LTRfoid to cry for me as much as possible so she gets attached more.

Also some straight up just scare u with the ‘I’m leaving’ shit. Mine I think did it over 5 times these 4 months. I say ‘okay leave’ and then she’s like ‘no I wanna talk it out’. Then u manipulationmax

Also if she’s sub HTB and ur GL, she’ll genuinely be scared to end it cus she won’t find a replacement as easily.

But jfl if ur dating a stacy, unless ur gigachad and she agrees to be locked up in a cage. She’s not urs

Anyway my view may be wrong
Yeah true but I seriously think ignoring women only works on more degenerate / average mindless Zoomer girls

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, BeanletMogger and Reformed
big man ting has rules, kys fakecel
I have had rules since I can remember, I am a perfectionist and I take them very seriously, I remember that I was going out with a girl that I really liked but in order not to break my rule I decided to break up with her:feelswah:

• +1
I have had rules since I can remember, I am a perfectionist and I take them very seriously, I remember that I was going out with a girl that I really liked but in order not to break my rule I decided to break up with her:feelswah:
Im not in any place to set rules when I've never had a gf, what are your stats btw, like race height face rating

• +1
Yeah true but I seriously think ignoring women only works on more degenerate / average mindless Zoomer girls
Idk I feel like every woman is degen. The ones that don’t seem like it are prob good at frauding it

• +1
getting a gf is a meme unless you plan on having a family. yea op youre right the lust wont last, the muh shes perfect wont last. so yea idk like have a weekend fuck buddy, ideally shes in love with you but not you in love with her

• +1
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, Ascending2Tyrone and 1 other person
Idk I feel like every woman is degen. The ones that don’t seem like it are prob good at frauding it
Degen to a point yeah, but what I mean is like literary low IQ ditzy girls. If you remember that video clavicular made of him and that girl in the car, the one that slapped him, kinda like her

She thinks she's "quirky" and clearly a whore and seems extremely low IQ and easy to manipulate. Idk if this is too schizo but there has to be a behavioral pattern here

• +1
Im not in any place to set rules when I've never had a gf, what are your stats btw, like race height face rating
My father is of German blood, my mother is of Spanish blood, I am 16 years old, I am 180 tall, I am pale as a vampire, my body is very similar to Jordan's and my face too, currently I would say that I have a 6-6.5/10 (I am the one from my photo) but I'm sure in 8 years I'll have a 7.5+/10 my parents were fucking attractive when they were young:feelsgood:

• +1
My father is of German blood, my mother is of Spanish blood, I am 16 years old, I am 180 tall, I am pale as a vampire, my body is very similar to Jordan's and my face too, currently I would say that I have a 6-6.5/10 (I am the one from my photo) but I'm sure in 8 years I'll have a 7.5+/10 my parents were fucking attractive when they were young:feelsgood:
A lot of words to say fakecel ass nigga, KYS

but yeah, id have rules for dating if I had options

• +1
A lot of words to say fakecel ass nigga, KYS

but yeah, id have rules for dating if I had options
Not everything is good black, I have asymmetries that I will resolve soon because they are a product of my misaligned teeth, but I have known the ideology for 6 years, believe me, I didn't look good at all, my teeth were gone. hell and therefore my face too, I hope, and you too get better, believe me women are not everything:feelsokman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Not everything is good black, I have asymmetries that I will resolve soon because they are a product of my misaligned teeth, but I have known the ideology for 6 years, believe me, I didn't look good at all, my teeth were gone. hell and therefore my face too, I hope, and you too get better, believe me women are not everything:feelsokman:
The only thing that will fufil me at this point are children and a family. Everything else bores me and feels extremely pointless so women kinda are everything since they lead to the main point of life

everything else is cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and thereallegend
The only thing that will fufil me at this point are children and a family. Everything else bores me and feels extremely pointless so women kinda are everything since they lead to the main point of life

everything else is cope
I understand it bro, and it seems pretty good to me, it's your life and it sounds good, but I don't want to have children or at least before I'm 30, I'm also someone who doesn't believe in love and unfortunately I'm someone who finds it impossible to love or feel that someone matters to me, apart from that I would never like to depend on someone, that is why women are not something that I will need

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo, thereallegend and 0S4MA
Degen to a point yeah, but what I mean is like literary low IQ ditzy girls. If you remember that video clavicular made of him and that girl in the car, the one that slapped him, kinda like her

She thinks she's "quirky" and clearly a whore and seems extremely low IQ and easy to manipulate. Idk if this is too schizo but there has to be a behavioral pattern here
Send clavicular vids I never seen it

• +1
but I don't want to have children or at least before I'm 30
COPE

If you want sex than you want children.

Simple ass

• +1
  • +1
COPE

If you want sex than you want children.

Simple ass
Oh you're so right, now everything I've thought my whole life has just changed JFL, I don't want kids I want to bring a different bitch to my house every night have the craziest sex and in the morning kick her out of my house

• +1
Also some straight up just scare u with the ‘I’m leaving’ shit.
Literally every time we have an argument
Or some variation of "I can't do this anymore"

Biden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, 0S4MA and Reformed
A relationship is always about distributing resources equally.

You can decrease the amount of attention / energy that you give to her if you can compensate with looking good / having lots of money / making great sex, or a combination of them.

But if you are average or below average in these respects, you will definitely have to put in the extra work..

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, 0S4MA and Darkeningstar
But in any case, having a girlfriend/wife is by far the hardest and most exhausting thing you can do in this life.

No to mention having children after some time with her (that's why all these normies once they have a girlfriend/boyfriend, or kids, start spamming social media with pictures of them weekly, when before they posted a picture maybe once a year, because having these things validates you in front of others who have them that you have enough of your shit together that you've managed to have these things).

• +1
Oh you're so right, now everything I've thought my whole life has just changed JFL, I don't want kids I want to bring a different bitch to my house every night have the craziest sex and in the morning kick her out of my house
You’ve been brainwashed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and jué
If you mog her brutally you can afford not to do shit

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, zurzolo, 0S4MA and 1 other person
View attachment 3041080

I agree with everything other than the sex frequency. Maybe it’s because I’m black and decent looking with good body even though I’m incel the foids I have dated ALL constantly forced me to fuck them on an regular basis and I mean 4 times a day + and if I refused they’d get visibly angry and start removing shit from us like time spent together and shit

Now that I think about it i was probably used as a pseudo dildo but that’s life could care less I had sex as an incels so I’m happy. My low SMV and autism pushed the girls away in the end because I’m kind and simpish due to low SMV despite looking like a “fuckboy” so I’d say the frequency your expected to have sex with a girl is dependant on your attraction to her

• +1