Getting a HTB who cares about you and likes you mogs banging staceylite/stacey

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy
Srsly, i got this new chick she HTB and she loves to fuck, we hangout, no drama, no complains, i told her i will be fucking other girls she didn't leave or treaten me or some shit.

Having this one and slaying some staceylite/other HTBs on the side mogs.
Srsly you need 1 HTB that thinks that you are a god to her.

I tried being with a girl who was staceylite/stacey but it was homnestly trash, she was like meh half of the time for sex, mental problems , insecure, attention whoring, drama, stupid.

I banged a lot of staceylites and probably will again but no amount of looks will make me tolerate dating a bitching girl, no matter if she is stacey or staceylite.

Also girls tolerate me because i am quite GL and i fuck them good, but my persoanltiy is trash, i don't text them at all, i don't take them out, i don't buy them stuff, i don't treat them as royalties.
So i understand when a girl doesn't want to date a CHAD because she knows with chad comes bullshit, not caring, cheating etc.
They gonna ONS/fuck CHAD but they want ltr with chadlite/htn.

And i think because of that i had a TON of ONS(i wanted to fuck again but girl ONS me) cuz she knows im just too playboy and they just use me for sex and don't wanna get attached cuz they know ill go fuck someone else next week rofl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17110, Deleted member 7098, Biiyo03 and 3 others
i beat my mother for fun :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 16571, Fear and 3 others
Srsly, i got this new chick she HTB and she loves to fuck, we hangout, no drama, no complains, i told her i will be fucking other girls she didn't leave or treaten me or some shit.

I tried being with a girl who was staceylite/stacey but it was homnestly trash, she was like meh half of the time for sex, mental problems , insecure, attention whoring, drama, stupid.

I banged a lot of staceylites and probably will again but no amount of looks will make me tolerate dating a bitching girl, no matter if she is stacey or staceylite.

Also girls tolerate me because i am quite GL and i fuck them good, but my persoanltiy is trash, i don't text them at all, i don't take them out, i don't buy them stuff, i don't treat them as royalties.
So i understand when a girl doesn't want to date a CHAD because she knows with chad comes bullshit, not caring, cheating etc.

And i think because of that i had a TON of ONS(i wanted to fuck again but girl ONS me) cuz she knows im just too playboy and they just use me for sex and don't wanna get attached cuz they know ill go fuck someone else next week rofl
cope

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Interesting

Larp

tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16571
getting a becky mogs fucking my hand:geek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10652 and DivineBeing
Why are pretty girls the most insecure it makes no fucking sense they are all fragile as fuck

It’s like normal looking people are the only sane people on this planet anyone towards one edge of ugly or attractive is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and DivineBeing

Dies from cringe cringe

Incel cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11388
Most men are struggling to have sex with HTBs, let alone Stacylites, not to mention that you're saying this on this fourm.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 3828, Xangsane and 1 other person
Most men are struggling to have sex with HTBs, let alone Stacylites, not to mention that you're saying this on this fourm.
chads.org tings u wouldn't know about that life

Caging at the replies :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
most men don't know what to fuck to do on dates or how to talk with girls online even when they get matches(how i know?, my female friend started dating now and she is becky and she has heaps of matches but guys are so NON-nt and so autistic its honestly sad tbh)

Most men would be able to get laid conistently with MTBs/HTBs if they 1. looksmaxed 2. gymmaxxed 3.picturemaxxed 4. gamemaxxed 5.ntmaxxed (3 years of effort in all those 5 areas would ascend most guys to minimum HTN which is enough if you have everything else in place)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944
Probably true but I can smell your ntness with the way that you write. And English is not my native language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388