How nearly everyone can ascend within three months.

G

germanmogger

Iron
I am reading so much about surgery plans here but realistically how many of you will get their surgery within the next 3 years?

What you can do now and what ascended me hard is:

Start oral minox (insane eyelashes and eyebrows after three months and better beard)

Start tretinoin and use moisturizer and sunscreen (in my opinion that is enough skincare)

Get lean. You are Not looksmaxxing before you are not at least 12% bodyfat. And dont betray yourself. When you dont have the disciplin use ozempic. I tried one srynge and that stuff is crazy, appetite gone for two weeks after 0,25mg

Get filler (not to much and even if u plan surgery they ascended me hard if u are not too recessed they also look natural and cost like 1500 for 5ml which will make an insane difference)

Get weekly a fresh trim or cheaper: learn to do it by yourself.

Wear all black

And wear some decent makeup or cc cream. Sounds gay but natural an even skintone is rare and most men will look better. But only do a little or girls will ask u why u are wearing Make-up and that is fucking embarassing

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, boss8055, SkullDynamics and 6 others
cc vs bb vs bronzer? also is there a way to fraud red undertones with makeup (blush is too obvious)

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
I wanted to hop on oral minox since fin gave gyno but they say it wont stop balding

cc vs bb vs bronzer? also is there a way to fraud red undertones with makeup (blush is too obvious)
I think cc is less noticeable but it always depends on the brand.

Good question saw an insta Tutorial about that, i will send it to you if I will find it

DNRDRDRDNRDNRDNRNDNRNDRNNDNRNDRN

I wanted to hop on oral minox since fin gave gyno but they say it wont stop balding
It dont heals the cause of balding which is dht but its definetly better than doin nothing. Also try RU58841.

It dont heals the cause of balding which is dht but its definetly better than doin nothing. Also try RU58841.
I tried fin but got gyno ii need to research about RU58841

Why oral minox
Ive been doing topical and its been going good
only saw results after a while tho

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Good thread
Nice haircut
Leanmaxxing
Skin maxing
Fillers
These 4 combined = +2.5 smv points atleast imo

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, germanmogger, LateBloomer and 1 other person
99% of users wont even do this

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10, boss8055 and germanmogger
Yeah sure ... Start oral minox to fuck yourself up. Wtf terrible advice. Oral minox is blood pressure drug that has systemic issues and will fuck you up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, rileyma10, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others
I am reading so much about surgery plans here but realistically how many of you will get their surgery within the next 3 years?

Start oral minox (insane eyelashes and eyebrows after three months and better beard)

Start tretinoin and use moisturizer and sunscreen (in my opinion that is enough skincare)

Get lean. You are Not looksmaxxing before you are not at least 12% bodyfat. And dont betray yourself. When you dont have the disciplin use ozempic. I tried one srynge and that stuff is crazy, appetite gone for two weeks after 0,25mg

Get filler (not to much and even if u plan surgery they ascended me hard if u are not too recessed they also look natural and cost like 1500 for 5ml which will make an insane difference)

Wear all black

And wear some decent makeup or cc cream. Sounds gay but natural an even skintone is rare and most men will look better. But only do a little or girls will ask u why u are wearing Make-up and that is fucking embarassing
All legit looksmaxxed. Leanmaxxing is number 1 ascender.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why oral minox
Ive been doing topical and its been going good
only saw results after a while tho
Just taking 2.5mg per day. For me one drop is easier than all the dry skin and alcohol on my skin which Ruins the collagen

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Yeah sure ... Start oral minox to fuck yourself up. Wtf terrible advice. Oral minox is blood pressure drug that has systemic issues and will fuck you up
Have you taken it?

Wear all black

how much minox, like what dose?

i will ascend after wearing eyeliner

Probably only lil bit or poopjeetas would've already done it, Although paki and arab women do but it's very very obvious