Getting a sleep study done + CPAP device

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'll get a sleep study done in August. Basically I will sleep on my back without a pillow, come in totally sleep deprived and take some muscle relaxan before.

What's more is that I'll buy a CPAP mask which will be a game changer. I will get the best quality sleep and can reduce my sleeping time to 6 hours without being tired all the time. cpap will also reduce my under eye circles so its actually a lookdmaxxing device

Bimax will then be in February.

Fuck that shit guys I can't wait until I'm outta this whole jaw surgery shit.

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 17997 and justbentbro
why would a CPAP device do that?

I used it and it did absolutely nothing, only people with sleep apnea benefit from it, and you don't even know if you have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
I'll get a sleep study done in August. Basically I will sleep on my back without a pillow, come in totally sleep deprived and take some muscle relaxan before.

What's more is that I'll buy a CPAP mask which will be a game changer. I will get the best quality sleep and can reduce my sleeping time to 6 hours without being tired all the time. cpap will also reduce my under eye circles so its actually a lookdmaxxing device

Bimax will then be in February.

Fuck that shit guys I can't wait until I'm outta this whole jaw surgery shit.
Which country are you getting Bimax in? Would they perform CCW with it? Out of pocket or insurance covered?

Which country are you getting Bimax in? Would they perform CCW with it? Out of pocket or insurance covered?
In cucked Switzerland you're more likely to get intense psychological care covered by insurance after you raped a 10 year old to death than when you have recession with sleep apnea.

So out of pocket and yes with CCW

In cucked Switzerland you're more likely to get intense psychological care covered by insurance after you raped a 10 year old to death than when you have recession with sleep apnea.

So out of pocket and yes with CCW
:lul:

Btw how much? I might get it done in Switzerland in near future

I've heard cpap recesses even more

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ChristianF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back