getting caught stealing at work

sensu

sensu

Silver
i'm 17 and i work at no frills, whenever i had break i would steal like a protein bar or chips and I got caught and my manager will contact me monday

I really do not wanna lose this job, as I need the money to lookmax, any ideas of what I should do? I understand this is my fault

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, AlexBrown84, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Just diabetes max

i'm 17 and i work at no frills, whenever i had break i would steal like a protein bar or chips and I got caught and my manager will contact me monday

I really do not wanna lose this job, as I need the money to lookmax, any ideas of what I should do? I understand this is my fault

Literally nothing you can do.

He would be an idiot to keep you on.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zharupodrugu, mirrormogger and 3 others

Retard

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and User28823
ur getting fired

you might get fired

faggot

Offer to pay back the money for all the food you stole

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and DoII
Your young
Chances are your manager will forgive you
But I doubt it
It's over no money for your bimax

get down on your knees and get ready to suck him off or the cops are coming out of the hallway and you’re catching charges

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Just don't steal theory is legit

yeah i'm praying, i didnt steal that much tbh probably in total like $25-30 cost. im praying she lets me stay
How did u get caught brah

How did u get caught brah
i have no idea tbh, all i know is my supervisor told me to punch out early today and my manager will speak with me monday. I'm assuming its about me stealing

Start looking for another job in the meantime

Nothing will happen