Getting cheek fillers right now brehs (live updates)

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Getting cheek fillers to fix asymmetry in my left cheek. My right cheekbone is high and forward projected,while my left cheekbone is non existent. Currently in the waiting room. Doctor is getting briefed

Attachments

• 2020-01-24 10.53.17.jpg
    2020-01-24 10.53.17.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 255
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mansnob, didntreadlol and 2 others
If you slip em 100 you get a BJ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, Deleted member 1464, anti caking agents and 1 other person
Cheek comparisons before

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_105619.jpg
    IMG_20200124_105619.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20200124_105628.jpg
    IMG_20200124_105628.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 270
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
BBC

• Love it
Reactions: Mansnob
OP's username: mikeock

That awkward moment when the receptionist calls your name but you and her confuse it for "my cock" and you never get up

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Getting it done in shithole country BTW. We'll see the quality of work from doctors around here.

Jfl this curry doctor has a broken left hand right now, I wonder if that'll affect his accuracy

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura, piec, Deleted member 1464 and 9 others
Getting it done in shithole country BTW. We'll see the quality of work from doctors around here.

Jfl this curry doctor has a broken left hand right now, I wonder if that'll affect his accuracy

Ask if he's left handed

Fuark, this doc is in a foul mood, lecturing all his staff. Not feeling good about this

how much it cost? where you at?

In before he injects into a facial artery

Barely an improvement. I'm fucking fuming right now. Cost me $900 for this nonsense. Fillers will never replace bone. Well at least I tried anyway (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_113121.jpg
    IMG_20200124_113121.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 258
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, piec, Gladiator and 7 others

Shouldn’t be jfl‘Iing at the doctor that’s about to operate on you, I mean fuck most doctors are curry anyways even in Western countries so...

Barely an improvement. I'm fucking fuming right now. Cost me $900 for this nonsense. Fillers will never replace bone. Well at least I tried anyway (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

900$ jfl

how many ml ?

900$ jfl

how many ml ?

He was measuring in vials, so he used 2 vials total. $450 each.

I'll just have to cope by angling myself to my good side when meeting foids for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
He was measuring in vials, so he used 2 vials total. $450 each.

I'll just have to cope by angling myself to my good side when meeting foids for the first time
What exactly is it you were trying to fill?

What exactly changed?

I did 4mls for 1200 euros, and have big ass cheekbones now. cant see any improvements from your pics.

You paid that much for so little? What country and clinic so nobody every goes there again?

What exactly is it you were trying to fill?
Asymmetry of left and right cheekbone. Right cheekbone is high and protruding, left cheekbone is non-existent. Didn't work though

Asymmetry of left and right cheekbone. Right cheekbone is high and protruding, left cheekbone is non-existent. Didn't work though

I got the same problem bruh, one side is good and one side is terrible, but i don't give a shit tbh

Attachments

• chee.jpeg
    chee.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 185
I got the same problem bruh, one side is good and one side is terrible, but i don't give a shit tbh
Is your masseter right in that side? And does your profile look like this?
DD56E4C1 BCCF 45ED 98E7 01B430E4E400