Getting deeper set eyes...

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
If you reach extremely low bodyfat levels (5-6% bf) it means there will be less fat behind your eye so your eye is gonna fall deeper inside your orbit.
Has anyone noticed that when losing a lot of bodyfat?

True

0AFE5lt 1

• JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn
Whats this nonsense. Deep set eyes is about orbitals + eyeball placement, not about fat.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
Whats this nonsense. Deep set eyes is about orbitals + eyeball placement, not about fat.
There is literally fat behind your eye which manages the placement of the eye in the orbit (stops your eye from getting deeper in the orbit).
Sagittal section

The orbital decompression surgery to heal exophthalmos basically scratches off a part of the eye to create more space for your eye to fall into the socket.

Now, what's the nonsense you mentioned?
There is literally fat behind your eye which manages the placement of the eye in the orbit (stops your eye from getting deeper in the orbit).
Sagittal section

The orbital decompression surgery to heal exophthalmos basically scratches off a part of the eyesocket to create more space for your eye to fall into the socket.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
View attachment 2644

The orbital decompression surgery to heal exophthalmos basically scratches off a part of the eye to create more space for your eye to fall into the socket.

u mogged him here ngl

Haha exactly. When you are overweight fat will also tend to go around your eye-area which frauds a browridge. So if you lose that fat your eyes will be more exposed. Start eating burgers bro lol
:feelswow:

View attachment 2644

I dont think you lose that kind of fat pads trough weight loss. Otherwise every skinny guy qithout extremely low set brows qould have hollow sunken eyes

I dont think you lose that kind of fat pads trough weight loss. Otherwise every skinny guy qithout extremely low set brows qould have hollow sunken eyes
totally off-topic

do you still use supplements such as vitamin c or vitamin c serum for ya skin. I know you for a longer time on psl

do you have any examples?
The only extremely low body fat people that I know of (bodybuilders at competitions) have sunken eyes

do you have any examples?
The only extremely low body fat people that I know of (bodybuilders at competitions) have sunken eyes
I mean. I saw many people lose weight and their eyeball placement inside their orbits didnt change even if there was less fat around them.

I do not think those are variable fat pads or something, I think they are like fixed and "permanent".
totally off-topic

do you still use supplements such as vitamin c or vitamin c serum for ya skin. I know you for a longer time on psl
no I don't