Getting Bucal Fat Removal.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I cat wait any more to surgery max so I going to start next month, I going to start with something nice and simple BFC.

I’m planning on getting bucal fat removal in about 1 month I’ve just hit 13% bf and by next month will probably be sub 10. I’ve yet to really see my hollow cheeks pop probably because of zygos being small but my hollow cheeks are noticeable in all lighting now.

I want to really make them pop so BFC it is.

Just a few questions though for all the bucalfatcels.

How much is reasonable for BFC I have been quoted anywhere between 2.5k - 5k.

Any ukcels have recommendations of clinics?

Any idea if people will be able to tell I had surgery post op and if so how long?

Thanks

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, TopzCat1 and Oberyn
what does this surgery do?

I cat wait any more to surgery max so I going to start next month, I going to start with something nice and simple BFC.

I’m planning on getting bucal fat removal in about 1 month I’ve just hit 13% bf and by next month will probably be sub 10. I’ve yet to really see my hollow cheeks pop probably because of zygos being small but my hollow cheeks are noticeable in all lighting now.

Any idea if people will be able to tell I had surgery post op and if so how long?

Thanks
How can you be so sure this surgery will give you hollow cheeks. I've just looked at many pics of men who have undergone this surgery, but no hollow cheeks

buccal fat removal is fucking stupid, you lose buccal fat as you age
also unless your buccal fat pad is like actually retardedly fat, it won't give you hollow cheeks

HOLLOW CHEEKS ARE BASED ON ZYGOMATIC PROJECTION AND LOW BF

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, MadTwatter, Deleted member 17244 and 5 others
also unless your buccal fat pad is like actually retardedly fat, it won't give you hollow cheeks

So zygo implants it is?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I got it but im asian so naturally have more fat in my cheeks than whites. Made me look more dimorphic. Dont regret it 👍

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swole bravo and datboijj
It only really ages women. As a man it just makes your cheeks better.

unless your buccal fat pad
Is their an easy way to tell if you have a lot of bucal fat? My cheeks are super chubby and thick even at 13% and with my potassium, water intake in check as well as on a low carb diet.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
I got it but im asian so naturally have more fat in my cheeks than whites. Made me look more dimorphic. Dont regret it 👍
How much did it cost you?

Where people able to tell you had surgery a few days after?

How can you be so sure this surgery will give you hollow cheeks. I've just looked at many pics of men who have undergone this surgery, but no hollow cheeks
I already have hollow cheeks and my cheeks are quite chubby even at 13, so I think BFC will just make them look hollower.

How much did it cost you?

Where people able to tell you had surgery a few days after?
Think around £4k ish

Yes you are swollen in the cheeks for a couple of weeks

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Think around £4k ish

Yes you are swollen in the cheeks for a couple of weeks
Is it obvious that the swelling was caused by surgery or could you just claim an allergic reaction or smth?

Waste of money for something that’ll hardly ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 20064
don't do that be patient.

@curlyheadjames what do u think

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Nims

Thanks
As expected every post in this thread is shit.

Bong here. I went to Turkey.
Paid 1500 euros I think. This guy is a professor of plastic surgery, he pinned my ears too. One of the best surgeons I've had but he charges UK/US prices for most things.

The swelling was okay, I don't think anybody would've been able to tell at all, eating was a bitch for a week.
I advise you don't get more than 3ml of fat removed.
The guy gave me mine in a syringe after to prove exactly how much he'd taken.
The result is going to vary based on how pronounced your cheeks are.

Pic is immediately after.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 19.02.43.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 19.02.43.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper, datboijj and Nims
Then implants
I guess your right sure but still even a 0.1 pal boost is decent. It’s expensive sure but it’s going to be my first surgery so I don’t wanna go with something big like implants or bimax. Those will come but not yet.

As expected every post in this thread is shit.

Bong here. I went to Turkey.
Paid 1500 euros I think. This guy is a professor of plastic surgery, he pinned my ears too. One of the best surgeons I've had but he charges UK/US prices for most things.

The swelling was okay, I don't think anybody would've been able to tell at all, eating was a bitch for a week.
I advise you don't get more than 3ml of fat removed.
The guy gave me mine in a syringe after to prove exactly how much he'd taken.
The result is going to vary based on how pronounced your cheeks are.

Pic is immediately after.
Wow thx I’ll take a look.

Mirin those pearly whites btw you smile is really nice.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
I guess your right sure but still even a 0.1 pal boost is decent. It’s expensive sure but it’s going to be my first surgery so I don’t wanna go with something big like implants or bimax. Those will come but not yet.
Then waste more time rotting as a subhuman. As soon as I turn 18 I’m taking out loans for bimax

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786 and Nims
Then waste more time rotting as a subhuman. As soon as I turn 18 I’m taking out loans for bimax
It’s not that simple. I already have the money for a bimax.

I’m in talks with a surgeon but theirs a lot of pre op stuff that needs to happen before and it’s not like it can be done next week.

It’s not that simple. I already have the money for a bimax.

I’m in talks with a surgeon but theirs a lot of pre op stuff that needs to happen before and it’s not like it can be done next week.
Makes sense. If you have a good job then I would go ahead and get it. Consider fillers as well tho

Mirin those pearly whites btw you smile is really nice.
Thanks but at this point nearly everything about my face is fake.
I had a stressful childhood and ground my teeth down to nothing growing up and needed two jaw surgeries with downgrafting and tooth crowns.

I'm a 26 year old chadlite now but it's probably taken £30,000-40,000 and I still have a short face.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 19.16.38.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 19.16.38.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims and Vain786
get the surgery and finally eat whatever u want like me withhout getrting bloated
Damn straight, all these blue-pilled betas trying to talk me out of getting surgery.

This will be my first surgery going to get it soon af and hopefully increase my appearance a bit (Obviously not a lot maybe 0.1-0.25 psl if that tbh) but its a stepping stone to full ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Thanks
I thought u were a Chad jfl. Mr Bri ish brittle teeth

get the surgery and finally eat whatever u want like me withhout getrting bloated
Damn straight, all these blue-pilled betas trying to talk me out of getting surgery.

This will be my first surgery going to get it soon af and hopefully increase my appearance a bit (Obviously not a lot maybe 0.1-0.25 psl if that tbh) but its a stepping stone to full ascension.
Brutal. Just searched what it was and it seems to be a white people thing… :trepidation:

Brutal. Just searched what it was and it seems to be a white people thing… :trepidation:
Some ethnicities are prone to accumulating a lot of fat in cheeks and I guess this procedure would help them more than whites.
@Nims In my opinion, your price is quite high, you may look into traveling somewhere to get it if the final summary cost is cheaper and you have time.

• +1
Some ethnicities are prone to accumulating a lot of fat in cheeks and I guess this procedure would help them more than whites.
@Nims In my opinion, your price is quite high, you may look into traveling somewhere to get it if the final summary cost is cheaper and you have time.
Nah do it in a white country. I’m saying this out of respect too because other countries might not be specialized in this because again, this seems like a white people problem. Just like getting shitload of Botox cause of early wrinkles and sagginess. Just the truth

I think the Guy who posted is naturally fat and doesn’t want to put the work to lose weight. So he’s just going to surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Nims
  • Hmm...
I think the Guy who posted is naturally fat and doesn’t want to put the work to lose weight. So he’s just going to surgery
Bro I’m 12% bf how am I not putting in the work in I eat 1200 kcal a a day and have been for a few months.

Thanks but at this point nearly everything about my face is fake.
I had a stressful childhood and ground my teeth down to nothing growing up and needed two jaw surgeries with downgrafting and tooth crowns.

I'm a 26 year old chadlite now but it's probably taken £30,000-40,000 and I still have a short face.
what surgeries have you had and why didnt you get CW rotation for the short face?

• +1
Arent you asian? You know alot of asians have chubby cheeks and benefit significantly from Buccal fat removal. :trepidation:

what surgeries have you had and why didnt you get CW rotation for the short face?
I did get rotation and downgrafting

Surgeries
Jaw surgery 1 (London, £30,000) BOTCHED

Hair transplant (turkey, 3000 euros)
Chin implant (turkey, 2000 euros)
Facial fat transfer (turkey, 1200 euros)
Ear pinning (turkey, 1200 euros)
Buccal fat removal (turkey 1500 euros)
Hair transplant 2 (turkey 3000 euros)
Jaw surgery 2 with rotation and downgrafting (turkey, 7000 euros) BIG SUCCESS
Voice lowering surgery (turkey, 3750 euros)
Facial stem cell transplant (turkey 2400 euros)
Dental Crowns (turkey, 8000 euros)

Surgeries

fuck thats gutting getting a 30k botched jaw surgery- what went wrong exactly?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Can

Surgeries

Would you mind dming turkey surgeon

• +1
fuck thats gutting getting a 30k botched jaw surgery- what went wrong exactly?
The surgeon, Robert Hensher, was a jackass. He is prestigious and the surgery was done in Edward VII Hospital, paid for by insurance but the result was ridiculously asymmetrical and left me with retrognathia. The only thing he had to say about it was “I think it looks okay”.

I got it fixed 7 years later by Altan Varol in Istanbul, who I highly recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
The surgeon, Robert Hensher, was a jackass. He is prestigious and the surgery was done in Edward VII Hospital, paid for by insurance but the result was ridiculously asymmetrical and left me with retrognathia. The only thing he had to say about it was “I think it looks okay”.

I got it fixed 7 years later by Altan Varol in Istanbul, who I highly recommend.
Ive heard of that guy- he seemed more functional focused than aesthetic though.

Do friends/family irl know about all your surgeries?

• +1
  • +1
Ive heard of that guy- he seemed more functional focused than aesthetic though.

Do friends/family irl know about all your surgeries?
Altan V? Yes he’s very function focused, however, he’s relatively black pilled and will give pure aesthetics if you want - there was a girl there with me who had gone to see him to get a bimax to move her maxilla 1.5mm to the left (which he did).

I think my total down and forward advancement was 2cm (measured from my chin)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Altan V? Yes he’s very function focused, however, he’s relatively black pilled and will give pure aesthetics if you want - there was a girl there with me who had gone to see him to get a bimax to move her maxilla 1.5mm to the left (which he did).

I think my total down and forward advancement was 2cm (measured from my chin)
thats a fuck ton of movement

were you extremeley ugly prior to surgery?