Getting Drunk With Close Friends Mogs All Other Activities

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
I'm serious. That shit is better than slaying and that's the damn truth of the matter.

I'd say the two most fun occurrences In life are getting drunk with good friends, and BEGINNING to enter a relationship with a girl (flirting at the beginning, kissing/ fucking for the first time.

Post-Industrial copers with no friends are trying to start a new cope movement painting drinking as unhealthy or degenerate, when in reality it's simply something humans have done for thousands upon thousands of years. Getting drunk with your friends is the most fun thing you can do, and anyone who says "I don't drink" or "alcohol ages you", is simply not drinking because they think it'll buy them more time of the youth that they know that they are wasting by not drinking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Turin, alainchalamet and 10 others
Agree with everything

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, LooksJourney and WhatIsMyPlan?
Alcohol damages the testicular leydig cells. Not touching that poison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
"I don't drink" or "alcohol ages you", is simply not drinking because they think it'll buy them more time of the youth that they know that they are wasting by not drinking.
Is this how you drunks cope? :feelshaha:... Maybe I just don’t want my thinking impaired and want to be properly thinking at all times?

Also I can have soda/non-alcholic drinks in my styrofoam cup at a frat party somewhere and still make use of my youth

Alcohol damages the testicular leydig cells. Not touching that poison.
Bruh not consuming alcohol literally correlates with being incel young people are supposed to get drunk and have fun.

And goddamn "much leydig cells", damn bro sounds like you really value taking good care of yourself, surely spending 102 days on an incel forum is far healthier than drinking fucking beer. Unsurprising idiocy given that you're a college athlete who can't get laid lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Turin, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
Is this how you drunks cope? :feelshaha:... Maybe I just don’t want my thinking impaired and want to be properly thinking at all times?

Also I can have soda/non-alcholic drinks in my styrofoam cup at a frat party somewhere and still make use of my youth

Being drunk is part of being human. Obviously being a constant drunkard is bad because you're gonna fuck up your health/skin and ruin your dopamine receptors, but if you're not drinking alcohol on weekends for any reason other than religion then I have 0 respect for you. Go ahead and act like the most fun thing a human can experience is shit because you spend your weekends playing fire emblem.

• +1
Reactions: Turin, germanlooks, FuckMyLife and 2 others
Bruh not consuming alcohol literally correlates with being incel young people are supposed to get drunk and have fun.

And goddamn "much leydig cells", damn bro sounds like you really value taking good care of yourself, surely spending 102 days on an incel forum is far healthier than drinking fucking beer. Unsurprising idiocy given that you're a college athlete who can't get laid lmao
Ok, good luck drinking and draining your entire leydig cell production. In 5 years, you won't even be able to get an erection like every other partier buying "blue chew" and other toxic shit to try and counteract it.

Yes, spending 102 days on an incel forum is much healthier. Cardio and sunlight age you and browsing is a low cortisol activity as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 4614
Ok, good luck drinking and draining your entire leydig cell production. In 5 years, you won't even be able to get an erection like every other partier buying "blue chew" and other toxic shit to try and counteract it.
Good luck having a dissociative disorder and killing yourself because you thought spending your Friday night arguing over face vs height on an incel forum was healthier than having some drinks and laughing about stupid shit with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AtlasTH, LooksJourney and 1 other person

Yes, spending 102 days on an incel forum is much healthier. Cardio and sunlight age you and browsing is a low cortisol activity as well.
Also who gives a fuck about "aging" if you're just gonna spend your entire life in front of a screen. I'd rather have a fun life and die at 25 than live to 85 getting triggered whens some subhuman makes a post about the importance of height because your autistic ass can't get a crumb of pussy at 6'7".

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, LooksJourney and Edgar
Good luck having a dissociative disorder and killing yourself because you thought spending your Friday night arguing over face vs height on an incel forum was healthier than having some drinks and laughing about stupid shit with your friends.
You realize alcohol is a toxic substance advertised as being "healthy" and a "social" drink and yet you fall for it. Reduces cardiovasular response, kills testicular leydig cells, and is filled with aldehydes, simple carbs, and pesticides. Another small-brained normie.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Deleted member 15305
what about doing weed with friends? is that mogger as well

Also who gives a fuck about "aging" if you're just gonna spend your entire life in front of a screen. I'd rather have a fun life and die at 25 than live to 85 getting triggered whens some subhuman makes a post about the importance of height because your autistic ass can't get a crumb of pussy at 6'7".
Height means nothing if you have an ugly face. After I get my CCW distraction osteogenesis lefort 3 with a bigonial widening BSSO then I'll have the collagen of a 16 year old fucking stacies while you can't even get your dick up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 4614
Being drunk is part of being human. Obviously being a constant drunkard is bad because you're gonna fuck up your health/skin and ruin your dopamine receptors, but if you're not drinking alcohol on weekends for any reason other than religion then I have 0 respect for you. Go ahead and act like the most fun thing a human can experience is shit because you spend your weekends playing fire emblem.
All of this shit is subject so why I should give a shit?

Dude I’ve made no mention of religion... My reason corresponds with reality (Alcohol-related impairment)

You realize alcohol is a toxic substance advertised as being "healthy" and a "social" drink and yet you fall for it. Reduces cardiovasular response, kills testicular leydig cells, and is filled with aldehydes, simple carbs, and pesticides. Another small-brained normie.
Yeah I literally do not give a fucking shit. "Muh poison". OKay agoraphobe. Part of living life is not being some autist worrying about "aldehydes" and "leydig cells" and just enjoying yourself. You'd be much happier if you realized that.

Yeah I literally do not give a fucking shit. "Muh poison". OKay agoraphobe. Part of living life is not being some autist worrying about "aldehydes" and "leydig cells" and just enjoying yourself. You'd be much happier if you realized that.
Try bag breathing to get more oxygen to your brain. Maybe then you'll realize the error in your thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
what about doing weed with friends? is that mogger as well
Yeah doing weed with friends is good but weed is a little non-nt IMO because it's got a lot of white and indian rap-heads which is slowly starting to become nerd shit. If you're just smoking with homies having fun though then yeah it's a mogger activity.

Try bag breathing to get more oxygen to your brain. Maybe then you'll realize the error in your thinking.
"MRW when the alchol drinking normie spends his weekend not researching bigonial saggital split bimax surgery with discounted ramus lengthening and additional lower chin backwards 134.7 degree semi-rotational bone grafting using osteomites from extracted shaving of pelvis to simultaneously achieve better bidetoid to waist ratio while advancing to optimal lower maxilla and full manidble projection"

"MRW when the alchol drinking normie spends his weekend not researching bigonial saggital split bimax surgery with discounted ramus lengthening and additional lower chin backwards 134.7 degree semi-rotational bone grafting using osteomites from extracted shaving of pelvis to simultaneously achieve better bidetoid to waist ratio while advancing to optimal lower maxilla and full manidble projection"
Your loss.

I'm serious. That shit is better than slaying and that's the damn truth of the matter.

I'd say the two most fun occurrences In life are getting drunk with good friends, and BEGINNING to enter a relationship with a girl (flirting at the beginning, kissing/ fucking for the first time.

Post-Industrial copers with no friends are trying to start a new cope movement painting drinking as unhealthy or degenerate, when in reality it's simply something humans have done for thousands upon thousands of years. Getting drunk with your friends is the most fun thing you can do, and anyone who says "I don't drink" or "alcohol ages you", is simply not drinking because they think it'll buy them more time of the youth that they know that they are wasting by not drinking.
dn read but agree

Yeah, alcohol is like the #1 to get laid as a teenager/young adult. Pretty much where 95% of casual sex happens.

Most guys who slay (by this I mean, observe every male age 16-22 with 2+ partners a month) are high tier normies with “”degenerate”” friend groups, aka constantly hanging out with slutty/druggie girls, and in positions to have casual sex. Obviously a chad will out slay a HTN but statistically much more HTNs fucking drunk thotties than chads.

You have be cool enough to get invited to these parties though, which isn’t a simple feat TBH.
It's so easy and you don't even need to be 16-22. Just get 1 or 2 friends and to bar I guarantee if you're at least 4.5 you'll get attention from women. One time my posse for friends met these married milfs at a bar and went back to their airbnb. We all got groped hard and I got head. Being in an environment with people drinking = Impossible to be incel.

ignore these cucks OP. Alcohol in moderation is fucking fun and it aint any deeper

• +1
Reactions: WhatIsMyPlan?
If you're trying to party and hook up why would it matter if something is "unhealthy and degenerate".

Is that really your priority? I don't see the contradiction here.

If you're trying to party and hook up why would it matter if something is "unhealthy and degenerate".

Is that really your priority? I don't see the contradiction here.

Cause it is a post industrial cope.

Everyone moves away from their friends and community nowadays because that's what the economic paradigm demands.

As a result, nobody has friends, or at least not as easily as they used too, and therefore people miss out on the fun of drinking with friends.

IWhen they see young people out having fun, they convince themselves that it's degenerate or unhealthy, when in reality they're just jealous that they're not getting hammered and talking to cute girls or doing dumb shit with their friends.

The post industrial copes need to end, and they need to end now, because it's only going to get worse. Before long people will be arguing that leaving the house is unhealthy because it exposes you to UV rays and cortisol spikes, because everyone will be behind a desk working their shitty at home job, in their shitty little apartment, buying shitty products on amazon, acting as if they're doing what tey should be doing.

The only thing a person under 25 should be doing is getting drunk and hooking up.

Agreed, I went out to a party the other week and got fucked up on beers and drugs with my close mates and had a blast. It’s quite literally the funnest thing ever and for a second you can wonder is this what life is like for chad when you find yourself talking to an attractive woman and getting an insane head rush of brain feel good chemicals seeing her beautiful smile.

true but doing LSD with one of your close friends mogs, or ketamine and just going out and acting like idiots is awesome.

But the honeymoon period with a new girl thats awesome is also one of the best feelings you can get, it lasts for 2-3 months only tho.

Doing some activities with friends is also awesome, like playing video games online/offline or doing some sports with friends is also insanely fun

niggas here think that their body will begin rotting rapidly right after they drink a single sip of alcohol. Alcohol fucks you up in the long term for sure but drinking occasionaly/moderately won't do much, I personally never drink alone and only drink when I'm with friends/girls.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Ngl i hate alchohol it makes me Puke tried it once never again