Getting bullied at school is the ULTIMATE incel trait and it's not even a contest

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Think about it. It's literally not even possible to be bullied in the first place unless you have absolutely shit genetics. Nobody is going to bully a tall and muscular person. Victims of bullying almost universally suffer the following physical defects:

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Often (but not always) have autism of some kind
-Ethnic

There is literally no bigger giveaway that you are incel than the fact you are or were bullied at school. None. If you were bullied during the age of 12-18 it's 100% over for you in every single way. You might as well kill yourself because it's over for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Normies are not very sexually successful either but they still rarely are bullied. Getting bullied is literally you showing it to the entire world just how utterly shitty your genetics are. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PMF1, exo, Sprinkles and 28 others
Think about it. It's literally not even possible to be bullied in the first place unless you have absolutely shit genetics. Nobody is going to bully a tall and muscular person. Victims of bullying almost universally suffer the following physical defects:

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Ethnic

There is literally no bigger giveaway that you are incel than the fact you are or were bullied at school. None. If you were bullied during the age of 12-18 it's 100% over for you in every single way. You might as well kill yourself because it's over for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Normies are not very sexually successful either but they still rarely are bullied. Getting bullied is literally you showing it to the entire world just how utterly shitty your genetics are. :feelsgood:
I avoided bullying because I was friends with bad boy ethnics, so I bullied people instead. Am I chad

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Truecel14, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
Maxresdefault

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11, fjor2096 and 13 others
Https   cdncnncom cnnnext dam assets 180215124637 nikolas cruz mugshot

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Trilogy, idkman and 4 others
Bullies are ugly

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 22126 and 8 others
bullying is non existent in west by now. in other parts of the world everyone is fucking ugly anyway so it just comes to being awkward and social inept which isnt genetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Adonis, squirrelcel and 6 others
bullying is non existent in west by now. in other parts of the world everyone is fucking ugly anyway so it just comes to being awkward and social inept which isnt genetic
most real thing tbh, if you aren't NT you get bullied

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
A lot of bullies end up in prison.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
this is OP getting bullied by the whole school

now I understand why he rots here 24/7 and is ranting and hating on everything, he had a tough life

@Thompsonz @N0RTH @TheBlunderYears @Nameless_Sunflower @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax @Gargantuan @Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Daniel Plainview, 5´11skullcel and 4 others
this is OP getting bullied by the whole school

now I understand why he rots here 24/7 and is ranting and hating on everything, he had a tough life

@Thompsonz @N0RTH @TheBlunderYears @Nameless_Sunflower @germanlooks @forevergymcelling @StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax @Gargantuan @Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson

bro this dude who got "bullied" won the fight tbh

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yes if people mock you it's because you are not very high in the social stratum. In high school guys that were known for being "good with girls" were almost aways respected and everytime they would open their mouths others would listen.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Tallooksmaxxer, litaz and 5 others
its because they are low t.

Wrong. Chads get bullied due to being obvious targets of competition. Plenty of incels don't get bullied because nobody cares about them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ItsOver.com, edodalic29 and 9 others
I wasn't bullied, but I was ignored, lonely. Is that worse?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and idkman
I wasn't bullied, but I was ignored, lonely. Is that worse?
Yes, at least if you're bullied you can fight back, knock the other's guy teeth and get reputation as a bad boy...

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ascension
Yes if people mock you it's because you are not very high in the social stratum. In high school guys that were known for being "good with girls" were almost aways respected and everytime they would open their mouths others would listen.
This.

And the best part is the absolutely non-existent level of self-awareness that normies display when they do this. They literally shower thugs with respect as if they're some respectable citizens at the same they gaslight others about the importance of being a 'decent human'.

rotfl GIF

Absolutely zero self-awareness :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Tallooksmaxxer, litaz and 5 others
Only short and autistic/non-nt people got bullied.
Uglies had friends as long as they were sociable and NT.

unfortunately. bullying is an important evolutionary mechanism. it's an enforcement of norms, social hierarchies, and power structures. now it's given way to "progressive" inclusion which means every stinking pile of excrement subhuman gets the same entitlement and expectation out of life as chad. this isn't normal and absolutely obliterates the natural balance and social order. this is also what contributes to heavy male competition. as every retruded normnigger thinks he deserves stacey

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Indeed. I play ball with some of my friends and they usually let me get away with most of the things I do because they think I am “funny and chill” despite me sucking at the game

Meanwhile the fat kid or the autistic kid messes up once and suddenly they get called fat fuck repeatedly :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everyone even took it a step further and made the group chat pfp the fat kid shirtless

unfortunately. bullying is an important evolutionary mechanism. it's an enforcement of norms, social hierarchies, and power structures. now it's given way to "progressive" inclusion which means every stinking pile of excrement subhuman gets the same entitlement and expectation out of life as chad. this isn't normal and absolutely obliterates the natural balance and social order. this is also what contributes to heavy male competition. as every retruded normnigger thinks he deserves stacey
Disagree tbh.

First of all, incels aren't getting any more pussy now just because they aren't bullied as much. If anything they got even more laid in the past because religion and monogamy hadn't died yet. Secondly, is it actually more ideal that some low IQ chad gets all the respect compared to some high IQ incel simply because the former would've been more successful during the stone age?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yes, at least if you're bullied you can fight back, knock the other's guy teeth and get reputation as a bad boy...
Bad boy if chad face school shooter if incel

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
PNG kuva
Dolph Lundgren

During his time in “A stumble is not a fall”, the model recalled the bad times he experienced during his childhood, when he was harassed at school for being overweight. “I showed myself strong, but I suffered at home,” he confessed. “At 14 they made fun of me, laughed, made me cry and filled me with fear. Today I remember it with great pride,”​

Hernan Drago

'I got bullied quite a lot – partly because I was quite fat for a while, and partly because of the way I sounded.

David Gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4946, n0rthface and 5 others
Yup except I was tallish though (until the 10th grade when all the white kids started to catch up to me or surpass me in height).

I had ethnic failo, religion failo, and sub 5 face failo. :cry:

Yup except I was tallish though (until the 10th grade when all the white kids started to catch up to me or surpass me in height).

I had ethnic failo, religion failo, and sub 5 face failo. :cry:
Least disgusting ethnic 🤢

better to be bullied than invisible

no lol. if your psl is really fucking low it will happen

i shoved underdeveloped indian kids with wimp skulls into lockers when i was in highschool.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I've tried and proved it

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I've tried and proved it
Fr tho NEVER let yourself spiral down into being bullied low t cuck
I used my slavic ogre bvll genes and when FIRST signs of a mf plotting behind my back I confronted him and after he threw a sucker punch at me I've beaten up the shit outta him

Getting attacked and winning is a massive halo

• JFL

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Ethnic

You are wrong I was the most handsome in my class back in school years yet I got bullied. Being NT matters more for bullying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Sprinkles and datboijj
You are wrong I was the most handsome in my class back in school years yet I got bullied. Being NT matters more for bullying.
yeh i knew plenty of good-looking guys who would get pieced up daily
this is just masculinity cope again

• +1
niggas called me gay in elementary school. and i had no muscle also i was autistic...

i stole this kids beyblade and he called me a fag

Brootal. I was bullied due to autism and voice, they knew I was high inhib and wouldn't do anything

Nobody is going to bully a tall and muscular person. Victims of bullying almost universally suffer the following physical defects:

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Ethnic
Not always. Of course, u need to pass a certain looks threshold, however u still have to hold a powerful position in society and have balls.

Attachments

• 16674885205420.mp4
    6 MB
  • +1
Wrong , bullies are usually LTNs who project their own insecurities . Incels dont get bullied because nobody cares about them and chads get hate because they are jelous of them . I have never seen a gl chad bully anyone . Infact he is almost always nice . Bullies are basically insecure bitter normies

• +1
i got bullied for being short. it’s definitely left it’s mark on me

Wrong , bullies are usually LTNs who project their own insecurities . Incels dont get bullied because nobody cares about them and chads get hate because they are jelous of them . I have never seen a gl chad bully anyone . Infact he is almost always nice . Bullies are basically insecure bitter normies
Cope bullying is a chad trait.

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Ethnic

I got bullied due to autism but cos I’m big and muscular and love fighting niggas kinda left me alone XD. But the bullied was infrequent not that commen

-Short
-Scrawny
-Ugly face
-Ethnic

im 14 5'9 187 12% body fat, one of the tallest in middle, But sometimes they occasionally mess around with me. Im not scrawny, ugly, retarded, short, but im ethnic (like 90% of my school). Its js cause im quiet

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
im 14 5'9 187 12% body fat, one of the tallest in middle, But sometimes they occasionally mess around with me. Im not scrawny, ugly, retarded, short, but im ethnic (like 90% of my school). Its js cause im quiet
Nigga why are you on this website at 14

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sprinkles