Getting Eye Workdone in less than two weeks.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
This is the goal. Will be getting cantho and rim implants. Is the pct here too gay looking?

• +1
Reactions: Einon, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
This is the goal. Will be getting cantho and rim implants. Is the pct here too gay looking?
No it looks good. Good luck bro I can't wait to see the results as someone who wants to go under the knife for my eyes

My intended goal is a conservative result that gives me pretty boy slight pct eyes. I DO NOT WANT HUNTER EYES AS THEY WOULD LOOK UNNATURAL ON ME.

You could play Aladdin.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 2205
good luck bro, wil be interesting to see some eye surgery on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MD_Hopeful69
Gl boyo, u already look good rn

dont forget to do before and after pics plzzzzz

Wait now your'e a mod? What's next @BrettyBoy is a mod too?
Edit: I know its off-topic please don't ogre me:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
are you seriosly a mod? wtf lol

The halo effect
They make all the Chads mod @knajjd @jefferson even @Weed. That's it I'm going ER on this forum.
f15.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
Wait now your'e a mod? What's next @BrettyBoy is a mod too?
Edit: I know its off-topic please don't ogre me:feelstrash:
You make it sound like as if it would be a bad thing but if I was mod, I would warn or ban incel shamers like other certain mods have done, banning would depend on if person kept doing it when warned though. Not that I will ever become mod though since been banned 3 times now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You make it sound like as if it would be a bad thing but if I was mod, I would warn or ban incel shamers like other certain mods have done, banning would depend on if person kept doing it when warned though. Not that I will ever become mod though since been banned 3 times now.
lol werent u perma banned?

Then stop spamming.
I didn’t spam, I was just drunk and didn’t realise that it was the looksmaxing section that I said ‘Over for many men’ in but gonna be careful next time I’m drunk.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 685
I didn’t spam, I was just drunk and didn’t realise that it was the looksmaxing section that I said ‘Over for many men’ in but gonna be careful next time I’m drunk.
Stop bullshitting and just admit you were spamming like a cringy faggot

Are we going to get a new thread about your fucking eye surgeries that you can't even afford and don't even need without any new or useful information every day until then?