Getting a perm 2 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
A protein treatement that's all
Costs like 50$ in a barbershop
The first few days your hair will look a little bit shit but holy shit the long term results are crazy. Legit got SUPER PRETTY TIKTOK HAIR BECAUSE OF IT. It literally looks good anytime, I wake up and my hair looks good, goes outside with the wind blowing and it still looks good, the texture and color also changed to more darker complimenting me more
It literally mogs so much. Especially if you grow out your more.
If anybody wonder I got the same hair as Vinnie back before he cut it in 2020-2021

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
what does perm look like I dont want to stand out too much in curryland already mog 90 percent of males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, FailedNormieManlet and alriodai
what does perm look like I dont want to stand out too much in curryland already mog 90 percent of males
Don't get a mulatto curly hair perm, get just a protein treatement like me, the mulatto curlyh air won't fit you good I think, it will make you look tryhard
Check out videos like this this is what my hair looks like after a perm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Don't get a mulatto curly hair perm, get just a protein treatement like me, the mulatto curlyh air won't fit you good I think, it will make you look tryhard
Check out videos like this this is what my hair looks like after a perm

it will get me this hair? looks amazing not too weird either I have ethnic curly/wavy hair like this:

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
it will get me this hair? looks amazing not too weird either I have ethnic curly/wavy hair like this:

View attachment 1741078
Yeah it will bro, trust me, but the problem is that you need to take it care of it regularly, it's time consuming sometimes but the final result is super good and will make bitches simp for you

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Yeah it will bro, trust me, but the problem is that you need to take it care of it regularly, it's time consuming sometimes but the final result is super good and will make bitches simp for you
how do you take care of it rn i just use charchoal shampoo once every two days and put coconut oil, i dont even blowdry

• +1
how do you take care of it rn i just use charchoal shampoo once every two days and put coconut oil, i dont even blowdry
I do blow dry, I usually wash my hair every 5 days / 1 week because it takes so much time to wash it completely cause I grew it up sooooo much long. and my shit don't smell usually

I learned how to cut my hair with scissors, because the protein treatement will make your HAIR GROW SO FASTER

I need to find the yuotube videos i watched a few years ago but its gonna take time

• +1
I do blow dry, I usually wash my hair every 5 days / 1 week because it takes so much time to wash it completely cause I grew it up sooooo much long. and my shit don't smell usually

I learned how to cut my hair with scissors, because the protein treatement will make your HAIR GROW SO FASTER

I need to find the yuotube videos i watched a few years ago but its gonna take time
do you use sea salt spray?

do you use sea salt spray?
No bro do not use many shampoos, it will ruin your hair and shit, find a good shampooing and stick to it
Also beware of the dandruff

• +1
Wait what does a perm do? Make your hair stay in one shape permanently?

Hold on, you said you had the treatment 2 years ago, and the results are long term, now you're saying you need to take care of it regularly, which one is it?

Hold on, you said you had the treatment 2 years ago, and the results are long term, now you're saying you need to take care of it regularly, which one is it?
Take care of it as in shower it and wash it so dandruff won't come lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Take care of it as in shower it and wash it so dandruff won't come lol
So you're saying that perm treatment from 2 years ago still holds up, how?????

• +1
So you're saying that perm treatment from 2 years ago still holds up, how?????
Even I don't know how bro
My hair still holds on to it, but in return my hair became more prone to dandruff
I think it depends from hair to hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
fellow perm maxxer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and alriodai
Even I don't know how bro
My hair still holds on to it, but in return my hair became more prone to dandruff
I think it depends from hair to hair
I keep my hair short and cut it every few months, how would this help me?

Curtains mogs everything

If you have below a 4 hair texture and cant stylemaxx it, it never started for u.

i wanna perm my hair like this tbh. Would make me look giga exotic with my bright blue eyes

Attachments

• 60 modelos de cortes de cabelo cacheado masculino para 2022.jpeg
    60 modelos de cortes de cabelo cacheado masculino para 2022.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
A fucking perm jfl

A protein treatement that's all
Costs like 50$ in a barbershop
The first few days your hair will look a little bit shit but holy shit the long term results are crazy. Legit got SUPER PRETTY TIKTOK HAIR BECAUSE OF IT. It literally looks good anytime, I wake up and my hair looks good, goes outside with the wind blowing and it still looks good, the texture and color also changed to more darker complimenting me more
It literally mogs so much. Especially if you grow out your more.
If anybody wonder I got the same hair as Vinnie back before he cut it in 2020-2021
I thought the protein treatment makes your hair straight, how is it a perm? Do they use rods on your hair?